Dragonlance Battle area thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Okay, here we pit the characters from Dragonlance against each other! Let's go!

First match:
Justarius vs. Par Salian

Azure
hmmmm....I am not so sure about that one, Par-Salin is old and crusty, but possibly very very very very very very very powerful...while Justarius is younger, he may not be as powerful...someone else besides me neeeds to decide this!

Azure
I just did somthing really evil!!taz

The Phantom
Originally posted by Azure
I just did somthing really evil!!taz I know and I would like to ask you not to do it again.

Really, I think it depends on what book period you want to put the fight in.

Council#13
Alright. Um... Par-Salian at the time of the War of the Lance, and Justarius when he became Head of the Conclave

The Phantom
Originally posted by Council#13
Alright. Um... Par-Salian at the time of the War of the Lance, and Justarius when he became Head of the Conclave Eh. Par-Salian would woop Justarius's butt.

Azure
Originally posted by The Phantom
I know and I would like to ask you not to do it again.

Really, I think it depends on what book period you want to put the fight in. Ok smile

R.F.
Yeah... I agree to that...

Council#13
Alright, Par-Salian wins, 2-0
Okay Round 2:
Steel Brightblade vs. Sturm Brightblade

R.F.
I think Steel would win. But that's just my opinion.

The Phantom
That one is a tough one.... hmm.... Steel.

MistressofSnape
Yeah...I go with Steel. I also go with Par-Salian. Par-Salian is way more powerful at the time of War of the Lance than Justarius as Head of the Conclave. He has years of experience and he just seems way more powerful as said before.
As for Steel Brightblade vs. Sturm Brightblade I think the son would beat the father or maybe that's because I like Steel better than Sturm. But it's said that Steel has both Sturm and Kitaria in him so he would truimph...

Azure
Alright, Par-Salian wins, 2-0
Okay Round 2:
Steel Brightblade vs. Sturm Brightblade Sturm would act too sissy to beat up Steel fish

R.F.
Yeah. Sturm would chicken out o do something like that.

Azure
Steel: I'm going to kick your @$$! You Solomnic Pig!! (sp?)
Sturm: No you won't.
Steel: Why not??
Sturm: Because, Steel...I am your FATHER!!!!
Steel: NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!...Wait a minute...what do I care? *stabbs, then kicks him* and that's for leaving me alone with that White Robe, weak-butt, pansie of a mage!! (who happens to be verrryyy hott!!drool)

The Phantom
Steel: I'm going to kick your @$$! You Solomnic Pig!! (sp?)
Sturm: No you won't.
Steel: Why not??
Sturm: Because, Steel...I am your FATHER!!!!
Steel: NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!...Wait a minute...what do I care? *stabbs, then kicks him* and that's for leaving me alone with that White Robe, weak-butt, pansie of a mage!! (who happens to be verrryyy hott!!drool) laughing

Azure
*takes a bow* thank you, thank you...I'll be here for another mullenium...

Council#13
Okie I'm back! Steel wins!!!

Round 3:
Kitiara vs. Caramon (both at the time of the War of the Lance)

Azure
*giggles* this should be entertaining! Caramon is, of corse, stronger, but Kitiara is quicker "cat-like" so she will probably just give him a wedgi right from the start!

The Phantom
Definitly Kitara.

R.F.
Yeah, Kit would win. I doubt she'd fight fairly, like tell Caramon stuff like: "Raistlin died because of you.", or something like that to distract him.

Azure
Kitiara: *points behind Caramon* "Look Caramon...bunnies!"
Caramon: "Huh??" *turns around*
Kitiara: *kicks him where it hurts*

yup...not a fair fight.

Council#13
I see no expression

Okay, Kitiara wins.

Round 4: (from Rise of Solamnia)
Sir Hoarst, the former Thorn Knight vs. Coryn the White

Azure
I haven't read those yet...but I think a Thorn Knight I verry cool cool

Azure
sorry, that's IS verry cool...

