Wonderwoman vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins????

H. S. 6
Couldn't Iceman simply freeze her blood, her suck out all of the water in her body?

And I'm not sure what she would be able to do to him.

Soleran
Wonderwoman gets the rest of her body frozen to match that ice heartsmile

Soljer
Well, while I am unsure of the EXTENT of Diana's invulnerability, assuming she still has liquid pumping through that clay body of hers, Iceman would win 10/10.

But, as I said, I am not entirely sure of the true EXTENT of her invulnerability. So, perhaps diana wouldn't lose quite so easily. However, she certainly won't be capable of beating Iceman.

Either, Iceman wins everytime, or...at the very least, Iceman doesn't lose ANY time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This thread is rediculous. Temp extremes don't affect her. He can't beat her, and I dont' know that she can beat him either. He can just keep reforming. unless she somehow got the lasso around him. They would jsut stalemate.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This thread is rediculous. Temp extremes don't affect her. He can't beat her, and I dont' know that she can beat him either. He can just keep reforming. unless she somehow got the lasso around him. They would jsut stalemate.

Can he not freeze her? Or freeze the water in her body? (If it's there...)

JOE NUNEZ
This thread is rediculous. Temp extremes don't affect her. He can't beat her, and I dont' know that she can beat him either. He can just keep reforming. unless she somehow got the lasso around him. They would jsut stalemate. sORRY YOU DONT LIKE THE THREAD.. Happy Dance

Draco69
It's a stalemate. Diana's had her blood and organs frozen before but the "Hestia's Flames" thing she has going on for her stopped the freezing process. Also the lasso protected her.

Hey, it's magic.

Diana cannot beat Iceman through sheer force. I AM curious to what Diana's plot devic--erm....lasso could do against Iceman....

On another note, why are there've been so many WW-related threads lately. Is it some sort of holiday I'm not aware of...

confused

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Draco69
It's a stalemate. Diana's had her blood and organs frozen before but the "Hestia's Flames" thing she has going on for her stopped the freezing process. Also the lasso protected her.

Hey, it's magic.

Diana cannot beat Iceman through sheer force. I AM curious to what Diana's plot devic--erm....lasso could do against Iceman....

On another note, why are there've been so many WW-related threads lately. Is it some sort of holiday I'm not aware of...

confused

Probably nothing, if she could even get it on him.

I wonder what would happen if Bobby stole all of the water from her body? Surely she couldn't survive that?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Draco69

Hey, it's magic.

confused

It's out of spite becuz WW fans are finally giving her respect. This board for years has been a big WW Hateration

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by H. S. 6

I wonder what would happen if Bobby stole all of the water from her body? Surely she couldn't survive that?

Hestias Flames won't let that happen. Besides, how's he gonna get thru her shield?

Draco69

*shrugs*

Maybe she would turn back to clay?

Diana's physiology is really weird. Even radiation doesn't affect like it normally should.

partiallyinsane
Iceman could add enough mass to his form to beat her down physically even if it is impossible to freeze her due to the magic.

H. S. 6
Hestias Flames won't let that happen. Besides, how's he gonna get thru her shield?

He doesn't have to "get through" her shields. Essentially, he 'is' ice and water, and he can control it completely.

Draco69
Originally posted by partiallyinsane
Iceman could add enough mass to his form to beat her down physically even if it is impossible to freeze her due to the magic.

I would stick to stealing her body water.

It would take an Iceman the size of Eurasia to present a significant threat to Diana.

Soleran
Bobby has frozen heat rays before, saying that means he has control over the energy of molecules, hence he doesn't need "moisture" per say to freeze WW. Just stop all of her body's energy and she still becomes a popsicle.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Soleran
Bobby has frozen heat rays before, saying that means he has control over the energy of molecules, hence he doesn't need "moisture" per say to freeze WW. Just stop all of her body's energy and she still becomes a popsicle.

That's actually very true. I wonder if Hestia's Flame would protect her molecules from stopping.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's actually very true. I wonder if Hestia's Flame would protect her molecules from stopping.

It's HESTIA"S flame. Bobby is doing nothing against that. Besides, if his mind is in all the water, once it touched the lasso, he's hers for the taking. It has nothing to do with him being organic or not. It has to do with his soul and mind. He still has those.

Broly92
It's out of spite becuz WW fans are finally giving her respect. This board for years has been a big WW Hateration
You mean fans are saying she is beyond Supes now roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Anywho, Bobby could A. Stop all molecular movement in her body, B. pull all the water out of her body (perhaps turning her back to clay...as Draco said, it would be interesting to see what happens) or even C. use moisture inversion to turn her head to water, while leaving the rest of her body there.

Iceman wins. erm.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Broly92
You mean fans are saying she is beyond Supes now roll eyes (sarcastic)

No WW fan I know has said that WW is beyond Superman. Can she beat him. Yes. If she had the right weapons ready. I'd give them an even split of victories with her coming away with more injuries. She could just put up her shield but we know she likes a good fight too much to do that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Anywho, Bobby could A. Stop all molecular movement in her body, B. pull all the water out of her body (perhaps turning her back to clay...as Draco said, it would be interesting to see what happens) or even C. use moisture inversion to turn her head to water, while leaving the rest of her body there.

Iceman wins. erm.

Circe is thousands of times more powerful than Bobby. IF it were that easy to defeat Wonder Woman, She would have done it. Circe has greater control over molecular structure than FireStorm. Organics and Inorganics. The Gods have made messing with WW's Physiology pretty tuff to do. You'd have to be magic clay or something like clay face in order to do anything. And even then, he didn't mess with her so much as steal from her.

