TWO KILL BILL ANIME PREQUELS CONFIRMED!!!! Comic Con

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yassin
I can't believe Tarantino is finally going to make those rumoured anime prequels..HALLELUJAH. It seems after Grindhouse he's def going to make them

Source:

Saturday, July 22nd, 2006

"Today at the 2006 Comic-Con International directors Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino let loose on some tidbits regarding their highly anticipated and closely guarded, Grindhouse. First off, there are going to be two anime prequels made for Kill Bill. One is going to focus on the how Bill became Bill and the other is going to give us more information about The Bride."

Daaamn,finally Bill^^ I hope the same studio makes those prequels,i'm a huge fan of their works (ghost in the shell,Linkin park's videoclip,....)

Elm_Psycho1428
wooohooo!! finally, cant wait!

would the actors still be the voices tho?

Yassin
No idea, i do hope so smile !!

Nevermind
May I please have a link to your source?

Yassin
You can always google it,but here it issmile

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/720/720539p1.html

Heaven's Sword
I wonder if they'll use the same animation as in the Origin of O-Ren sequence.

tabby999
should be interesting! i dont really have much more than that too add....

Myth
I want live action. I get sick of anime. The 5 minutes in the movie was cool, but I don't want it to be the whole thing.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Yassin
You can always google it,but here it issmile

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/720/720539p1.html

Cool, thanks for that. As for the movies, I would prefer a live action more to an anime movie, but if they're anime I really don't care.

T.M
Originally posted by Myth
I want live action. I get sick of anime. The 5 minutes in the movie was cool, but I don't want it to be the whole thing.

Agreed.

Heaven's Sword
Why was the Origin of O-Ren scene animated? Would it be to hard to shoot with all the violence?

calvs
Originally posted by Heaven's Sword
Why was the Origin of O-Ren scene animated? Would it be to hard to shoot with all the violence?
I'm guessing they can't really show a girl with all of that blood and violence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.