R.F.
cry I've never read those... But, yeah, I agree with Azure... Thorn Knights sound awesome! Not only do they seem awesome, but White Robes are wimpy idiots.
BLACK ROBES ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.F.
Wait Coryn IS a mage... isn't he?

Azure
Originally posted by R.F.
cry I've never read those... But, yeah, I agree with Azure... Thorn Knights sound awesome! Not only do they seem awesome, but White Robes are wimpy idiots.
BLACK ROBES ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *high five* YES WE ROCK!!! (I like to pretend smile ) uh...don't Thorn Knights wear Grey Robes? They draw their power from all THREE moons right?...

R.F.
It's not pretending if it's true!

I'm not sure... I've only read the first 7... I am not worthy of your presence!!!!!! -falls onto knees and starts to bow and chant to Azure-

MistressofSnape
Err...right. Anyhow, yeah I think they wear Grey Robes. They were the ones who were serving Her Dark Majesty...I think. It sounds about right...

Azure
It's not pretending if it's true!

I'm not sure... I've only read the first 7... I am not worthy of your presence!!!!!! -falls onto knees and starts to bow and chant to Azure- Chant faster, you vile wyrm!! Now, bring me cookies as your tribute to my awsomness!! I'm just joking, you arn't a wyrm and you don't have to bring me cookies........often! stick out tongue

Council#13
Wait Coryn IS a mage... isn't he?

no expression No... not a male. Female. Haven't you read the Wizard's Conclave by Douglas Niles?

Alright, apparently no one's read the Rise of Solamnia...

Round 6 I think

Vinas Solamnus vs. Huma

Strangelove
Unless someone has read the book Vinas Solamnus (which is a rather rare book), there really isn't a whole lot of info on dear ol' Vinny. But I have read the book, and Vinas is a serious badass. My vote's for him

Council#13
laughing

Azure
no expression No... not a male. Female. Haven't you read the Wizard's Conclave by Douglas Niles?

Round 6 I think

Vinas Solamnus vs. Huma Vinas would totally kick Huma's @$$! I haven't read it, but I know a general idea of who they are.

R.F.
Same here... I haven't read it yet, but from what you guys have said, I agree with you.

Mistress Azure, what kind of cookies would you prefer? Should they be home-made or store-bought? Mrs. Fields or Nestle? Hershey or Keebler? Soft Batch or Sandies? Chocolate Chip or Sugar? Peanut Butter or M&M? Frosted or Sprinkled?
I live to serve, and serve to live!

R.F.

confused Not yet... I want to though, but my library doesn't have that many DragonLance books.

Council#13
Mine has none. I just go to Barnes and Nobles and buy 'em! big grin

R.F.
I'm trying to buy them in order, and the ones near my house don't have Dragons of Summer Flame, so I have to wait... I'm kinda strange about having to do things in a certain order... geek

Council#13
laughing I understand smile

R.F.
I'm glad.

R.F.
Yay! The third page! It's a landmark moment!dance

Council#13
Woot!!!

Alright, Round 7
Cyan Bloodbane vs. Skie (when Kitiara was alive)

Azure
Same here... I haven't read it yet, but from what you guys have said, I agree with you.

Mistress Azure, what kind of cookies would you prefer? Should they be home-made or store-bought? Mrs. Fields or Nestle? Hershey or Keebler? Soft Batch or Sandies? Chocolate Chip or Sugar? Peanut Butter or M&M? Frosted or Sprinkled?
I live to serve, and serve to live! Hmm...well, I like bunnies. They taste good, precoius. See, they are young, nice and tender. *rips one in half*

My library dosen't have any. I have asked the principal to see about ordering them, and when she read all the info on them, she said that is wasn't suitable for our age group (juinor high students 13-14) of coarse I argued saying that I read them all the time and I was ok (aside from obsessing over a certin hott mage wink )

Azure
Woot!!!

