Indian Cinema Stars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lince
Hi this is my opinion about the indian movie stars they are so cool and the way they look is superb and if you guys want to look out for that then you guys have to visit the page name galatta just type this in google you will get the site and there you can see the beauty of Indian movie stars. below signature will take you toi the webpage of the actress of India click and enjoy watching it.

botankus
You're only like the 50th dingleberry to come across with that galatta crap. You and your marketing company need to give it up.

On topic, how come they didn't get a real Indian to play Anthony Hopkin's part in "The World's Fastest Indian?"

johncenas
Indian cinema have large number of Actor and Actress. Indian cinema is provide great entertainment for the people. Top five Indian actors are Salman khan, Shahrukh khan, Amir khan, Akshay kumar, Saif ali khan. Top five Indian actresses are Katrina kaif, Priyanka chopra, Dipika padukone, Aishwarya and Rani mukhraji.

kevin456
Indian Cinema Provides a great entertainment for us i liked it and 5 top actors are:

Salman khan
Akshey kumar
Shahrukh khan
Saif ali khan
Amir khan

maham
indian films are SOOO not cool. Peolpe here love them but thank goodness I know better. Most of films are frame-to-frame copies of big Hollywood flicks (even the dialogues are mere translations of the original english dialogues) case in point: Badshah (that probably came in 1999) was a sleazy chutni of nick of time and Rush Hour (2 I think it was). Some are good too but rarely such a film comes out in a country that apparently produces hundreds of films in various languages.

Aldonogen
i like robort and ra one types of indian movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.