Thor, Binary, Quasar, Gladiator-Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan,Light Ray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think in this Battle, all of the Marvel Heroes I chose have super speed or Super reflexes. So Speed Blitzing won't do much here.

How would the battles go down? Would they try and switch up opponents to gain a clear advantage? Is it even Possible to get an advantage?

Stats
THOR - God of Thunder, Class 100( beyond if you ask me) Stength
Hammer that can do some of everything. The best Fighter and most powerful of all the warrior Gods. This is the thor that has smacked fist with the Hulk, Herculese, and Juggernaut.
BINARY- Class 100 strength or beyond, Super Speed, Invulnerability to some degree, able to channel White stars for energy and blast. Herald lvl power at least.
GLADIATOR- Galaxy lvl warrior with all of Superman's powers and superior Speed. He can literally do anything he sets his mind to. He was able to fight Thor and Wonder Man on two different sides of a planet at the same time.
QUASAR- Quantum bands that allow the user a myriad of constructs, speed, and other abilites
SSUPERMAN- Strongest of the Earth Bound Dc heroes. Who can absorb solar radiation for temp bower boost to his already astounding powers of flight, speed, strength, invulnerability, heat vision, ice breath and more.
WONDERWOMAN- Superman Lvl Strength, God like speed and reflexes, Resistance to injury, Magical weapons, unbreakable force field, magical sword that can kill even Superman, as well as Warrior training.
HAL JORDAN- The best green lantern ever with the most powerful weapon in the universe.
LIGHT RAY- New God and 2nd most powerful of all New Genesis ( after Orion). Can travel many times faster than light, can control and blast the power of stars, has super human strength and stamina as well has a high resistance to injury. Has Taken on Takion and lived to tell about it.

Draco69
Most likely LightRay.

galan7777777
it would say gladiator, only because if he thinks he could win he will......but some1 im surprised u didnt have on the list was "the champion" but i guess it wouldnt really be fair 2 the other characters lol!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Would the Characters Team up with thier respective Universe Mates to gain an advantage? Is an advantage even possible given who is fighting?

golem370
quasar is the most powerful

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
quasar is the most powerful

Quasar more powerful than Light Ray? Now I have heard it all.

golem370
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=29822

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.