Alright, Round 7
If I remember correctly, Cyan was very big and ferocious (sp?) I would say Cyan would win.

The Phantom
Cyan for sure.

MistressofSnape
Woot!!!

Alright, Round 7
I go with Cyan, him being Raistlin's dragon and all. Plus Skie just seems so sissy to me...and I don't like Kitiara so it stands that I won't like her dragon. But, seriously Bloodbane seems more powerful than Skie and he did (kind of) overthrow the elves.

Council#13
Hmm...well, I like bunnies. They taste good, precoius. See, they are young, nice and tender. *rips one in half*

My library dosen't have any. I have asked the principal to see about ordering them, and when she read all the info on them, she said that is wasn't suitable for our age group (juinor high students 13-14) of coarse I argued saying that I read them all the time and I was ok (aside from obsessing over a certin hott mage wink )

shock

R.F.
cry Mommy! Azure's scaring me again!!!!!!!!!

Cyan would beat Skie, because he defeated an entire nation (temporarily!), and Skie was mostly used by Kit as transport... Irritating little beast of burden!!!!

Azure
Haven't I told you peeps before? I like eating bunnies, and I think Raistlin is hot! I live to scare people! MUHAHAHA!! Isn't Skie also the b**ch Kehellendros (I know it isn't spelled right)

MistressofSnape
Yup a daisy! yes He is. Big whinny blue fungus. Bloodbane would obliterate him. And Cyan is green. Skie is blue. Green is better than blue. GO GREEN!!! KILL BLUE!!!

Council#13
I honestly think that blue dragons are stronger than green ones. Green ones rely on a quick mind and their magic to win a battle. However, blues are very smart dragons too, probably the second smartest. They are also powerful magic users, and are the better fighters. no expression

MistressofSnape
You know what? You just killed my whole moment there! Shame on you...MOMENT KILLER!

Azure
LEPRECHAUNS ROCK!!

Council#13
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
You know what? You just killed my whole moment there! Shame on you...MOMENT KILLER!

Oops no expression

Azure
Oops no expression Thank Nuitari you're not a kender! Kender's famous last words "Oops" *other person gets sucked up in the Abyss*

Council#13
laughing

Azure
smile my mind is blank *grins evily for a long time* i'm wearing new socks...

Council#13
New round. What is it? Eight?

Let us see...
Magius vs. Dalamar

The Phantom
... Magius.

MistressofSnape
Well there's that whole thing of Dalamar being a Black Robe... He'd probably do some life-leeching painful spell. I don't know... I go with Dalamar.

Azure
darn you!! Dalamar is hot, but Magius is very powerful!

R.F.
Nothing says "Oops!" like a wall of flame!oops
whistling

I think Magius would win... Dalamar was taught by Raistlin and all, and Magius probably wouldn't beat Raist, but he would kick Dalamar's Elven backside.

chair
It would look something like this at the end of the fight.

Azure
argueblowupjerry

drunkI don't know why, but I am rather fond of this one.

R.F.
Beer is fun...beer
Sho is thish ssshtuff...drunk
That'sh... why ya -hic- like it!!

Azure
Caramon: What ish thish, a party?
Me: yup........where ish your brother?? *evil grin* I w-w-wonders if he likesh bunniesh.

R.F.
-A random drunk man staggers over-
"I like paaarrrrrdies!!!!"

This is pointless, but I don't care.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 drunks wander out of a bar together. They see an orb in the sky, but can't figure out if it's the sun or the moon. They see another drunk wander out. They yell to him:
"Hey! Is that the sun or the moon!"
The man replies:
"I don' know... I don' live around here..."

Council#13
So everyone thinks that Magius will win. Alright.

Galdar (with both arms) vs. Kaz

MistressofSnape
Kaz. Kaz all the way! He is the HERO!

Azure
So everyone thinks that Magius will win. Alright.

Galdar (with both arms) vs. Kaz I sayes the minotorish...so totally Kaz!

Azure
-A random drunk man staggers over-
"I like paaarrrrrdies!!!!"

