Captain America vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Feeble Force
No prep
Who wins?

Skeets
srug

Reaper777
I dont think there is any thing Cap could do to GR, so GR wins.

Skeets
Originally posted by Reaper777
I dont think there is any thing Cap could do to GR, so GR wins.
srug

JOE NUNEZ
bag

jinzin
ghost rider... the guy's a walking juggernaught... and likw someone already stated there's nothing cap could do to him other than run away... confused

Reaper777
Originally posted by jinzin
ghost rider... the guy's a walking juggernaught... and likw someone already stated there's nothing cap could do to him other than run away... confused

Technically he's a riding Juggernaut, but still same point.

rotiart
Jesus... If Ghostrider wasn't a damned demon, that required supernatural force to hurt... cap would have a chance...

oh well.. RUN CAP RUN!!!!

jinzin
Originally posted by rotiart
Jesus... If Ghostrider wasn't a damned demon, that required supernatural force to hurt... cap would have a chance...

oh well.. RUN CAP RUN!!!! laughing out loud

rotiart
And remember I'm the guy that's arguing Cap beats spidey in another thread. smile

jinzin
well there's only two non-magically enhanced characters I've seen that can put GR down.. and they ain't spidey....

rotiart
who were they?

long pig
Ghost Rider is out of almost everyone's league in a true vs match.

long pig
well there's only two non-magically enhanced characters I've seen that can put GR down.. and they ain't spidey....
I see GR's weird allergic response to Adamantium coming into this convo very, very soon. stick out tongue

jinzin
who were they? venom and wolverine...

jinzin
Originally posted by long pig
I see GR's weird allergic response to Adamantium coming into this convo very, very soon. stick out tongue punk

jinzin
Originally posted by long pig
Ghost Rider is out of almost everyone's league in a true vs match.

also: punk

long pig
Any chance you'd like to take on the task of explaining his funny little reaction to adamantium? While we're at it, explain why Kitty Pryde has the same damn sickness?

rotiart
It denseness of the metal which is virtually indestructible is so legendary... it has gained.. magical properties.. so magical in fact... they can hard... GR... and even alter reality to the point of hitting SC.

what... its wolverine... HE doesn't make sense as a character.. why should his world. I want to puke just thinking about wolverine.

Grimm22
Man GR is underrated sad

Seriously whats Cap going to do to him?!?! confused

Oh and none of that Adamantium hurts him crap because everybody knows Marvel only did that so Wolverine wouldnt lose

Grimm22
venom and wolverine...

Ghost Rider >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Venom no expression

Ghost Rider >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine big grin

rotiart
That was disrespectful... In all honesty, it should've been retconned to show that GR was.. losing his powers or something.. like wolverine was actually hurting danny ketch or something and not the noble kane.

Reaper777

oh well.. RUN CAP RUN!!!!

He's cooler than a deamon, he's a guy that got a deamons powers and used em to beat the livin hell outa the guy who gave em to him. rock

Wolverine2006
venom and wolverine...
clap

Sea King
i say cap throws his sheild at ghost o'l boy and then makes him mad and he insinerates caps no expression

Grimm22
GR becomes evil and god gives Cap magic powers shifty

Cap wins stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Feeble Force
No prep
Who wins?

Blaze FTW

Alfheim
Geeezzzzz!!!!!

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Alfheim
Geeezzzzz!!!!! co-sign. i think Guy is actually a bringer of Chaos.

jinzin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ghost Rider >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Venom no expression

Ghost Rider >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverine big grin

Well considering Wolverine's stalemated Venom every time they've fought

and considering that Wolverine's stalemated Ghost Rider two out of two times and then Pimp Smacked Vengeance on top of that... I'd say you're probably a far cry away from correct as per your usual.

Caps Conscience
Cap would lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.