Gess what i have now!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sexy_Camille
Hey all!!!Gess what like what 10 mins a go i got a bf!!!!Woot!!

I got out side with my friends sister and my sister and her friend that was sleeping over to night.So we went down and i went telling them i woulkd like to go out with the guy my friend sead ask him out..because i knew the guy liked me because he sead so i chikend out...im a loser .Any way my sister and her friend and my friend went to talk top him when he finshed cuting grass and my sister sead"you like to go out with my sister she is to scared to ask you out" he took 4 mins ansering he talked to his friend.And he sead..yes...my sister ran to me because i ran down the street to chicken to come down there she told me every thing....he lives like10 houses down from me...wierd owell ^^

Woot!!!

I dont care what you think of this thread...

GCG
Hooray 4 U !

You have a Schlong !

Sexy_Camille
Whats a Schlong ???? 0.0

The Phantom
Curious... um.... don't you have to date him before you are offically boyfriend girlfriend? I mean, really. What if first date it turns out you don't like him. Let's just say you were asked out. Wait till the first date and see what happens afterwards.

Ronny
A penis.

Yay for you! happy

The Phantom
Originally posted by GCG
Hooray 4 U !

You have a Schlong ! A guys..... umm.... how old are you?

redcaped
0U0

Ronny
Originally posted by The Phantom
Curious... um.... don't you have to date him before you are offically boyfriend girlfriend? I mean, really. What if first date it turns out you don't like him. Let's just say you were asked out. Wait till the first date and see what happens afterwards. It depends if youre friends first stick out tongue

nowadays it really doesnt matter

The Phantom
Originally posted by Ronny
It depends if youre friends first stick out tongue

nowadays it really doesnt matter O.O Nowadays suck. Let's go back to the old days. People have brains then.

Ronny
O.O Nowadays suck. Let's go back to the old days. People have brains then. I went out with my boyfriend for almost a month before we went on a date. But we were pretty friendly before he asked me to be his girl.

The Phantom
I went out with my boyfriend for almost a month before we went on a date. But we were pretty friendly before he asked me to be his girl. You went out with your boyfriend for a month before you guys went on a date....... What the f**k? How does that work!?

Ronny
I mean went out as in were together. We hung out alot at his house, I dont think you really need to go OUT on a DATE to be with someone.

That and we're both lower middle class with parents that dont like or cant drive.

And he hates driving, and barbequed his license.

The Phantom
I mean went out as in were together. We hung out alot at his house, I dont think you really need to go OUT on a DATE to be with someone.

That and we're both lower middle class with parents that dont like or cant drive.

And he hates driving, and barbequed his license. BBQed his license... nice.... Well, I think you should just hang out at least. Not right off the back go around boyfriend and girlfriend.

GCG
A guys..... umm.... how old are you?

Old enough to have a Schlort ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
You went out with your boyfriend for a month before you guys went on a date....... What the f**k? How does that work!?

You can be with someone without actually going on a date.

I've never been on a date in any sort of traditional sense of the word.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Lana
You can be with someone without actually going on a date.

I've never been on a date in any sort of traditional sense of the word. Sigh... I'm just old fashioned I guess.... sad thing is I'm 16.

Originally posted by GCG
Old enough to have a Schlort ! roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! That's a new name for it!

$noopbert
An STD?

Ronny
BBQed his license... nice.... Well, I think you should just hang out at least. Not right off the back go around boyfriend and girlfriend. I spend a very large amount of time with him stick out tongue
Yep he had it out on the table while he was "lacing the bull" and dropped the blunt on his license and it went up in smoke.

$noopbert
I spend a very large amount of time with him stick out tongue
Yep he had it out on the table while he was "lacing the bull" and dropped the blunt on his license and it went up in smoke. no expression

Ronny
Originally posted by $noopbert
no expression I am not condoning smoking or illegal substancesclown I'm just telling a story

Sexy_Camille
BBQed his license... nice.... Well, I think you should just hang out at least. Not right off the back go around boyfriend and girlfriend.

I have....for like what now 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 months....and i grew to like him he grew to like me..

GCG

eek! That's a new name for it!

Or a Schledium eek!

Ronny
Or penis ermm

$noopbert
An STD?

