Ultimate Hulk VS. PITT & JUGGERNAUT (normal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jarlaxle
For those of you who don't know, Ultimate Hulk the the result of an Expirament in the Ultimate Marvel Universe which involved Putting Captain America's supersoldier cells into bruce banner, to make him a peak human, speed, strength, agility, and intelligance wise...And then exposing him to gamma radiation, but for a more prolonged time than normal Hulk. The result was a hulk that is much MUCH stronger than the normal Savage Hulk..He can easily Break Adamantium (which was shown when he rips ultimate wolverine's adamantium skeleton in half).

Could this monster beat both Pitt and Juggernaut at the same time? Please do not use the arguement that juggernaut could not die, Im simply trying to say that he could outfight the two of them.

Debate/Discuss

H. S. 6
Ultimate Hulk did not rip the adamantium. He tore the ligaments that were not coated with the metal.

Priest
HULK losses badley

Apolloknight
Is this Current Jugges, or Classic, because you say normal?

If its classic, I think Pitt and Juggernaut are going to be to much for Hulk.

Dinalfos
Yeah, if this is classic 616 Juggernaut and PITT, it would be a curbstomp. Ultimate Hulk is far, far weaker and more vulnerable.

Jarlaxle
Ultimate Hulk also broke an adamantium needle or something.....His regeneration is foolish, I think his strength and speed would be just too much for them.

Jarlaxle
Banner's powers are a result of his Hulk formula combined with Captain America's blood, which causes him to transform when under stress into a gigantic monstrous form that is virtually impervious to harm, and which possesses vast physical strength and stamina. His strength appears to be peerless in the Ultimate universe, as he tosses heavy-hitters such as Iron Man and Thor around like dolls and ripped the Adamantium needle prepared for him like a toothpick. He also tore Wolverine in half despite the presence of his Adamantium laced skeleton. He is also tough enough to survive a nuclear detonation, seeing as how he is still alive after the attempted execution.
Hulk can regenerate tissue and broken bones almost instantly, making him an almost impossible enemy to defeat; so far only two defeats have been witnessed, both involving forced transition back to Banner. Firstly where Hulk was suffered Wasp's "stings" directly to his frontal lobes, followed by impact trauma incurred from a height upwards of five thousand feet. Secondly, Hulk can be forcibly transformed back to Banner form through direct injection of a serum created by Bruce Banner himself; injection is possible only via adamantium needle that can either be directly applied, or fired into the target. The second option was employed by Hawkeye (under General Fury's command) after the alien invasion had been defeated at the end of Ultimates vol. 1, in the aptly-named issue "How I Learned To Love The Hulk".

Dinalfos
Well, the official strength chart(don't know if it's still valid, though) has Hulk on top. But he's still a good deal weaker than his 616 counterpart.

Reaper777
I thing Juggs and Pitt would win, hulk is really strong but I dont think he could take both at once.

stupendous man
Classic Juggs could possibly take him on his own. With support, Hulk goes down!

Reaper777
Originally posted by stupendous man
Classic Juggs could possibly take him on his own. With support, Hulk goes down! yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.