mara/callista

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clan
Emperor's Hand Mara Jade Versus Callista at height of her powers in clone war era... Fight takes place on the Eye of Palpatine calista fighting to wreck it, Mara fighting to save it

I Still say Mara would win...

Escape81
Originally posted by clan
Emperor's Hand Mara Jade Versus Callista at height of her powers in clone war era... Fight takes place on the Eye of Palpatine calista fighting to wreck it, Mara fighting to save it

I Still say Mara would win...

Well, according to Darksaber, if Callista had been at the height of her powers, she would be above and beyond Mara Jade. However, that was a personal assertion and not necessarily a correct one, considering how Mara Jade trained personally under Emperor Palpatine, and knew several tricks.

However, Palpatine made sure that her Force powers weren't extremely developed, so I'll probably go with Callista after a long duel.

A catfight between two of Luke's babes. stick out tongue

clan
What if it was bare fisted, no lightsabres and took place as a mud wrestling match, lol

p.S.

Should Luke be alowed to watch? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.