Agent X and Taskmaster vs. Punisher and Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mustachio
Another effort to learn about some characters I find quite intersting. Please tell me what you think. Which team will come out on top?

Broly92
Agent X and taskmaster 6-7/10

mustachio
How so? I was thinking the same thing, but explanations are always good.

Broly92
Punisher is the man out here and is out quickly
Agent X has a healing factor and Taskmaster is a beast
So they double team Black Panther and curbstomb him

mustachio
I kinda wish there were some fanboys around for Black Panther so there would be an argument in which they would make up some crap about how he'd take both X and Taskmaster out. But agreeing is nice too.

mustachio
What if I switched it up? How about Agent X and Punisher Vs. Black Panther and Taskmaster?

Broly92
Originally posted by mustachio
What if I switched it up? How about Agent X and Punisher Vs. Black Panther and Taskmaster?
Black Panther>Agent X>Punisher
Taskmaster>rest of group one on one
so it would be spite

mustachio
Damn, I must suck at this thread making thing.

Broly92
Damn, I must suck at this thread making thing.
How so?

mustachio
I really just think I need to learn more about the characters, which is what I'm doing right now. I guess I don't suck, I just wish I could make a thread that more people would read, but then again it's only been a few minutes. I give up too easily.

Richv1
Black Panther has beat Cap in hand to hand and he is the best fighter of this group. More agile and faster. Also hes the strongest. Punisher is the toughest one. And would be carrying lots of guns and explosives.
X and Taskmaster and dangerous but would find themselves outclassed.

mustachio
Nice to see a different opinion. I do have a question though: how powerful is Agent X's healing factor? Would this ability alone garner his team a win?

Broly92
Nice to see a different opinion. I do have a question though: how powerful is Agent X's healing factor? Would this ability alone garner his team a win?
No and Taskmaster owned Cap as well wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.