Sersi and She Hulk vs Wonder Woman and Binary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Outcome?

GalacticStorm
This is a bit of a mismatch. WW and Binary hands down.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
This is a bit of a mismatch. WW and Binary hands down.

I don't agree. I would say Sersi alone is almost a match for WW and Binary.... almost. She Hulk should be what evens it out.

Grimm22
Wonder Woman could do this alone no expression

Validus
Speedblitz. WW and Binary win.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wonder Woman could do this alone no expression

Not even. Sersi would turn her into a block of wood.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Validus
Speedblitz. WW and Binary win.

But Sersi's just as fast as these 2 are.

MJOILNIR
Sersi is no one to fool with. I think she could easily defeat WW. She is one of the most powerful matter/energy manipulators in marvel. Not counting cosmics she may be the most advanced. She is the best among the eternals and thats saying something. She beats heavyweights like Thor ect simply by turning them into frogs and such.

MJOILNIR
Thiers actually little she cant do with her powers. She can amp her own abilities, mimic others ect.

Validus
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
But Sersi's just as fast as these 2 are.
Doubt it. Makkari's the fastest Eternal and he was under lightspeed for most of his career. Binary should be able to move that fast.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Sersi is no one to fool with. I think she could easily defeat WW. She is one of the most powerful matter manipulators in marvel. Not counting cosmics she may be the most advanced. She is the best among the eternals and thats saying something. She beats heavyweights like Thor ect simply by turning them into frogs and such.

Exactly. In addition to super speed and matter manipulation she can amp her strength to be able to KO the likes of immortal Herc with one punch. I see no reason she couldn't do the same to Diana and Carol.

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW and Binary are too much for Sersi. She hulk is a non factor as she will get knocked out or burned up in 2 seconds flat. Sersi on her own is a match for WW or Binary alone. Not Together tho.

MJOILNIR
I agree shehulk dosnt matter but she is cannon fodder. If she lasts two seconds thats all Sersi would need to take out one of them. Then she could easily defeat the other. Her powers are cosmic much in the same way the surfurs are only I would say she is better at useing them than he is.

Validus
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
I agree shehulk dosnt matter but she is cannon fodder. If she lasts two seconds thats all Sersi would need to take out one of them. Then she could easily defeat the other. Her powers are cosmic much in the same way the surfurs are only I would say she is better at useing them than he is.
Sersi is under the Surfer in everything but transmutation.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Validus
Sersi is under the Surfer in everything but transmutation.

That's most certainly debatable. The only place where the Surfer would have a clear advantage is speed.

MJOILNIR
I wouldnt say everything, physical attributes certainly but not "all" mental aspects. Most people would agree that Sersi is very inventive with her powers. Surfer is usually kind of one dimensional when it comes useing his. Im not saying shes more powerful than he is by any means but I do think she is very adept at useing her power. She is even a higher level manipulator than Zuras the leader of the eternals.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If I were building a perfect Marvel team to fight DC, I would certainly put Binary and Sersi on it. Sersi is Maxima lvl. Sersi could win against WW and Binary if She Hulk provides enough fodder. But she really couldn't. The heat from Binary alone would burn everything up for hundreds of miles around. Sersi can't do much against Binary's energy either. She is a matter manipulator. Dont' know if she can affect WW or Binary Directly. She could change the air into hydrogen and have them suffocate.

MJOILNIR
She is not just a matter manilulator she is a energy manilulator as well. As well as a telepath and a telekinetic. She can pretty much do anything because of the cosmic energy she manipulates.

Darth_Erebus
You guys are underestimating Shulkie too. Yes she would lose to either WW or Binary, but not instantly. She could most certainly hold her own against WW for several minutes which would give Sersi more than enough time to deal with Binary, then she turns WW into a cockroach and it's all over.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You guys are underestimating Shulkie too. Yes she would lose to either WW or Binary, but not instantly. She could most certainly hold her own against WW for several minutes which would give Sersi more than enough time to deal with Binary, then she turns WW into a cockroach and it's all over.

Are you serious? Your saying she hulk who is class 75 can put up a fight for several minutes with WW? Um WW is like class 100 times 1000. She have moved the moon and held bridges with thousands of cars and people on it. OMG. The madness. Sersi for the win. She's cosmic. and invulnerable. She hulk dies in .0000000001 seconds

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Are you serious? Your saying she hulk who is class 75 can put up a fight for several minutes with WW? Um WW is like class 100 times 1000. She have moved the moon and held bridges with thousands of cars and people on it. OMG. The madness. Sersi for the win. She's cosmic. and invulnerable. She hulk dies in .0000000001 seconds

If the Hulk can go toe to toe with Superman then She Hulk can at least hold out against WW for a few mins. Shulkie hasn't been class 75 for quite some time. Her strength level isn't now known but she let immortal Herc, who's arguably as strong as WW, win the armwerstling match between them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If the Hulk can go toe to toe with Superman then She Hulk can at least hold out against WW for a few mins. Shulkie hasn't been class 75 for quite some time. Her strength level isn't now known but she let immortal Herc, who's arguably as strong as WW, win the armwerstling match between them.

Immortal Herc is not as strong as WW. Dont' get it twisted. and certainly she hulk in not in the ball park of neither.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Immortal Herc is not as strong as WW. Dont' get it twisted. and certainly she hulk in not in the ball park of neither.

She Hulk IS in the same strength class as Herc now and has been for a while.

nvrbeenwthagirl
She Hulk IS in the same strength class as Herc now and has been for a while.

Immortal Herc is like Hulk strong from all the comics I have. he's also a waaaaaaaaaay better fighter than She Hulk. IM Herc would be a nice fight for Diana. But he still lacks her Speed and weapons. SHe hulk is going down hard and very very fast. She is not even as tuff as IM Herc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.