She-Hulk vs. Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
can the emerald marauder beat the ebony wind rider

discuss.................

Edited

vs.

Edited

batdude123
Storm

emporerpants
ummm isn't that pic of she-hulk a violation of something? storm takes she-hulk down.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by emporerpants
ummm isn't that pic of she-hulk a violation of something? storm takes she-hulk down.

is it?...If so im sorry. I wont post it again embarrasment

Grimm22
...confused

Im sorry but that picture ruined this thread

Sin I AM
I thought it was a great pic?.......anyway I think that with her durability and strewngth She-Hulk could take this easy

emporerpants
to much nip for the forum, i'm thinking. she hulk gets zapped as storm flies out of she-hulks range

H. S. 6
Wow...

There goes the thread maker.

Richv1
She-Hulk picks up a boulder and throws it into Storm as she flies away knocking her out of the sky.
The pictures look fine.

Validus
laughing out loud @ Shulkie pic

stormfront13
Originally posted by Richv1
She-Hulk picks up a boulder and throws it into Storm as she flies away knocking her out of the sky.
The pictures look fine.

the boulder is blocked by a pressure dome while shlkie is frozen in a block of ice. and the picture is disturbing

Scoobless
Originally posted by stormfront13
the boulder is blocked by a pressure dome while shlkie is frozen in a block of ice. and the picture is disturbing

and it doesn't seem to be too accurate either...... embarrasment

Whittdawg92
ok, after i stop drooling over the pictures of she-hulk and storm, then storm wins.

JOE NUNEZ
Storm, long range attacks...

CheeseMeUpYO
boobies Happy Dance

Metalmanx
Originally posted by stormfront13

You of all people aren't gonna pull that "pressure dome" stuff now, too, are you? Yes, she can make them. But can she make them in the second or two it would take a rock thrown by SHE-HULk to reach her? I imagine the rock coming at Storm much faster than any fastball thrown, much faster than Storm could create a pressure dome. erm

Anyway, Storm wins 8/10. The 2 are for when Shulkie pulls a "toss debris at Storm" stunt.

MrHeavySilence
Ugh, its like hentai T.T

Tron
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Please, don't. I'll let this one go, but the pictures still have to be edited.

A.J
Storm is written crap to what she could be, if she was written to potentiol she would be truly awesome, not just ligning bolts she would control everything during the battle and be able to stop She-hulk.

GalacticStorm
Storm

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Man if it makes you feel better, I liked it big grin

Whittdawg92
made my day too.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
made my day too.

thanx sugah......... wink

stormfront13
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You of all people aren't gonna pull that "pressure dome" stuff now, too, are you? Yes, she can make them. But can she make them in the second or two it would take a rock thrown by SHE-HULk to reach her? I imagine the rock coming at Storm much faster than any fastball thrown, much faster than Storm could create a pressure dome. erm

Anyway, Storm wins 8/10. The 2 are for when Shulkie pulls a "toss debris at Storm" stunt.

believe it or not...storm has created pressure domes in seconds. she has pulled this stunt when she had to block mountain debris from hitting the x-men. i'll try and post the scan

montrail
Storm has this hands down. And Stormfront13, your right. If you can't post a scan, I will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.