Jahf VS. Superman, Gladiator, Thor, The Hulk, and Hal Jordan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jarlaxle
I don't think Jahf gets enough credit. Now, those of you who don't know who he is, here is his profile:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/jahfmkraan.htm

I'd also like to note, that (even though some people disagree), Gladiator and Superman are near equal in strength, and Jahf KO'ed Gladiator in one punch.
His only known weakness is some loud sounds (such as banshee's scream)...So there is no Sonic weapons or abilities allowwed in this fight.

Accel
Thor uses the Essence of Light attack on him.

lilnutta12
jahf beats down glads then throws hulk into space to spar time then
hal and supes and thor murder him

Jarlaxle
I don't think you guys realize how strong Jahf is.

Haha, even if they did get by Jahf, Modt would murder them.

golem370
Superman Thor and Gladiator distract Jaft and Green Lanterns says I think Superman is stronger then you then Hulk starts getting pissed and says nobody stronger then Hulk and Green Lantern say prove it grab and trap Jahf and of course he does it to prove to he is the strongest. Then Gladiator Superman and Thor wales on Jahf and the same thing would happen to Modt and possibly the next incarnation

golem370
Hulk can't be hurt and Hulk is the strongest

Scoobless
Jahf is very tough... compared to mutants.... these guys would kick the crap out of him

golem370
Didn't they underestimate him at first and wasn't truly ready for the battle?

Superman Thor and Gladiator distract Jaft and Green Lanterns says I think Superman is stronger then you then Hulk starts getting pissed and says nobody stronger then Hulk and Green Lantern say prove it grab and trap Jahf and of course he does it to prove to he is the strongest. Then Gladiator Superman and Thor wales on Jahf and the same thing would happen to Modt and possibly the next incarnation

Jarlaxle
No way, I say they dont stand a chance....Jahf has neve been hurt or stopped besides by sonic powers...he is invincible, marvel has said he CANNOT be killed or destroyed...how could they win? They are all mortal...Jahf's strength outclasses any of these one people by 10X....You need to go by the scale's that marvel gives you, like I said..Jahf has been shown to be lets say 100x stronger than gladiator (swats him away like a fly)...IT HAS BEEN AGREED that superman is pretty much equal with gladiator (Gladiator is a superman clone)...so right there, the two of them are useless against him...None of these guys strength scales up...HAL would stand the best chance...Jahf would just take hulk into space and throw him across the universe

golem370
Thunder Clap Superman's screaming. Are sonics and I am sure that Gladiator could cause a sonic blast

Scoobless
Originally posted by Jarlaxle
No way, I say they dont stand a chance....Jahf has neve been hurt or stopped besides by sonic powers

Actually he has, in an X-Man comic, Nate was hanging with him pretty well for a while... then Modt stomped on Jahf for being a dick... proving that he's not invincible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.