ultimate civil war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
iron man side
thor
thing
human torch
spiderman
wolverine
captain marvel
giant man

caps side
colosses
hulk
mr fantastic
invisible woman
quick silver
scarlet witch
captain britain

Grimm22
Originally posted by superkronick92
iron man side
thor
thing
human torch
spiderman
wolverine
captain marvel
giant man

caps side
colosses
hulk
mr fantastic
invisible woman
quick silver
scarlet witch
captain britain

This thread = Stupid no expression

grey fox
Their wouldn't BE a civil war in Ult Marvel . Ult Fury nipped this in the bud years before the dumb asses in 616 even noticed it.

Metalmanx
iron man side
thor
thing
human torch
spiderman
wolverine
captain marvel
giant man

caps side
colosses
hulk
mr fantastic
invisible woman
quick silver
scarlet witch
captain britain

Cap's side. EASILY.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
This thread = Stupid no expression

And Grimm. I like you, dude. But if you don't enjoy the thread, just stay out of it, man. It's a bit annoying when you leave comments like this and then don't participate in the debate. erm

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
And Grimm. I like you, dude. But if you don't enjoy the thread, just stay out of it, man. It's a bit annoying when you leave comments like this and then don't participate in the debate. erm

Hey, it was late, I was bored, there were baboons running around...its a long story euro

Scoobless
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Cap's side. EASILY.

I disagree

iron man side
thor
thing
human torch
spiderman
wolverine
captain marvel
giant man

caps side
colosses
hulk
mr fantastic
invisible woman
quick silver
scarlet witch
captain britain

I just..... Disagree.... no expression

For a start, the Scarlet Witch gets taken out straight away by Tony's nanites

Thor's already managed to hit Quicksilver with lightning... while a ton of other people were fighting him

There's no way to tell if Hulk is stronger than Thing in the Ult U .... but it looks doubtful

Thor can blanket attack everyone of Cap's guys at the same time (as he did to the aliens in the first run of Ultimates)

Nah... Cap's team wont win this

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Scoobless
I disagree

I just..... Disagree.... no expression

For a start, the Scarlet Witch gets taken out straight away by Tony's nanites

Thor's already managed to hit Quicksilver with lightning... while a ton of other people were fighting him

There's no way to tell if Hulk is stronger than Thing in the Ult U .... but it looks doubtful

Thor can blanket attack everyone of Cap's guys at the same time (as he did to the aliens in the first run of Ultimates)

Nah... Cap's team wont win this

Then of course, there's Colossus (who's already kicked both Thor's and Iron Man's asses), Invisible Woman (whom I assume can even more asses on IM's side), the Godddamn Scarlet Witch (who will...well, do stuff that the other side won't like ), and finally, Cap. And I'm sure you know just how much ass he kicks in the Ultimate Universe.

I don't even think Hulk is a factor here.

Quicksilver can take out Spidey. And probably even Wolverine. No reason why he couldn't, being as fast as he is.

Human Torch is easily taken care of by Sue.

The rest on Cap's side can handle IM's side.

Scoobless
Nah... IM uses his nueral scramblers to f**k up everyone on Cap's team and Thor kills them with lightning... except for Collosus, Hulk and maybe Cap Britain... then those three get the beating of their lives

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Scoobless
Nah... IM uses his nueral scramblers to f**k up everyone on Cap's team and Thor kills them with lightning... except for Collosus, Hulk and maybe Cap Britain... then those three get the beating of their lives

Don't see that happening. Wanda causes the neural scramblers to backfire on Iron Man and/or his team.

And then causes some paperclips to fall on them. stick out tongue

^Anyone who gets that is pretty much awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.