The JLA Joins The Civil War!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
In their Watchtower, the JLA is suddenly greeted by Uatu and the Lords of Order. They fortell the destruction of the DC universe due to a destructive ripple in the space-time continium. The cause? The Civil War in the Marvel Universe. Uatu states that if Tony Stark and his band of superheroes win the Civil War, it will set of the destructive ripple and alternately cause the Living Tribunal to wipe the 616 Marvel Earth from existence.

The JLA decide to interfere in the Civil War and join Captain America's side of the war.

Flash transports them to the battle of Civil War #3 just when Thor appears. They drive back Stark's opposition and allow both sides to retreat. The JLA pledge to help the Captain win..at any cost.

NOTE: JLA/Avengers never happened in my scenario. This is the Big 7 from Pre-Crisis2.

Skeets
Originally posted by Draco69
In their Watchtower, the JLA is suddenly greeted by Uatu and the Lords of Order. They fortell the destruction of the DC universe due to a destructive ripple in the space-time continium. The cause? The Civil War in the Marvel Universe. Uatu states that if Tony Stark and his band of superheroes win the Civil War, it will set of the destructive ripple and alternately cause the Living Tribunal to wipe the 616 Marvel Earth from existence.

The JLA decide to interfere in the Civil War and join Captain America's side of the war.

Flash transports them to the battle of Civil War #3 just when Thor appears. They drive back Stark's opposition and allow both sides to retreat. The JLA pledge to help the Captain win..at any cost.

NOTE: JLA/Avengers never happened in my scenario. This is the Big 7 from Pre-Crisis2.
Supes rubbs his hands together and it's a done deal.

Draco69
By the way, what's the status of the Sentry. Besides beating the crap out of Iron Man that is....

Skeets
By the way, what's the status of the Sentry. Besides beating the crap out of Iron Man that is....
He's on Ironman's side.their fight was before the civil war began.

Draco69
Originally posted by Skeets

Cap is screwed.

Broly92
No I think he still has Black Bolt and his army and Namor with Atlantis

Skeets
Originally posted by Broly92
No I think he still has Black Bolt and his army and Namor with Atlantis
Namor's with Ironman.Black Bolt lives on the moon what does he care.

Draco69
Again, Cap is screwed. Who does he have on his side? The Young Avengers?

The only powerhouse he has is Hercules for goodness's sake...

Broly92
Well then he can get the X-men minus Bishop
and Hulk when he comes back stick out tongue

Skeets
Again, Cap is screwed. Who does he have on his side? The Young Avengers?

The only powerhouse he has is Hercules for goodness's sake...
Well they're downplaying Cable.The guy should know what Ironman's side is planning their plans everything...ermOriginally posted by Broly92
Well then he can get the X-men minus Bishop
and Hulk when he comes back stick out tongue
No!

Broly92
Cap wins because Iron Man kills himself and the rest of the pros hang

Crease
Dude...the JLA could STOP Civil War ermm

Tron

Damn, Sentry AND Thor?

What the hell did Cap do to Marvel to hate him so much?

Priest
Originally posted by Tron
Damn, Sentry AND Thor?

What the hell did Cap do to Marvel to hate him so much?

The thor that we saw that was on ironmans side maybe and can be Dondald Blake, just using thoirs powers, not the real thor. who knows...,cant wait till the next issue come out.

Priest
I just cant see Thor turning his back on Captain America, and even Hercules. Plus with Sentry and thor on the same side the anti-regestration will get owned.

Draco69
Cap has only ONE hope:

Scarlet Witch.

If he can get to her, than he can end the war. Which is what probably is going to happen.

Priest
Cap has only ONE hope:

Scarlet Witch.

If he can get to her, than he can end the war. Which is what probably is going to happen.
Wat happned to her after house of M?

Draco69
Originally posted by Priest
Wat happned to her after house of M?

She's shopping around a bazaar with her eyes crossed. We only saw her in the mountains in a village she created.

That's pretty much it. Scarlet Witch is Cap's only hope.

Even if Cap gets Silver Surfer on his side, he'd likely lose.

Priest
Yea Surfer cant take down both sentry and thor. I dont htink the surfer would get involved. is he still on earth?

Draco69
I think he's still on Planet Hulk.

Crease
Silver Surfer's...ARRRRRRRGH...I don't know how to post spoilers...cry

Skeets
How's Surfer going to get invloved...What the f**k?
he has his own war to fight.Dr.strange could end it when ever he wants.

Tron
I think he's still on Planet Hulk.

Nope, he left Planet Hulk. He freed Hulk and the other slaves and bounced. He offered to take Hulk with him, but Hulk chose to stay.

And now Surfer's busy with Annihilation.