This is pointless, but I don't care.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 drunks wander out of a bar together. They see an orb in the sky, but can't figure out if it's the sun or the moon. They see another drunk wander out. They yell to him:
"Hey! Is that the sun or the moon!"
The man replies:
"I don' know... I don' live around here..."

laughing funny joke! I wove paarrdies more than yoush! *falls*

R.F.
Kaz would win, 'cuz Kaz is cool!!!!!!!!!

Wow... that was stupid.

Nooooo... one-nuh wike da parrrdies... aah muchhhh aah... MMEEEE!!!!! Haw-haw!!! She fawd on da ground!!! *keels over*

Azure
Azure: nice. Here, bunny, bunny, bunny.

She-Magus: She's been drunk too long, even for me. *dunks Azure in a bucket of ice cold water*

Azure: *cough, sputter* AHHHHH! I'm melting! I'M MELTING!!!!

She-Magus: glare are you done yet???

Azure: Almostsmile WAAAAA! the torture!! ok, that's all, precious

She-Magus: good, becuse this is the part where we break out in song.

Azure: *sigh* let's ge it over with, precious.

Azure & She-Magus: *fake plastered-on smiles* Follow the yellow brick road. Follow the yellow brick road. Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the yellow brick road! Oooooooooooh...we're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz!

MistressofSnape
Random! RANDOMNESS!
This thread is slowly deteriorating.

R.F.
I think it died a long time ago. Just like me...

Council#13
no expression

The real Corpse Bride

R.F.
Don't be mean to to the dead!http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/diantach/smiles/angel.gif

Azure
we need another battle. the last one was Galdar vs. Kaz

Council#13
Very well

Takhisis and Paladine (dragon forms) vs. the Dragon Overlords

R.F.
Taky and Pal would win if they worked together, but somehow, I doubt that would happen. Taky would probably 'pretend' to ally with Pal, but then turn on him and end up killing everything.
Does anyone besides me want to see that happen?

And yes, I did just call the Dark Queen 'Taky'.

Azure
Taky and Pal would win if they worked together, but somehow, I doubt that would happen. Taky would probably 'pretend' to ally with Pal, but then turn on him and end up killing everything.
Does anyone besides me want to see that happen?

And yes, I did just call the Dark Queen 'Taky'. gurrr.....gurrr.......gggguuuuurrrrrrrrr........ROAR!!!!!!! Her Dark Majesty is not to be nicknamed!!!!!

Azure
Very well

Takhisis and Paladine (dragon forms) vs. the Dragon Overlords well, Her Dark Majesty does have five heads, but she wouldn't team up with Pali...Pal...P-palid.....oh, just forget it, you know what I mean!! Her Dark Majesty did flee during the Chaos War.......damn indecision!

R.F.
I can't believe I called Her Dark Majesty that... I am ashamed at myself. Bad me! Bad me! wallbash
I guess that's what happens when you drink 3 cans of Mountain Dew... That stuff is awesome!! Once, my friend and I got high on caffiene. We were wacthing Lord of the Rings, and both of us had just drank 2 cans of Coke, 1 can of Mountain Dew, and a bottle of Cream Soda. Throughout the whole thing, we would just start laughing at random moments, and neither of us could stop. It was fun... This is what we loked like: youpi

Azure
nice......my friend Liz/Hazel/Zelda (she also has three personalitys) likes to draw violent pictures, so one time - no, not at band camp - she drew a picture of her science teacher smashing down buildings, and there was a cop car with the words "The Fuzz" written on the side!!! so whenever I say "The Fuzz" she laughs uncontrollibly. So then one time - no, I told you already!! WE ARE NOT AT BAND CAMP!!! - we were outside, and it was really windy, and thishuge ball of white stuffing (aka a ball of fuzz) rolled by in the wind, and that made us laugh harder!!!