The Phantom
All great names for it! Woo names for your cock! (Wow... I'm a guy and saying that... *slowly goes to hang myself*) Oh shit, is someone going to start a thread for that?!

Praylu
An STD?

laughing out loud

I was going to say that when I first read the title but held back, it was too easy.

"Gess what i have now!!"

Fill in______

bigbran
a ***** fit?

natashia
congradulations

GCG
All great names for it! Woo names for your cock! (Wow... I'm a guy and saying that... *slowly goes to hang myself*) Oh shit, is someone going to start a thread for that?!

Make sure you avoid a Schlort ; Ttoo short to hang yourself.

$noopbert
She has an STD.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Sexy_Camille

I got out side with my friends sister and my sister and her friend that was sleeping over to night.So we went down and i went telling them i woulkd like to go out with the guy my friend sead ask him out..because i knew the guy liked me because he sead so i chikend out...im a loser .Any way my sister and her friend and my friend went to talk top him when he finshed cuting grass and my sister sead"you like to go out with my sister she is to scared to ask you out" he took 4 mins ansering he talked to his friend.And he sead..yes...my sister ran to me because i ran down the street to chicken to come down there she told me every thing....he lives like10 houses down from me...wierd owell ^^

Woot!!!

I dont care what you think of this thread... Is he hot?

deffinately A ***** fit.

yes

no expression

$noopbert
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Is he hot?

deffinately A ***** fit.

yes

no expression no expression

She means an STD.

Wild-Cherry
Yeh? And your point?

Is it hot?

$noopbert
Yeh? And your point?

What the f**k? That was rude.

It's an STD. My guesses is it was fun getting it, but now it just sucks.

Wild-Cherry
It was rude in a nice kind of way petpet

$noopbert
It was rude in a nice kind of way petpet Yeh? And your point?

The Phantom
What the f**k? That was rude.

It's an STD. My guesses is it was fun getting it, but now it just sucks. no expression

Wild-Cherry
Yeh? And your point? psh mhm

$noopbert
psh mhm I was being rude in a nice kind of way. petpet

Mišt

Woot!!!

Damn, Im guessing it wasnt a dictionary......1234

Ronny

$noopbert

silver_tears
How did you guys even manage to understand the first post What the f**k?

Mišt
www.freetranslator.com

Comes with a free Gibberish to English translation.

quiksilver
nothing! oooooo

$noopbert
Originally posted by silver_tears
How did you guys even manage to understand the first post What the f**k? It's not as bad as when she copy/paste's MySpace bullitens onto here.

silver_tears
How sad.

Council#13

Woot!!!

Well done! Good luck on your break-up with Zeke smile

Nah, just kidding. Congrats.

Sexy_Camille
Is he hot?

deffinately A ***** fit.

yes

no expression

Yes 0.0

Sexy_Camille
Originally posted by Council#13
Well done! Good luck on your break-up with Zeke smile

Nah, just kidding. Congrats.

We where dateing...?????0.0

$noopbert
Yes 0.0 Well then...

...bust a nut, foo'.

Flamboyant4Life
So has he proposed to you yet?

silver_tears
When he does, remember this......
As you lie back your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you.

He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place.

He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses; but he's gentle like he promised he'd be.

He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him-he's done this many times before.

His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance. You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pain as possible. As he presses closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful. Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you.

After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle; that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience.

You smile and thank your dentist. After all, it was your first time to have a tooth pulled.

icon5

Lana
Originally posted by silver_tears
When he does, remember this......
As you lie back your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you.

He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place.

He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses; but he's gentle like he promised he'd be.

He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him-he's done this many times before.

His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance. You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pain as possible. As he presses closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful. Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you.

After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle; that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience.

You smile and thank your dentist. After all, it was your first time to have a tooth pulled.

icon5

laughing

Captain REX
Wooo. And now you get to learn that relationships are all good fun and then die horribly and you'll feel as depressed as I do! w00t

A.J
Originally posted by Captain REX
Wooo. And now you get to learn that relationships are all good fun and then die horribly and you'll feel as depressed as I do! w00t laughing Dont bring her down with you stick out tongue

gabrella1991
hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.