X-Man,Colossus & Cannonball vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Do they have the power to stop the Juggernaut?

Broly92
Team Collosus super fast ball with Cannonball (like Wolverine except more powerful) knocks his helmet off and then is mind raped by X-man

Reaper777
Originally posted by Broly92
Team Collosus super fast ball with Cannonball (like Wolverine except more powerful) knocks his helmet off and then is mind raped by X-man

Yeah, something like that would work.

golem370
Cannonball tryed against Juggernaut once and burned out trying to stop Juggs

Broly92
Now he has a Collosus throw and his own power plus X-man can tk him alot more juice to knock off the helmet

Reaper777
If he was headed directly for his head, he might be able to knock off his helmet.

Apolloknight
At the start of the fight, Juggs brings up his shield, and the team never touches him.

Well they do actually, but it will be his fist sending them all into orbit. wink

Metalmanx
X-Team can win this.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Apolloknight
At the start of the fight, Juggs brings up his shield, and the team never touches him.

Well they do actually, but it will be his fist sending them all into orbit. wink

or that

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Reaper777
or that

People tend to forget that Juggs has a shield, that saps momentum of objects and is just as indestructible as he is.

No PIS/CIS, the x-men should be dead right now thanks to Juggernaut.

MrHeavySilence

Good plan!

Apolloknight
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Good plan!

Errr not really, its not getting through Juggernauts shield which he brings up with just a thought. confused

Metalmanx
Telekinesis, my friends. Some of the most powerful telekinesis in all of Marvel in fact.

Tron
Why the hell would X-Man need Colossus and Cannonball?

Cannonball's already tryed flying into Juggernaut more than once, and knocked himself unconcious every time. And, I don't need to explain Colossus's track record with him. X-Man, on the other hand, could take Juggernaut by himself.

Soleran
X-man team stomps him

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Telekinesis, my friends. Some of the most powerful telekinesis in all of Marvel in fact.

I realize X-man is a beast when it comes to Telekinesis, but, can he increase his durability like he can his strength, if not, a single sonic clap would KO him.

Remember, he has to get Juggernauts Helmet of first to effect his mind, something that is going to be near impossible with Juggernauts Shield up.

Draco69
X-Man: Goddammit! Why...won't...it...come...OFF?!

Colossus: Spin the helmet screws COUNTERclockwise, dumbass!

Broly92
Errr not really, its not getting through Juggernauts shield which he brings up with just a thought. confused
He did not say no pis/cis Jugg does not put up his sheild if he thinks he can take someone wink

Apolloknight
He did not say no pis/cis Jugg does not put up his sheild if he thinks he can take someone wink

But in this case, with a powerful telepath on their team, why wouldn't he? confused

Its like Diana leaving the house without her lasso.

Also common knowledge is one of the rules of the forum, Juggernauts going to know X-mans abilities, he will not drop his shield for one second during this fight.

Broly92
Juggernaut isn't too smart he justs sees some teen punk kid not the beast X-man is and he has beat Collosus and Canonball before along with the rest of the X-men so why be afraid of them

Apolloknight
Juggernaut isn't too smart he justs sees some teen punk kid not the beast X-man is and he has beat Collosus and Canonball before along with the rest of the X-men so why be afraid of them

Common Knowledge. confused

Broly92
Common Knowledge. confused
WTF What the f**k?

Apolloknight
WTF What the f**k?

Basic knowledge

Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.

The rules of the Forum.

Broly92
Basic knowledge

Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.

The rules of the Forum.
X-man is not common knowledge he is dead and has been for awhile and never faced Juggs to my knowledge so it is NOT common knowledge

Apolloknight
X-man is not common knowledge he is dead and has been for awhile and never faced Juggs to my knowledge so it is NOT common knowledge

Common Knowledge

Juggernaut- Super Strong, Indestrutable and Unstoppable, Helmet prevents physcic attacks on his mind.

Colossus-Super Strong, can turn into a Steel like state and become highly durable

Cannonball-Can launch himself very hard like a cannonball

X-men-Telepath

This is common knowledge, and this is all Juggernaut would need to know. He will not drop his shield..............

Sin I AM
^lol.......X-Man is more than just ya run of tha muck telepath, his tk is beastial

Broly92
1.Juggernaut does not use his sheild against the X-men with Prof.X around and he knows he is a telepath
2. X-man has been dead for awhile and was not around for long and did not face Juggs even though X-man is one of my favorite characters wink
3. If Juggs knows he wins 10/10 if not he loses 7/10

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Sin I AM
^lol.......X-Man is more than just ya run of tha muck telepath, his tk is beastial

I know, I was just giving an example, I could of said, Uber telepath, but it would make no difference, Juggernauts not going to drop his shield.

golem370
Remember to that Juggernaut has a skull cap under his Helmet.

golem370
Professor Hulk got thru X-Man's psi-shield

Apolloknight
1.Juggernaut does not use his sheild against the X-men with Prof.X around and he knows he is a telepath
2. X-man has been dead for awhile and was not around for long and did not face Juggs even though X-man is one of my favorite characters wink
3. If Juggs knows he wins 10/10 if not he loses 7/10

So just because flash never lightspeed blitz's people in comics, and Superman rarely uses T-Vo, or wait, that fact that Professor X never Mind Wipes people, and Cyclopes never Levels anybody with a forest leveling blast, should we discount it, no.

CIS

Juggernaut is not going to drop his shield in this fight, and he should of killed the X-men, all of them, by now, but do to CIS/PIS, he hasn't.

besides, whats cannonball go do against Jugges.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5946058

Broly92
I repeat
but don't take it the wrong way if he has his shield up they are curbstobed

Reaper777
I repeat

but don't take it the wrong way if he has his shield up they are curbstobed

Sheild= win for Juggernaut
No Sheild= win for x-team

If he dosent put his sheild up for Prof-X I dont think he'd put it up for X-man, He'd think, Its just another telepath, no second thought because he thinks the helmet and skull cap are going to protect him, the other two go to fighting him and barely get his helmet off and then X-man takes care of the rest, but if he thinks to put his sheild up, they're dead.

Broly92

If he dosent put his sheild up for Prof-X I dont think he'd put it up for X-man, He'd think, Its just another telepath, no second thought because he thinks the helmet and skull cap are going to protect him, the other two go to fighting him and barely get his helmet off and then X-man takes care of the rest, but if he thinks to put his sheild up, they're dead.
Thats what I have been saying

Reaper777

It could go either way, just depends on how much Juggernaut thinks about the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.