MistressofSnape
Wow...you to lead intersting lives... Whenever I laugh people back away... I think I scare people...
Anyways, on a happier note, Eragon (the movie) comes out on Christmas... I'm sure you don't care seeing as this is a Dragonlance thread...oh well...And I'm proud to say I've converted TWO people to the wonderfulness of Eragon. None to Dragonlance though... I think the vast size of the series scares people...
And for the record Her Dark Majesty and His Reigning Light are GODS. They would whoop the Dragon Overlords. Though not together.

R.F.
People don't back away when I laugh...

They RUN!
Man, you should have seen my brother's friend this one time... He was 5 years old, and, I swear, he had to be going at least 15 miles an hour! And it was up-hill!

So far, I have not converted anyone to DragonLance... I told my friend about them, but When I told her there were over 120, she pulled an immediate subject change.

And just to let you know, MistressofSnape, the Eragon movie comes out December 15. The website I go on for information is www.shurtugal.com.

Council#13
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
Wow...you to lead intersting lives... Whenever I laugh people back away... I think I scare people...
Anyways, on a happier note, Eragon (the movie) comes out on Christmas... I'm sure you don't care seeing as this is a Dragonlance thread...oh well...And I'm proud to say I've converted TWO people to the wonderfulness of Eragon. None to Dragonlance though... I think the vast size of the series scares people...
And for the record Her Dark Majesty and His Reigning Light are GODS. They would whoop the Dragon Overlords. Though not together.

Yet on the mortal plane they are suseptible to attack and defeat (e.g Huma, Raistlin). Takhisis, although a goddess, could not challenge the Dragon Highlords because she was too weak from transporting Krynn to another part of the universe.

Anyway, randomness is quickly overtaking this thread too. A new battle:

Round 11 (let's say):

Nightmaster Lillith vs. Palin Majere (using Wild Magic)

Azure
hmmm...Palin DID discover the Wild Magic, but Lillith was a Grey Robe. In Palin's early years with the Wild Magic he was good at it, but when he got old and the magic started to drain, he got grumpy...."noooo! My sweet, sensitive Palin!!! NOOOO!!! He's turned into a grumpy old dwarf!!!" was my reaction when the book stated he was not the same.sad

MistressofSnape
Yet on the mortal plane they are suseptible to attack and defeat (e.g Huma, Raistlin). Takhisis, although a goddess, could not challenge the Dragon Highlords because she was too weak from transporting Krynn to another part of the universe.

...Right...I knew that... embarrasment Hum ha, I still go with the Gods.

Anyway, randomness is quickly overtaking this thread too. A new battle:

Round 11 (let's say):

Nightmaster Lillith vs. Palin Majere (using Wild Magic)

Erm...Nightmaster Lillith. Which is stronger Grey Robe Magic or Wild Magic? I'll go with Grey Robe. And plus Nightmaster seems better than Palin. I need to reread the books...I'm forgeting things.

Azure
since I am incapible of going with a straight answer, I am just going to say: yup...

R.F.
Same here... Yes-siree Doo-dah, and Yep-per-dee Ding-dong!!!!

MistressofSnape
Seem a bit touched in head there. The randomness has shut down some vital organs. Which leads us to my next question: Is the brain an organ?

R.F.
If it was a vital organ, I would have died a long time ago.

Oh, wait... I did...

Azure
She-Magus: most likely. I always thought it was
Azure: Ha, what's a br-brain???
She-Magus:..............figures..........

R.F.
This thread has soooo died... Or if it's not dead, then it has gone into a comatose state and probably won't wake up anytime soon...

Council#13
Fine fine, next round

Round 12
Magius vs. Palin (Wild Magic) and Jenna (in her prime)

MistressofSnape
Magius...because he so much better than them and would kick their arses. Raistlin did say that Palin could be greater than Magius, but that was before the Gods lefted. Jennna...she always seemed...there. She's good, but not enough to go against Magius, even with Palin.

