What's you're favorite puzzle game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sai1
I gotta say the best puzle game I've ever played is Wario's Woods for NES. The Super Nintendo version was basically the same but with a couple slight differences I didn't like. But Wario's Woods is one of the most original and fun puzzle games I've ever played. Great multiplayer too. I was psyched to see it again on Animal Crossing.

As far as chalenge, I wonder if anyone has ever played Wetrix on N64. Now that was a challenging puzzle game. I managed to get an unbelievable score once. Wonder how long that game lasted? The multiplayer wasn't as good but still a very welcome addition.

BackFire
Tetris Attack. One of my all time favorite games. So addictive it should be illegal. Still play it to this day and still have a blast. Never gets old.

Skeets
lumines for the psp.

Sai1
Originally posted by BackFire
Tetris Attack. One of my all time favorite games. So addictive it should be illegal. Still play it to this day and still have a blast. Never gets old.

I'm assuming this must be different form the original Tetris in some way. My favorite version is The New Tetris. How is Tetris Attack different?

BackFire
Tetris Attack is very different. Instead of falling shapes, it's falling, colored cubes, and you must line up 3 of them. Lining up more or creating combos will drop extra large blocks on your oponent.

DarkC
Tetris Attack is very different. Instead of falling shapes, it's falling, colored cubes, and you must line up 3 of them. Lining up more or creating combos will drop extra large blocks on your oponent.
Oh yeah, I've played that on my friend's cellphone. Rather addictive.

Just for the record, mine's Hexic.

SaTsuJiN
I really like meteos... because of the stylus usage you have to have a good eye and be quick with your wand

had made for some frantic matches between me and the nephews

H. S. 6
Hexic, babeh.

Kayne Archeron

they don't fall, they build up from the bottom and when they touch the top of the screen it's game over.

you can drop blocks on your enemies by doing combos (such as 4 in a row, 5 in a row, or 3 of two different types of blocks which counts as a six), or you can do Chains, where you destroy blocks which triggers other blocks to fall into place and destroy some more blocks

they did a remake of this, only with Pokemon on the N64 (Pokemon Puzzle League)

BackFire
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
they don't fall, they build up from the bottom and when they touch the top of the screen it's game over.

you can drop blocks on your enemies by doing combos (such as 4 in a row, 5 in a row, or 3 of two different types of blocks which counts as a six), or you can do Chains, where you destroy blocks which triggers other blocks to fall into place and destroy some more blocks

they did a remake of this, only with Pokemon on the N64 (Pokemon Puzzle League)

Yeah, forgot they rise, which is funny seeing as I played the game like yesterday. No matter though.

MadMel
n-the way of the ninja....
but when i was a kid i liked the 'timone and pumba jungle games'...it had a version of tetris attack on there, only with coloured bugs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.