Doomsday vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jarlaxle
I personally think this would be an Epic fight...I know lobo is pretty cheap but so is doomsday, really. Lobo has a ludacris healing factor making him heal from pretty much anything...and he can duplicate himself, and its said that his strength can change to match any opponent...Doomsday on the other hand has been shown to be stronger than superman, and is pretty much immortal. And can adapt to any opponent. Who would win?

Accel
They're both immortal, however DD can evolve beyond any thing Lobo can throw at him, so he kicks Lobo's ass 'til the end of time.

golem370
Anything that Doomsday could evole to there could be thousands maybe millions of Lobo's waiting

Reaper777
Originally posted by golem370
Anything that Doomsday could evole to there could be thousands maybe millions of Lobo's waiting

I say Lobo kicks his @$$ and wins by a KO, or kills him once, does that count as a win?

Broly92
Lobo wins

Juntai
Originally posted by Accel
They're both immortal, however DD can evolve beyond any thing Lobo can throw at him, so he kicks Lobo's ass 'til the end of time. Lobo evolves too, not quite as efficiently or in the same way, but if in an attack is used on him too much, he evolves beyond it.

I give it to Doomsday.

Lobo will always keep coming back, but Doomsday will keep beating his face in.

Overwhelming tactics may work... not sure how long that would work on Doomsday though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
stalemate

Broly92
Originally posted by Broly92
Lobo wins

Reaper777
Originally posted by Broly92
Lobo wins
yes

Horrificus
I think Doomsday would come back with the same ability to multiply, or with a way to keep Lobo from Multiplying.
Either way, he would beat Lobo, and probably end up destroying the universe with the new power.

Dreampanther
The Main Man! Bastich! Ha ha, sorry, I'm a sucker for Lobo, he's so totally OTT. He gets my vote every time! And I'm still sulking about that whole Lobo / Wolverine thing....

I recently read a Lobo / Judge Dredd comic (with Mean Machine thrown in for comic relief, as if it needed that) - it was hilarious! It's hard to judge who's more OTT smile

Seriously though, will Doomsday be able to multiply as well? Because I know Lobo is always keen for another go at Superman, and their fights have been pretty equal in the past (although I might be a bit out of touch) so if Lobo can multiply, and Doomsday can't, I'd say they'd tear him apart!

Wolverine2006
I hate Lobo's cloning power its almost impossible to beat him as long as he has it.

Avalonofthewind
Having tons of copies and adapting didn't help GoG. Lobo isn't above GoG at all.

Doomsday wins.

Whittdawg92
I still can't believe Lobo was a hit. he was meant as a JOKE!!! how did he become so popular. god, it's annoying.

Dreampanther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.