Azure
I agree, Jenna was just....there to be there.....I think Weis and Hickman put her in there so Dalamar could have a friend. smile We all need friends, even evil people. I still wonder what she looks like.....

Council#13
Hot? srug

Azure
most likely....Dalamar was with her....

Council#13
Cool...
New battle

Ergoth's army just prior to Vinas Solamnus breaking away
vs.
Knights of Takhisis, under the command of Ariakan

Azure

I would say the Knights of Takhisis, I'm not very fond of *coughs* pansies *coughs* Solomnic Knights.

Council#13
Me: Well, well, Mrs. Azure, we missed you. Like what I've done with the place?
Azure: It ends here, Council
Me: Oh, I know it does. I've seen it. That's why the rest of me is just going to sit back and enjoy the show.

Oh, and this isn't the Solamnic Army. This is Ergoth's army, one of the finest armies ever. Includes: griffons and riders, mages, and hordes of clerics.

MistressofSnape
Che... You've read more than me... I haven't got around to reading that book. I'll say Ergoth's Army...sounds better than the Knights. They have giffions...that's cool. But I'd have to read the book to actual get a real idea of it's man-power.

Council#13
Cool. But don't forget that the Dark Knights have blue dragons and the Thorn Knights. The majority of their army is made of those barbarians, if I'm right

Azure
Me: Well, well, Mrs. Azure, we missed you. Like what I've done with the place?
Azure: It ends here, Council
Me: Oh, I know it does. I've seen it. That's why the rest of me is just going to sit back and enjoy the show.

Oh, and this isn't the Solamnic Army. This is Ergoth's army, one of the finest armies ever. Includes: griffons and riders, mages, and hordes of clerics.

........what did you do to this place????? confused I dont see anything different! oh well, it ends here, Council ! I will now be taking over!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!! you shall all bow down to me!!!

MistressofSnape
Bow down to you? Um, no... I'll pass.

Azure
meh, whatever works for you is fine........wanna cookie??

Council#13
no expression

I'm back! woot

Anyway, new battle! smile

Magius vs. Fistandantilus

Azure
........finally!

well, Fistandantilus was already defeated once before, but I don't exactly know how Magius died, I don't know very much....dang I will have to get the book...anyway, I think Magius would win.

Council#13
Magius died defending the newly discovered Dragonlances from Galan Dracos's soldiers. yes Well, actually he was captured and tortured to death by Dracos. Which makes me think of a new battle...

Azure
oh........ok!

Council#13
laughing out loud

MistressofSnape
I go with Magius.

Council#13
Personally, I go with Fistandantilus. Anyway, since us three are the only real people voting, new round:

Fistandantilus vs. Galan Dracos

Info on Galan Dracos:

Galan Dracos was pretty much the mastermind behind the Third Dragonwar. He was a renegade wizard who had basically no match back then. When the war failed and he knew Takhisis was going to capture and torture him for all of eternity, he destroyed his very essence.

Azure
...does that mean Galan Dracos is Emo??? have him call me...I am Goth...we could hang out!

I would say Fistandantilus would win that battle...because I think Galan Dracos is Emo...

Council#13
laughing out loud

MistressofSnape
...does that mean Galan Dracos is Emo??? have him call me...I am Goth...we could hang out!

I would say Fistandantilus would win that battle...because I think Galan Dracos is Emo...

Wow... Maybe he's Hardcore Emo, he did destroy "his very essence" if that's not hardcore, then...then this Dancing Banana --> Happy Dance is not dancing.

Azure
or, this bunny--->animals_bunny2...is...*stare*...not....*twich*...hopping...*eer*

Council#13
Sooo.... Mistress, who do you vote for?

MistressofSnape
I'd have to go with Fistandantilus. No one is cooler than him...except Raistlin and Her Dark Majesty. That Emo guy is no match for the great power of Fistandantilus--even if he is hardcore.

