Captain America vs. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mustachio
Now I know what you're thinking. "God what a stupid thread! How can a peak human stand up to an enhanced human in near unbreakable armor?!" I have no idea either. But I wanted to see how many people would support Cap. If some of you feel this fight is too one-sided, you may add one ability, weapon or accessory, or prep time to aid Captain America (or Master Chief if you are an extreme Captain America fanboy... yeah j/k) So yeah, please respond, and bring some fresh ideas as to how Captain America could possibly beat Master Chief.

Skeets
srug

H. S. 6
I voted number 2. smile

mustachio
At least you're honest. p.s. Legend of Zelda is the best series ever, but that's off topic.

Superboy Prime
Cap would be his superior and would order John to commit suicide.

mustachio
How can we make it so Master Chief doesn't destroy him though?

Skeets
Originally posted by mustachio
srug

H. S. 6

Give Captain America a motherbox? ermm

Black Arachnid
Capt would kill MC in hand to hand but in a fire fight that a new story

mustachio
Come on Skeets, at least say who you think would win. Also, a motherbox seems a tad bit extreme. Anything else? I need to make better threads. erm

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Black Arachnid

Teehee. You're funny.

Come on Skeets, at least say who you think would win. Also, a motherbox seems a tad bit extreme. Anything else? I need to make better threads. erm

How about a jobber aura?

Oh, wait...

Skeets
srug

mustachio
Now, now. Jobber auras are no joke. Those things are dangerous. In the wrong hands, whole multiverses could be in jeopardy!

mustachio
Could Cap's vast fighting experience enable him to take down Master Chief? I know Cap's taken much larger threats, but could all that be PIS?

Superboy Prime
Seriously there's nothing Cap under his own skills and peak human phisiology can do to Master Chief.

H. S. 6
Could Cap's vast fighting experience enable him to take down Master Chief? I know Cap's taken much larger threats, but could all that be PIS?

And of course, when facing Cap, Master Chief will forget all of the training he has gone through since he was roughly six years old...

Thus, the power of jobbing compells you...

Richv1
Ok Master Chief does sound tough. He blindly follows orders. Cap can think for himself. And use strategy against Chief. Cap is the better fighter and he has the better weapon.

Superboy Prime
You do need to wake up and smell the ashes because that's all that will remain of Cap after Master Chief is through with him.

bigbran
give cap a montage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6FjTsz5QCw&search=rocky%20eye%20of%20the%20tiger

Grimm22
Cheif is basicly Cap 10.0 cool

Seriously, they wouldnt fight, they would just go and beat the crap out of Wolverine for fun big grin

bigbran
like i said, give cap a montage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6FjTsz5QCw&search=rocky%20eye%20of%20the%20tiger

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Black Arachnid

Honestly? Even that's a stretch against Master Chief. He's an expert martial artist. And in addition to that, he has enhanced reflexes, speed, and strength that are far superior to Cap's even without his Mjlonir armor.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Cheif is basicly Cap 10.0 cool

Seriously, they wouldnt fight, they would just go and beat the crap out of Wolverine for fun big grin

I like this theory much better. rock

And yea, you're right. Master Chief really is the upgraded version of Cap. He can't be stopped when his country/planet is on the line.

mustachio
What about Master Chief without his Mjolnir armor? Would Cap have stand a chance then?

Psyquis52
Do you have any idea how many times I've looked at this thread and saw, "Captain America versus Master Chef?"

Everytime I do it I wonder why so many people are talking about this Master Chef guy. What's he got...knives?

Just thought you should know.

Superboy Prime
He is the main character of the Halo franchise. He's a guy trained to be a super soldier since he was age 6. He got various implants enhancing his overall performance: his bones are said to be unbreakable; he has superior reflexes and eyesight. He wears an armor made of Titanium(I believe, but I don't remember well) and shields that repel damage for a while and he's got an AI backing him up. He single handedly wiped out an entire Covenant infantry and later an armada in the first Halo. The covenant are a collective of alien races who wage war against humanity because of their religion. They would have long over powered humanity had it not been for Master Chief.

Anyway that's pretty much it. Look him up in Wikipedia if you want.

Edit: His aresenal includes a Battle Rifle(scoped), a Pistol, Energy Sword(which can cleave a human), Shotgun, Rockets, SMGs, Plasma Rifles(Covenant), Frag Grenades, Plasma Grenades, Sniper Rifle, Beam Rifle(covenant sniper), Needlers, Plasma Pistol, Fuel Rod Gun and the Sentinel Beam.

Soljer
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Do you have any idea how many times I've looked at this thread and saw, "Captain America versus Master Chef?"

Everytime I do it I wonder why so many people are talking about this Master Chef guy. What's he got...knives?

Just thought you should know.

*laughs*

Emeril would OWN Cap!

But he's the iron chef.

Whatever -_-.

My joke sucked sad.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
He is the main character of the Halo franchise. He's a guy trained to be a super soldier since he was age 6. He got various implants enhancing his overall performance: his bones are said to be unbreakable; he has superior reflexes and eyesight. He wears an armor made of Titanium(I believe, but I don't remember well) and shields that repel damage for a while and he's got an AI backing him up. He single handedly wiped out an entire Covenant infantry and later an armada in the first Halo. The covenant are a collective of alien races who wage war against humanity because of their religion. They would have long over powered humanity had it not been for Master Chief.

Anyway that's pretty much it. Look him up in Wikipedia if you want. Actually I already knew who he was.

Know him pretty damn well to I might add. That doesn't change the fact that at 2:00 am his name looks a whole lot like Master Chef.

Superboy Prime
Er okay. Didn't catch it.

<_<;

Tassadar
Even without armor, Chief wins 6/10. With it he wins 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.