Agent Zero vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
can zero's adamantium bullets penetrate colossus' metal?

discusssssssss

HisMajestyAC43
i have a better question... if they do penetrate colossus, would they kill him?

i don't know much about agent zero, so i'm not going to say who wins this fight.

golem370
Six admantium bullets to the head ether kills Colossus or K.O's him..

Metalmanx
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
i have a better question... if they do penetrate colossus, would they kill him?

i don't know much about agent zero, so i'm not going to say who wins this fight.

You know...that's actually a really good question. I mean, he'd solid organic steel. His brain is steel as well. And bullets, even adamantium ones, can only go so far after impacting the steel.

Jyppe
I'm not so sure about how the bullets would work against Col. I haven't count how much PSI there would be when Wolverine strikes Colossus with his super sharp claws. It's going to be quite much. (And even he wasn't able to pierce Colossus, at least not by much)

- Bullets aren't sharp (These bulelts could be, but I'm not so sure)

Meh, I dunno.

DarkCrawler
Well, they were able to go through a puppet made of solid osmium steel with ease, so I think they would go at lest to the muscle...

long pig
They won't dent him, but his arctic vibranium bullets will melt Colossus into a pile of goo.

Grimm22
Well this much I know....

Wolverine's strength <<<<<<<< bullet strength

So yes they should pierce his skin

Jyppe
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well this much I know....

Wolverine's strength <<<<<<<< bullet strength

So yes they should pierce his skin

Are you so sure? You can generate lot more force with an axe than .45 cp pistol bullet. The force when bullet is being fired is concentrated on a smaller area thus easily piercing a human skin and muscle. Bullets have higher velocity. Besides, bullets aren't sharp as wolverine's claws.

Though I'm using real life physics in a comic book situtation, so it's propably different in a comic.

And, we don't have any idea how strong Zero's guns actually are.. In comics everything is hightech so his guns aren't really anything we have.

Darkcrawler - Hmm, he did? Well. That propably solves it then. Though it's not certain Colossus is made of osmium. (Stated in handbooks that it's some kind of unknown alloy that resembles Osmium)

Grimm22
Originally posted by Jyppe
Are you so sure? You can generate lot more force with an axe than .45 cp pistol bullet. The force when bullet is being fired is concentrated on a smaller area thus easily piercing a human skin and muscle. Bullets have higher velocity. Besides, bullets aren't sharp as wolverine's claws.

Though I'm using real life physics in a comic book situtation, so it's propably different in a comic.

And, we don't have any idea how strong Zero's guns actually are.. In comics everything is hightech so his guns aren't really anything we have.

Darkcrawler - Hmm, he did? Well. That propably solves it then. Though it's not certain Colossus is made of osmium. (Stated in handbooks that it's some kind of unknown alloy that resembles Osmium)

The only reason Wolveirne cant hurt Colossus is because he generate the force nessecary to cut or to penetrate Pitor's skin. A bullet on the other hand can wink

K3VIL
Adamantium bullets are a force to reckon with, but Colossus body was raised to high temperatures while being put into molten lava.
He survived explosions, concussive force and most forms of attacks without reporting damage, I think he can take the bullets as well.
Agent Zero on the other hand, will just need to use his corrosive blasts.

Jyppe
The only reason Wolveirne cant hurt Colossus is because he generate the force nessecary to cut or to penetrate Pitor's skin. A bullet on the other hand can wink

How do you know? If it was a normal .45 cp gun with adamantium bullets, I'd say the bullets wouldn't penetrate him, as the force they create in the impact really isn't that great. Wolverine is able to slice and dice titanium and other tough substances easily. Yet his claws don't really harm Colossus. Adamantium bullets wouldn't really work. They're not sharp nor do they create that big force when impacting.

If one would shoot Colossus the bullet would be stopped before going very deep. It'd lose all of it's momentium. But.... We don't know how powerful his weapons are, and he has apparently blasted some osmium dummy to pieces. He'd be possibly able to do it.

K3vil - I thought the acidic substance wasn't that potent, but it was able to override the target's healing factor.. No?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Jyppe
How do you know? If it was a normal .45 cp gun with adamantium bullets, I'd say the bullets wouldn't penetrate him, as the force they create in the impact really isn't that great. Wolverine is able to slice and dice titanium and other tough substances easily. Yet his claws don't really harm Colossus. Adamantium bullets wouldn't really work. They're not sharp nor do they create that big force when impacting.

If one would shoot Colossus the bullet would be stopped before going very deep. It'd lose all of it's momentium. But.... We don't know how powerful his weapons are, and he has apparently blasted some osmium dummy to pieces. He'd be possibly able to do it.

K3vil - I thought the acidic substance wasn't that potent, but it was able to override the target's healing factor.. No?

The question was could the bullets pierce his skin no expression

Yes, they could. Would they hurt Colossus very badly. no

Metalmanx

Jyppe has a good point though. While generating more force, bullets aren't nearly as sharp as Wolvie's claws.

I mean, look at some super-strong fabrics/materials out there. They can easily withstand the force of a sledgehammer at high speeds, but they can easily be pierced by a knife.

Or, another comic example. When Riptide pierced Colossus's skin, he was using SHARP projectiles. Had he been using, I dunno...marbels, then they wouldn't have pierced Colossus, even at such high speeds.

Same deal with bullets. Adamantium or not, they shouldn't pierce him or at least not go any further than the outermost layer of skin/steel.

If this is all Agent Zero has, then I see Colossus kicking his ass.

Hey, long pig. Can you elaborate a bit on those arctic vibranium bullets you mentioned?

Jyppe
The question was could the bullets pierce his skin no expression

Yes, they could. Would they hurt Colossus very badly. no

Ah, sorry. I got the image that Colossus would be killed easily with the bullets.. My apologies for jumping on the conclusion wink

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Jyppe has a good point though. While generating more force, bullets aren't nearly as sharp as Wolvie's claws.

I mean, look at some super-strong fabrics/materials out there. They can easily withstand the force of a sledgehammer at high speeds, but they can easily be pierced by a knife.

Or, another comic example. When Riptide pierced Colossus's skin, he was using SHARP projectiles. Had he been using, I dunno...marbels, then they wouldn't have pierced Colossus, even at such high speeds.

Same deal with bullets. Adamantium or not, they shouldn't pierce him or at least not go any further than the outermost layer of skin/steel.

If this is all Agent Zero has, then I see Colossus kicking his ass.

Hey, long pig. Can you elaborate a bit on those arctic vibranium bullets you mentioned? But I think his bullets are quite sharp, because they need to be so they go through solid osmium steel. Plus he has those corrosive blasts, and he can absorb kinetic energy too...and he has vibranium armor, which stops momentum from hits. Arctic vibranium is the so called anti-metal, they melt down other metals.

Soleran
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
But I think his bullets are quite sharp, because they need to be so they go through solid osmium steel.

Make them rifle rounds either long rifle or magnum rounds and BLAM anti metal rounds, they are going through Collosus, I would imagine Adamantium would pierce him from rifle rounds as well.

Whittdawg92
my bet's collosus just steals his guns, eats them, then punches Zero in the nads.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
my bet's collosus just steals his guns, eats them, then punches Zero in the nads.

Sounds like a winning game strategy to me.

DarkCrawler
Eh, he's too fast and skilled for that. He can shoot bullets out from the air after they have been fired.

Broly92
Agent Zero is bada**

But I liked him better as Maverick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.