Council#13
laughing out loud Okay

Next fight:

Kiri-Jolith vs. Sargonnas

MistressofSnape
Hmm...Sargonnas is Her Dark Majesty's Consort, right? And patron god of the Minotuars. Kiri-Jolith is the god that the Knights pray to when their not praying to Fizban...I think. I'd have to go with Sargonnas, seeing how he's the God of Vengeance and all.

Council#13
Sargonnas is the God of Revenge and stuff. Kiri-Jolith is the patron God for knights and is the God of War.

MistressofSnape
Same difference. Who do you vote for?

Council#13
I vote for Sargonnas. It's a close battle though.

Azure
sorry I havent been on in a while...dang school...anyways, I would vote for Sargonnas as well!

Council#13
Cool! Okay, new round!

Habbakuk vs. Zeboim

Habbakuk is the God of animal life and is revered in the sea. Zeboim is the Goddess of the sea, and if feared and respected by sailors. Sea elves worship Habbakuk and defy Zeboim, while the exiled ones do the opposite.

MistressofSnape
Zebiom--from what I know of her--seems more...vicious than this Habbakuk deity. I'd have to with her.

Council#13
Cool

Azure
yah, she tried to bring down the Tower of......would I say the Blood Sea, or Istar?

anyways, my vote is for Zebiom....she reminds me of a cat that just got sprayed with water when she's mad!

Council#13
laughing out loud Tower of High Sorcery in Istar stick out tongue

Okay... next one!

Sturm vs. Caramon

Azure
...............uh.......damn! that's a hard one! CURSE YOU! Caramon is stronger, but I would say Sturm is smarter...I would have to go with Sturm *shudders*

MistressofSnape
Err...I can't say for sure. Caramon is stronger, in all I have say I'd go with Caramon. Sturm can't beat him...to me, at least. Caramon is a bit slow on the uptake, but he shouldn't need brain power to beat that Knight. After all, with Sturm the fight would "honorable" so there shoudn't be anything Caramon has to stress himself about.

Council#13
I'd vote for Sturm. Caramon's strong and skilled, no doubt, but at the time of the War of the Lance, Sturm was the better swordsman in my mind. Next round!

Elistan (in his prime) vs. The Kingpriest of Istar (before he went all psycho)

MistressofSnape
Err...this would be a case of 'my god is better than yours', but since they both supported the same god...I'm going with the Kingpreist. I vaguely know his story - haven't got around to read the Kingpreist Trilogy yet - and it seems he could kick butt - compared to Elistan - as far as clerical powers go.

Azure
Elistan is wise and all, but I cant see him actually doing anything except letcuring Crysania....I would have to go with the Kingpreist..........what is his real name??? "Kingpreist" cant be his name! Its not like when he was born his mom and dad said, "oh, lets name him Kingpreist! *goofy laugh*"

Council#13
shock Get the sedatives....

New round!

Steel Brightblade vs. Kitiara Uth Matar.

Azure
oh no, I feel a brain pain coming on!!!

Council#13
laughing out loud

MistressofSnape
Err...rather hard this one is. I'd say their of equal match. I really don't know. But it seems Kitiara would win by using dishonourable tactics.

Council#13
Okay, next round.

Skie (before becoming a dragon overlord) vs. Pyro (Verminaard's dragon)

MistressofSnape
Pyro, because even if Skie wasn't of Krynn, back then Pyro would kick his arse. yes

Azure
Skie is not of Krynn? blink

MistressofSnape
Yeah, it says in the War of Souls trilogy that Skie came from...that place where all the other dragon overlords came from. That's why he was so massive at the end...I think. Haven't read it in a while, but it was something along those lines.

Council#13
He's like an alien dragon, like the other Overlords were.

Azure
I have barely started Dragons of a Lost Star

MistressofSnape
Oops... You haven't? Wow... I'd thought you were beyond that. We must have spoiled some things then.

Council#13
embarrasment Sorry.

Azure
its ok....I read a few chapter from Amber and Iron just to get an idea of what happens, so there isn't much you can say that would spoil the fun.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>