Beast vs Kingpin revisted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Might be interseting

Apolloknight
Originally posted by golem370
Might be interseting

yes, yes it would.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Apolloknight
yes, yes it would. yes

Dinalfos
My guess would be Beast, although Kingpin has given Spiderman some trouble in combat.

Brutacus
This has been done before.

golem370
What If Kingpin had his cain?

Dinalfos
I was assuming he did.

golem370
yes

Brutacus
kinping is still human so, beast's agility would make him dodge the cain and since beast is stronger than kingpin beast should be able to grab the cain out of kingpin's hands and use it himself against kingpin.

golem370
But the Cain is not just as a hitting weapon you know? Weapons: The Kingpin has a diamond stickpin, which fires a concentrated spray of sleeping gas at close range and a "obliterator cane", a walking stick that fires laser beams. Plus Kingpin is more like peak human with great fighting ability

golem370
I am sure he has trained to face fast people like Spider-Man

DigiMark007
Kingpin. Dude has owned Cap and can still consistently give Spidey a good fight.

Hank's in trouble....and KP is underrated on this forum.

Skeets
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Kingpin. Dude has owned Cap and can still consistently give Spidey a good fight.

Hank's in trouble....and KP is underrated on this forum.
Add DD to that list aswell.

Brutacus
I know what the cain can do, but beast could dodge the beams, the sleeping gas is a problem.

What kingpin got over cap and dd and spiderman is mainly his weight, I know he's peak human can lift 650 pounds, but beast is like kingpin a guy that weighs a lot like 402 pounds or something, so hand to hand it should go to beast.
he's stronger, faster, is agility is way better, and beast is also a pretty good fighter since he been training while he was a kid.

Scoobless
And he could like.....bite him and stuff!!!1!

Metalmanx
Beast.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Brutacus
I know what the cain can do, but beast could dodge the beams, the sleeping gas is a problem.

What kingpin got over cap and dd and spiderman is mainly his weight, I know he's peak human can lift 650 pounds, but beast is like kingpin a guy that weighs a lot like 402 pounds or something, so hand to hand it should go to beast.
he's stronger, faster, is agility is way better, and beast is also a pretty good fighter since he been training while he was a kid.

Based on feats, he's beyond peak human. He's matched strength with old-school class 10 Spidey before.

Brutacus
Kingpin is still a normal human. so saying he is a 10 tonner is not true.
Don't think he really can keep up with spiderman iff it come's to strenght speed an agility.

But he is a lot bigger than spiderman, he weighs atleast 300 pounds more than spiderman, but he only weighs 40 to 50 pounds more than beast.

And Spiderman doesn't like to use his strenght against a normal human, because he's afraid to kill a guy.
That's also a reason why kingpin can hang with him in a fight.

DigiMark007
Kingpin is still a normal human. so saying he is a 10 tonner is not true.
Don't think he really can keep up with spiderman iff it come's to strenght speed an agility.

But he is a lot bigger than spiderman, he weighs atleast 300 pounds more than spiderman, but he only weighs 40 to 50 pounds more than beast.

And Spiderman doesn't like to use his strenght against a normal human, because he's afraid to kill a guy.
That's also a reason why kingpin can hang with him in a fight.

Fair enough. And I never said he'd beat Spidey in a straight-up fight.

But he still dominated Cap, and has beaten DD. And he utilizes speed as well as strength, and while he might not be Class 10, he's safely beyond peak human if he can overpower Cap so easily and hang in Spidey's league. And holding back or not, KP has some great showings against Pete as well...enough to say that it's not PIS, it's just KP being a badass.

Dinalfos
Edit: whoops, wrong thread.

Brutacus
I know kingpin is a great fighter, and he can hang with people like cap and dd, but they are still normal, human peak maybe but still normal.
Like kingpin is.

while beast is superhuman, his speed, his strenght, his agility, his endurance, even his healing ability are better than a peak human,
So he should be able to beat kingpin.

jrodslam
Kingpin. Beast just doesnt have the combat feats of Kingpin. Statistically, Beast outclasses Fisk in almost every category, but we all know how well that plays out in the comics.erm

Brutacus
what do you mean beast doesn't have the combat feats???

jrodslam
what do you mean beast doesn't have the combat feats???

1. Kinpin has defeated Captain America in h2h combat.
2. Kingpin has defeated Daredevil in h2h combat.
3. Kingpin has defeated Spiderman in h2h combat.
4. Batman struggled to beat Kingpin. They stalemated(fight was interrupted).

What combat feats/victories does Beast have thats better than Kingpins list?

Brutacus
Maybe you're right his feats seem great, but let me ask you a question do you think Kingpin can take out a sentinel.

And like I said before, kingpin got a lot of weight over DD, Cap, Spiderman, he is a great fighter, but he uses is size in the fight, now against beast he doesn't have a size advantage's because beast is a big guy himself.

jrodslam
Depends on the sentinel. A regular 20ft one? Naw i dont think Kingpin can take one.

Kingping hasd the weight over DD, Cap and others, but he only uses that once he gets in close to grab his opponent. Hes amazingly fast and agile. Plus his h2h skills are above average. I think if he were to wrap his arms around Beast, Hank would be in as much trouble as Cap, DD and Spidey would. True Beast is big, but Fisk is still bigger.

Brutacus
bigger in hight but not bigger in mass, I mean beast is what 5,10 kingpin is what 6,6.
beasts weight is between 350 and 450 not sure but I thought he was 402, kingpin is 450 or something close, so he only got 50 pounds on beast and but he is a lot bigger in hight so that must mean that beast is bigger in the shoulders, so that would mean that kingpin couldn't get his arms around him, or not well enough, so beast could break out or do the same to kingpin and by the looks of it beast is stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.