The best ad/video before a movie..EVER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dusty
Did anyone else see that little clip of the man on the phone, and then the director walked in and explained how awful everything was in the house, and how it should be shot?

It said something like 'The theater doesn't interrupt you on the phone, so silence your cell phones at the theater."

Brilliant.

AstroFan
I remember one with a male cheerleader, it really did look like a movie till the phone went off and he dropped the person he was holding. laughing out loud

I specifically remember telling my friend "this is gonna be the worst movie ever". stick out tongue

Grimm22
well there is one ad where this little kid is dressed up as a leprechaun and reeking "havoc" at a construction site by throwing down random 2 x 4's and jumping out of holes and running around with a hammer stick out tongue

It was just an add for some Irish guy's attorney's office. The guy says something like "Are leprechauns invading your work site?"

I just want to see one guy just stand up and say "yes, they are" and start to cry. "Those damn irish midgets" laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.