sundipped superman vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
supes spends two weeks in the heart of the sun

both are bloodlusted

Superboy Prime
IMO Thanos should get owned, but he won't.

batdude123
Two weeks??? Superman.

Broly92
Originally posted by superkronick92
supes spends two weeks in the heart of the sun

both are bloodlusted
roll eyes (sarcastic) spite

superkronick92
sorry make it 2 DAYS

batdude123
Superman.

Validus
sorry make it 2 DAYS
10 minutes had him pushing a Pluto sized planet through space at light speed and messing up Imperiex.

Skeets
Originally posted by Broly92
roll eyes (sarcastic) spite
Cry for me....petpet

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
10 minutes had him pushing a Pluto sized planet through space at light speed and messing up Imperiex.

yes

superkronick92
FINE MAKE IT 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

superkronick92
FINE MAKE IT 2 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Validus
FINE MAKE IT 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe you didn't read my post. sad

batdude123
Superman. erm

superkronick92
oops

Mordum
This is a spite thread against superman. Thanos has incalculable endurance and strangth as well as brains.

superkronick92
fine 2 minutes

Broly92
Originally posted by Skeets
Cry for me....petpet
lamo

batdude123
Originally posted by Mordum
This is a spite thread against superman. Thanos has incalculable endurance and strangth as well as brains.

Apparently you don't know what a sundipped Superman can do. erm

batdude123
fine 2 minutes

That's better. laughing

Superboy Prime
Superman's strength and endurance is also incalculable. He is also not a dork. Then you have him sundipped multiplying his stats.

I wonder.

Broly92
Wolverine wins stick out tongue

Validus
fine 2 minutes
If it's written by Jeph Loeb, just floating in front of the sun has him ripping Darkseid's arm off.

batdude123
If it's written by Jeph Loeb, just floating in front of the sun has him ripping Darkseid's arm off.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

bigbran
10 minutes had him pushing a Pluto sized planet through space at light speed and messing up Imperiex. but 10000 years still labels him lower than galactus, see thats why a sun dip shouldnt do oo much. but it does.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
but 10000 years still labels him lower than galactus, see thats why a sun dip shouldnt do oo much. but it does.

Um... it's kinda hard to be above one of the three primal beings of the universe. erm

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Um... it's kinda hard to be above one of the three primal beings of the universe. erm just saying, just sayng.
but youd better watch your leg.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VR-b3cEx0M&search=leg%20break laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
just saying, just sayng.
but youd better watch your leg.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VR-b3cEx0M&search=leg%20break laughing

sick

superkronick92
wtf

bigbran
i know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0g8ESg_85w&search=leg%20break

superkronick92
that must suck..............a lot

Thanos_1971
laughing

bigbran
cool vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=breaking+bones&v=-_c7Uf7AvbY

Mider
maybe it was PIS that he was below galactus and did we really see the limits of his power he powered all the other superman one that could move a galaxy or solar system with his force vision and others so maybe we dont know the limits of this being, and beside that solarace can adapt to power if he went up against galactus he might very well adapt against the power cosmic.

HisMajestyAC43
lol i love how superman went from two weeks two 2 minutes in the sun...

and probably still wins this...

MrHeavySilence
OH MY GOD HIS FREAKIN BONE POPPED OUT OF HIS HAND.

galan7777777
remember as it has been shown it the past, when sup's gets intense solar exposure, as he would in the heart of the sun......his molecules are sooo sped up that he ages at a much greater rate then even a human being, so if he spent days in the heart of the sun, he might be powerful at first, but what good will it do if he gets weakened by old age shortly after?

golem370
Couldn't Thanos just matter manipulate Superman blood to red sun energy radiation?

batdude123
Originally posted by galan7777777
remember as it has been shown it the past, when sup's gets intense solar exposure, as he would in the heart of the sun......his molecules are sooo sped up that he ages at a much greater rate then even a human being, so if he spent days in the heart of the sun, he might be powerful at first, but what good will it do if he gets weakened by old age shortly after?

Wow. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Where the hell did you come up with this? confused Apparently you've never heard of "Superman Prime." The guy was sundipping for thousands and thousands of years.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider
maybe it was PIS that he was below galactus and did we really see the limits of his power he powered all the other superman one that could move a galaxy or solar system with his force vision and others so maybe we dont know the limits of this being, and beside that solarace can adapt to power if he went up against galactus he might very well adapt against the power cosmic. laughing laughing laughing

Mider
your so funny big bran not really but anyway thanos goes down

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider
your so funny big bran not really but anyway thanos goes down i was laughing at superman could be above galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.