Balactus vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ownage
helelelelelellelelelll

Mr.V
Let me guess? your a member of SHH and read someone's post on the Black superheroes thread and saw the "balactus" comment? confused yeah me too, a black galactus. Cool no expression Most wont get it and it'll be closed either way.

Dinalfos
What?

Cubicks
Actually "Balactus" was a character on 2 Minoriteam episodes. An obivous parody of Galactus. Very funny post hoever non-comic.

Darth Ownage
Originally posted by Cubicks
Actually "Balactus" was a character on 2 Minoriteam episodes. An obivous parody of Galactus. Non-comic however. Still pretty cool AFRO VS TEN GALLON HAT BASKETBALL VS ???????
WHITE VS BLACK ATTITUDE

Mr.V
Originally posted by Cubicks
Actually "Balactus" was a character on 2 Minoriteam episodes. An obivous parody of Galactus. Very funny post hoever non-comic.

Yeah I know I was just scrolling through the thread so I thought it was that roll eyes (sarcastic) Lol either way not in a comic confused Just cant win with some people stick out tongue

Reaper777
laughing, I like the whole blackticus Idea.

Darth Ownage
Originally posted by Darth Ownage
Still pretty cool AFRO VS TEN GALLON HAT BASKETBALL VS ???????
WHITE VS BLACK ATTITUDE

newjak86
"I am Balactus Destroyer of Worlds"

Darth Ownage
Originally posted by newjak86
"I am Balactus Destroyer of Worlds" "I am Balactus, pimp of pimps with a 4story penice

Broly92
Balactus plays him in baskettball and pwns him

Reaper777
Originally posted by Broly92
Balactus plays him in baskettball and pwns him yes

newjak86
I mean come on Balactus was going to finish his doomsday device with a Grape Soda Factory I don't think Galactus could make a device to destroy the world with a Grape Soda Machine

Darth Ownage
Originally posted by newjak86
I mean come on Balactus was going to finish his doomsday device with a Grape Soda Factory I don't think Galactus could make a device to destroy the world with a Grape Soda Machine exactly ... convicts are the most ingenious wepon makers

golem370
What's next Apacheactus lol

Reaper777
Originally posted by golem370
What's next Apacheactus lol laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Darth Ownage
What's next Apacheactus lol What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Reaper777
What's next Apacheactus lol

no next is Hispanicus laughing

golem370
Just kidding Darth

Darth Ownage
then asianicus

Scoobless
Gaulactus - the ancient French devourer of worlds

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.