Brawl for all!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ownage
The Stakes-Supreme being crowned
1.NJO Luke
2.Palps
3.Bane
4.Naga Sadow
5.Ludo Kressh
6.Freedon Nadd
7.Exar Kun
8.Revan
9.Malak
10.Pre-cyber vader
11.Yoda
12.Mace Windu
13.Darth Traya
14.Obi-Wan
15.Ragnos
16.Kyp Durron
17.Assaj
18.Dooku
19.Quinlan
20.Ulic-Qel Droma
21.Kit Fisto
22.Plo Koon

No Teams setting ...uh uhhhhh umm...Nar Shaddaa

No Insta Kills Or Clone bodys

overlord
Haha! Plo Koon pwns suckers like Ragnos with freezing and electrocution abilities!

Darth Ownage
Originally posted by overlord
Haha! Plo Koon pwns suckers like Ragnos with freezing and electrocution abilities! laughing out loud What the f**k? uh dude no marka would WIPE ASS WITH FISTO

kamikz
He said Plo.......

Darth Ownage
Originally posted by kamikz
He said Plo....... both at the same time

Darth Ownage
Originally posted by Darth Ownage
both at the same time

jollyjim311
Luke, most likely, although, this is against the rules.

Darth Ownage
luke dies quickly

GM Nebaris
1. Revan.
2. NJO Luke.
3. Bane.
4. Darth Traya.
5. Kyp Durron.
6. Malak.
7. Freedon Nadd.
8. Palps.
9. Exar Kun.
10. Naga Sadow.
11. Ragnos.
12. Ludo Kressh.
13. Ulic-Qel Droma.
14. Mace Windu.
15. Yoda.
16. Dooku.
17. Pre-cyber vader.
18. Obi-Wan.
19. Assaj.
20. Quinlan.
21. Kit Fisto.
22. Plo Koon.

Escape81
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
1. Revan.
2. NJO Luke.
3. Bane.
4. Darth Traya.
5. Kyp Durron.
6. Malak.
7. Freedon Nadd.
8. Palps.
9. Exar Kun.
10. Naga Sadow.
11. Ragnos.
12. Ludo Kressh.
13. Ulic-Qel Droma.
14. Mace Windu.
15. Yoda.
16. Dooku.
17. Pre-cyber vader.
18. Obi-Wan.
19. Assaj.
20. Quinlan.
21. Kit Fisto.
22. Plo Koon.

Rofl. Revan at the top? laughing

Revan would be lucky to be in the top ten. Luke, Palpatine, Kun, Ragnos, Sadow, Kressh, and Ulic Qel Droma are all above Revan.

As to the answer -

The only logical contenders would be Luke, Kun, Palpatine, Ragnos, Sadow, and Kressh. You can argue it from high heaven and back, but the way I'm thinking is that Palpatine uses the Force Storm to obliterate them all - and then Luke WTFpwns him.

Darth Ownage
Originally posted by Escape81
Rofl. Revan at the top? laughing

Revan would be lucky to be in the top ten. Luke, Palpatine, Kun, Ragnos, Sadow, Kressh, and Ulic Qel Droma are all above Revan.

As to the answer -

The only logical contenders would be Luke, Kun, Palpatine, Ragnos, Sadow, and Kressh. You can argue it from high heaven and back, but the way I'm thinking is that Palpatine uses the Force Storm to obliterate them all - and then Luke WTFpwns him. palps is only shone using force storm in DE in a clone body that's why i said no clone bodies.............so it don't apply

Escape81
palps is only shone using force storm in DE in a clone body that's why i said no clone bodies.............so it don't apply

Then Luke would have to be more creative killing all of them. I still say Luke wins. He's the most powerful here.

Darth Ownage
Originally posted by Escape81
Then Luke would have to be more creative killing all of them. I still say Luke wins. He's the most powerful here. how???????
how is he going to defeat all of these guys i see him taking down 5 peepsbut not winnig remember strategy is also required to survive a brawl like this Ragnos or Palps or Luke would be the most powerful but that doesn't mean that numbers don't catch to even these god-like figures of intense raw power

Grand_Moff_Gav
You have been reported...

jollyjim311
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
1. Revan.
2. NJO Luke.
3. Bane.
4. Darth Traya.
5. Kyp Durron.
6. Malak.
7. Freedon Nadd.
8. Palps.
9. Exar Kun.
10. Naga Sadow.
11. Ragnos.
12. Ludo Kressh.
13. Ulic-Qel Droma.
14. Mace Windu.
15. Yoda.
16. Dooku.
17. Pre-cyber vader.
18. Obi-Wan.
19. Assaj.
20. Quinlan.
21. Kit Fisto.
22. Plo Koon.

No.

Something closer (maybe not exactly) like this (some are estimates, like Ragnos, Bane, Ludo, Nadd, etc.):

NJO Luke.
Palps.
Exar Kun.
Yoda.
Ragnos.
Naga Sadow.
Ludo Kressh.
Mace Windu.
Bane.
Pre-cyber vader
Ulic-Qel Droma.
Dooku.
Darth Traya.
Kyp Durron.
Freedon Nadd.
Revan.
Malak.
Obi-Wan.
Assaj.
Quinlan.
Kit Fisto.
Plo Koon.

Okay, I hack and slashed it, but, I'm tired of this, my list isn't that great.

Escape81
how???????
how is he going to defeat all of these guys i see him taking down 5 peepsbut not winnig remember strategy is also required to survive a brawl like this Ragnos or Palps or Luke would be the most powerful but that doesn't mean that numbers don't catch to even these god-like figures of intense raw power

Here's how!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your thread, for all intents and purposes, is both completely inconclusive, completely ridiculous, but it is also against the rules! 3 vs. 3 matches are maximum.

I'd say Luke would win because he's the most powerful individually. But it's impossible to determine.

Captain REX
Too many factors.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.