Validus
Namor's with Ironman.Black Bolt lives on the moon what does he care.
Get educated newb. Namor is Anti-Reg but doesn't give enough of a crap to do anything just like all the other semi-powerful people on Cap's side.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Crease
Dude...the JLA could STOP Civil War ermm

lol I don't think so

Draco69
Theoritically, they could. Flash could disable the entire force of S.H.I.E.L.D. before they can blink.

Than Diana the Ambassador of "Make PEACE or DIE!" will work out the details between the two opposing whineys.

Broly92
Theoritically, they could. Flash could disable the entire force of S.H.I.E.L.D. before they can blink.

Than Diana the Ambassador of "Make PEACE or DIE!" will work out the details between the two opposing whineys.
WW dies stick out tongue

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Get educated newb. Namor is Anti-Reg but doesn't give enough of a crap to do anything just like all the other semi-powerful people on Cap's side. Someone posted a scan of his registration I.D and everything.You're the N3wb!!!!!.....mhm

UniOmni

JLA couldn't stop the Civil War.
The Defenders couldn't stop the Civil War.
The war will only end, when either side meets at the middle ground and compromises.
And a big tittied woman in an ugly bathing suit isn't the one to be taken seriously. At all.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
JLA couldn't stop the Civil War.
The Defenders couldn't stop the Civil War.
The war will only end, when either side meets at the middle ground and compromises.
And a big tittied woman in an ugly bathing suit isn't the one to be taken seriously. At all.
Strange alone could stop the Civil War. According to New Avengers #24 solicit, Sentry can stop it too.

Skeets
Strange alone could stop the Civil War. According to New Avengers #24 solicit, Sentry can stop it too.
Yeah,he could....barksfu

UniOmni
How??

Validus
How??
HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? GET OFF MY BACK ALREADY!!!

superkronick92
thor strikes superman with lightning then.................pre-crisis superman sneezes

Skeets
Originally posted by superkronick92
thor strikes superman with lightning then.................pre-crisis superman sneezes
thumb upNice post keep it up.

superkronick92
thanks, then superman then kills everyone using super weaving, only to return to his pre crisis universe to find lois is dating someone else.....again

Skeets
Originally posted by superkronick92
thanks, then superman then kills everyone using super weaving, only to return to his pre crisis universe to find lois is dating someone else.....again Originally posted by Skeets
thumb upNice post keep it up.

NoFate007
So is this a "who's side would which members of the JLA be on" thread, or is it a "what would happen if JLA joined Cap's side"? If they joined Cap, well then we wouldn't have much fighting now would we, cause there's no way that Iron Man's side is strong enough to take on the whole JLA lol.

Richv1
The Sufer is fighting Annihilus. And he could defeat Thor and Sentry. Surfer just got a power boost from Galactus.
The JLa joining Cap would give him the edge and with Surfer its a sure thing.

UniOmni
Say the JLA join Caps side........And they beat Ironman.
Then what?
All they did was beat Ironman.
The civil war is far from settled still.
All the collateral damage from the fight with the pro side would just incite more laws to prohibit vigilantes.
And thats all conventional superheroes are.
Citizens who operate outside the law to bring about change/order.

More power doesn't actually stop the war here. It just makes people buy comics.

Validus
Say the JLA join Caps side........And they beat Ironman.
Then what?
All they did was beat Ironman.
The civil war is far from settled still.
All the collateral damage from the fight with the pro side would just incite more laws to prohibit vigilantes.
And thats all conventional superheroes are.
Citizens who operate outside the law to bring about change/order.

More power doesn't actually stop the war here. It just makes people buy comics.
I suppose they could just conquer the world. The Big 7 did that in 36 hours. roll eyes (sarcastic)

draxx_tOfU
I suppose they could just conquer the world. The Big 7 did that in 36 hours. roll eyes (sarcastic)

not in MU they wont.. smile

Draco69
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
not in MU they wont.. smile

Actually...that would be a very good idea. Nothing brings people together like a common enemy.

The JLA pretend to be evil and dubb themselves the Justice Lords. They proceed to "conquer" the world and commit "mass murder" upon the Earth.

Iron Man and Cap put aside their differences and wage battle against the JLA.

The JLA fake their loss and escape the MU with smiles on the face as they know they had just planted the seeds for peace....

draxx_tOfU
Actually...that would be a very good idea. Nothing brings people together like a common enemy.

The JLA pretend to be evil and dubb themselves the Justice Lords. They proceed to "conquer" the world and commit "mass murder" upon the Earth.

Iron Man and Cap put aside their differences and wage battle against the JLA.

The JLA fake their loss and escape the MU with smiles on the face as they know they had just planted the seeds for peace....

hahahaha! that's an idea!

but seriously, how would these loose "justice lords" help? by diverting them away from the sra? wouldnt it just cement the fact that humans with powers are actually weapons of mass destruction therefore driving a deeper wedge between the two opposing factions..

'sides, the jla couldnt fake a win anyway, against the avengers, yes, but marvel earth, uhm, no.. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.