Falcon VS Vulture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.V
Sam Wilson VS ...Whatever Vulture's Real name is confused

1) In the air
2) On the ground

marvelprince
Both instances I give to Sam. He's trained with Cap, and at first didn't have wings so he's used to fighting on the ground and in the air I can't see and old guy like Vulture taking out Sam, 'specially not when he has Redwing

golem370
Well maybe you should make this battle even and make Tooms in his prime. http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/vulture1.html

Mr.V
Yeah im inclined to agree, smile Sam definetly is quite an under-rated character; hopefully Civil war will let him have some time/moment to shine. Didnt vulture get super-strength or something when he absorbed people? or just the rejuvination of his youth? not too sure

Mr.V
Originally posted by golem370
Well maybe you should make this battle even and make Tooms in his prime. http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/vulture1.html

Sure thing Golem if that might even it up lets have that as a third option

Sparkz
Is it young or old vulture? Adrian Toomes is his real name BTW Mr V.

Lets not forget that Vulture has Superstrength when in his flight harness even when he is old. He also has those claws so he could butcher Sam.

In air I would give it to the Vulture 5.5/10 due to his physical superiority

On ground I'd give it to Vulture again due to his Superhuman strength and talons 6/10

Sparkz
Originally posted by Mr.V
Yeah im inclined to agree, smile Sam definetly is quite an under-rated character; hopefully Civil war will let him have some time/moment to shine. Didnt vulture get super-strength or something when he absorbed people? or just the rejuvination of his youth? not too sure

Your thinking of the cartoon and yes toomes does have Super strength.

Mr.V
How much can toomes lift anyway? because im pretty sure Falc has him on fighting experience but Vulture could take him by pure brute force if hes too strong, I reckon Sam would take the majority but im not too clued up on the Vulture

Sparkz
How much can toomes lift anyway? because im pretty sure Falc has him on fighting experience but Vulture could take him by pure brute force if hes too strong, I reckon Sam would take the majority but im not too clued up on the Vulture

Toomes said the suit ups his strength by 500% and he is probaly average human strength so I don't realy know lol probaly a couple of tons or something

Mr.V
Originally posted by Sparkz
Toomes said the suit ups his strength by 500% and he is probaly average human strength so I don't realy know lol probaly a couple of tons or something

Yeah but wasnt he bluffing? if im correct this was in MK spiderman right? and that's when he was saying that to bluff Black Cat into being scared but she beat the bejeezers out of him anyways. confused Correct me if im wrong im just going on hear say.

Sparkz
Yeah but wasnt he bluffing? if im correct this was in MK spiderman right? and that's when he was saying that to bluff Black Cat into being scared but she beat the bejeezers out of him anyways. confused Correct me if im wrong im just going on hear say.

She did kick the crap outa him but thats because she was destroying his harness, and no he wasnt bluffing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.