Soleran
Circe is thousands of times more powerful than Bobby. IF it were that easy to defeat Wonder Woman, She would have done it. Circe has greater control over molecular structure than FireStorm. Organics and Inorganics. The Gods have made messing with WW's Physiology pretty tuff to do. You'd have to be magic clay or something like clay face in order to do anything. And even then, he didn't mess with her so much as steal from her.

LoL, yeah ok, well good to know. Bobby still gets the majority of wins, but thankssmile

Broly92
No WW fan I know has said that WW is beyond Superman. Can she beat him. Yes. If she had the right weapons ready. I'd give them an even split of victories with her coming away with more injuries. She could just put up her shield but we know she likes a good fight too much to do that.
Superman>WW by a margin but still Supes >ww

nvrbeenwthagirl
LoL, yeah ok, well good to know. Bobby still gets the majority of wins, but thankssmile

Ok well when you show me BOBBY beating classic Juggernaut, or Thor, then I'll say he wins. Cuz basically he would be messing with magical beings who are in the same strength lvl as WW. I wonder how he would fair if she turned him into stone with the Gorgon head? smile

Soleran
Bobby's frozen Celestial level technology Space ship, also I want to say he froze the Heat Rays of a cosmic being whose name eludes me at the moment and the search - suck so I cannot look it up.

Bobby has frozen things that are greater then WW, once again she goes down.

Draco69
Bobby's frozen Celestial level technology Space ship, also I want to say he froze the Heat Rays of a cosmic being whose name eludes me at the moment and the search - suck so I cannot look it up.

Bobby has frozen things that are greater then WW, once again she goes down.

It's PIS (ESPECIALLY the Stranger) and it's out of continuity. You can't "freeze" energy and turn it into ice....

I would stick with the whole water sucky deal.

H. S. 6
Ok well when you show me BOBBY beating classic Juggernaut, or Thor, then I'll say he wins. Cuz basically he would be messing with magical beings who are in the same strength lvl as WW. I wonder how he would fair if she turned him into stone with the Gorgon head? smile

You can't turn to consciousness to stone. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
You can't turn to consciousness to stone. wink

Actually The Gorgons power is beyond simply physics and natural laws. It's power is meant to totally trap the victim. If he was water every where and his mind was looking at the head, all water that he is attached to including his mind, would be cursed to stone. Medusa's head does not transmute so much as curse someone to imprisonment.

Blair Wind
no expression since when is X-men forever out of continuity?

Soljer
Actually The Gorgons power is beyond simply physics and natural laws. It's power is meant to totally trap the victim. If he was water every where and his mind was looking at the head, all water that he is attached to including his mind, would be cursed to stone. Medusa's head does not transmute so much as curse someone to imprisonment.

His mind doesn't look at things. He is a consciousness, an ambient being. He can't SEE, he just senses.

But you know, good luck with your Wonder Woman fanboyism. Keep it going, strong! It's funny to read some of the bullshit you manage to spout off for her. smile.

ExodusCloak
Hold it, I thought very small high pressure objects ie bullets can pierce Diana's skin that's why she blocks it with her bracelets? O_o

What's stopping him from doing the same thing with Ice shards?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
His mind doesn't look at things. He is a consciousness, an ambient being. He can't SEE, he just senses.

But you know, good luck with your Wonder Woman fanboyism. Keep it going, strong! It's funny to read some of the bullshit you manage to spout off for her. smile.

And it's funny that I dont' care. When you pay this bill for my net, and my light bill, then I might care if you think what I feel is bullshit. Good lucl with that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Hold it, I thought very small high pressure objects ie bullets can pierce Diana's skin that's why she blocks it with her bracelets? O_o

What's stopping him from doing the same thing with Ice shards?

The fact that she deflects them either with bracelets or with her force field.

ExodusCloak
The fact that she deflects them either with bracelets or with her force field.

Yeah but doesn't she have to put both bracelets together to form her shield it's not always on. Meaning if she can't see where Iceman is he can attack her when she's not expecting it and most vunerable.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Yeah but doesn't she have to put both bracelets together to form her shield it's not always on. Meaning if she can't see where Iceman is he can attack her when she's not expecting it and most vunerable.

All these if scenarios. IF she was battling him, she would always be expecting him. And she would know to bring out one of her uber weapons. In this type of and many fights in comics, who ever gets it first goes down or looses. She could fight him in the wonder dome or anything. I just dont' think ice man omega lvl mutant or not is going to be beating someone who has fought Gods. Not that she could do much to him with out one of her magical weapons. After all, Ice man undeafeatable in many people's eyes. They have him beating The likes of Thor and gladiator and Superman. So it's what ever.

Soleran
All these if scenarios. IF she was battling him, she would always be expecting him. And she would know to bring out one of her uber weapons. In this type of and many fights in comics, who ever gets it first goes down or looses. She could fight him in the wonder dome or anything. I just dont' think ice man omega lvl mutant or not is going to be beating someone who has fought Gods. Not that she could do much to him with out one of her magical weapons. After all, Ice man undeafeatable in many people's eyes. They have him beating The likes of Thor and gladiator and Superman. So it's what ever.

Wonderwoman is still vulnerable to sharp objects, Iceman can exist in all moisture around him, WW wouldn't be able to know Iceman is sending a shard to her or that he could suck the moisture from her.................................this isn't even a fight its the fact Iceman has an ability that muscle cannot overcome.

ExodusCloak

It's not an if scenario, he'll be forced into his vapour form and once that happens he'll be able to attack her from almost anywhere.

Milkie
Wonder Woman Wins Because she has her unbeatable skills, magical dildo's, magical swords, magical shields and everything.

Noone can beat her.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes something can beat her. Milkies sheer stink of ignorance can take out her and all the Gods.

Whittdawg92
lmfao

JOE NUNEZ
so whos winning?

Whittdawg92
nothing in the known universe can defeat iceman, including wonderwoman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.