HP Dvds to be taken of shelves!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ilovedaniel
I was wandering what people thought of this. I dont think its very fare to be honest. Take a look at the link below and read for yourselfs. All four HP dvds are going to be taken away from shops so you cant buy them anymore. I dont understand why but anyway just have a look and tell me what you think. confused

http://www.hpana.com/news.19512.html

l.saratn
Glad i have the movies big grin

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
I was wandering what people thought of this. I dont think its very fare to be honest. Take a look at the link below and read for yourselfs. All four HP dvds are going to be taken away from shops so you cant buy them anymore. I dont understand why but anyway just have a look and tell me what you think. confused

http://www.hpana.com/news.19512.html
thats silly!!! There trying to copy disney by doing that

willRules
It's just so people will buy the DVD's thinking they won't get another chance. Except the DVD's will probably be re-released in a new format a few months later. I swear Star Wars did the same thing about 10 years ago yes

Prince Nauj
Plus the first and second one suck!! Its to kiddish

goddess_susu
I think they're taking them back to store the early movies till all 7 are out to create the "whole set" thing.
A lotta people are ganna want that

RoguePw25
I really don't understand why they would take all of the DVD's off thes shelves. What's their reason? You'd think that they would want to keep them there as long as possible seeing as they're a big money maker.

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
thats silly!!! There trying to copy disney by doing that

Disney? I didnt know they did this to-was it certain disney films?

Maybe they will bring out newer dvds but i dont think many people would be to happy about that seeing as i dont really want to buy them all again.

Barker
srug

I'll just have to get what I don't have by then.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by RoguePw25
I really don't understand why they would take all of the DVD's off thes shelves. What's their reason? You'd think that they would want to keep them there as long as possible seeing as they're a big money maker.

Answer:

Originally posted by Barker
srug

I'll just have to get what I don't have by then.

wink

nehaa
Its one month later and they still have not done it

Barker
They're doing it December 29th.

Are you like... (No offense meant) Retarded?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
They're doing it December 29th.

Are you like... (No offense meant) Retarded? I strongly support this question.

nehaa
no mad

coolmovies
Its another way of making people buy them who dont own them .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.