Which KMC Paper Do YOU Think is Better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Phantom
That's right people, I'm bringing you the question. Which paper, after Barker recently released the KMC Today, do you think is better? This is all friendly here. I don't want to see flaming. So. KMC Weekly or KMC Today?

BlackSunshine
KMC Weekley. No offense to Barker releasing the KMC today but I, personally, think the KMC weekley will be longer and more informative.

$noopbert
The KMC today because the information will eventually pile up greater in amount then the Weekly. O course, the Weekly doesn't ahve information, jsut a bunch of opinions. *shrug*

Thorinn
I have to go with Dusty's weekly, because I don't know if Barker will do one every week.

But Barkers was great though. yes

The Phantom
Originally posted by $noopbert
The KMC today because the information will eventually pile up greater in amount then the Weekly. O course, the Weekly doesn't ahve information, jsut a bunch of opinions. *shrug* I, myself, have to go with this. Sorry Dusty.

H. S. 6
I think Today's got more potential. I really felt like I was reading a newspaper! yes

(Not that the Weekly is, by any means, bad.)

Skeets
I like Barker's better...erm

$noopbert
Originally posted by Skeets
I like Barker's better...erm

Spartan005
Why did you have to make this poll....

This just seems really unfair for Dusty.. since he put so much damn work into the KMC Weekly and now he's going to find out that everyone likes Barker's paper more.

Dusty, your paper rocks thumb upthumb up

$noopbert
Originally posted by Spartan005

This just seems really unfair for Dusty.. since he put so much damn work into the KMC Weekly and now he's going to find out that everyone likes Barker's paper more.

Dusty, your paper rocks thumb upthumb up Fair or not, it's how it goes erm

Skeets

If anything Dusty's just gonna get motivated to make his even better and we'll all win.

H. S. 6

Nothing like some healthy competition! big grin

TheKingofKINGS!
Dusty's paper rocks, as does Barkers. I like Barkers format better, his stories, liek my anecdote, and his humorous/informitive side note things he's got.

I will be both a reader and a writer of both, if allowed. Though the anecdote will be exclusive to Barker.

~Da Rev~
The Weekly will always own raver

The Phantom
This was only to be friendly. I did not want to hurt Dusty or Barker's feelings if either or get lower votes. I'm not doing this to go against Dusty. The Weekly was good. I just want to see who thought what was better.

~Da Rev~
Barker sucks. I dont care who's feeling i hurt.

I HATE YOU, BARKER.

*punches*

shrug

The Phantom
... If this thread gets out of hand I will ask to have it closed. That's all.

$noopbert
Da Rev sucks. I don't care if I hurt his feelings.

I HATE YOU, BUSH.

*punches tree*

Bitches.

The Phantom
Originally posted by $noopbert

I HATE YOU, BUSH.

*punches tree*

Bitches. I strongly support this post.

Dusty
Hmm.. I am not offended by any of this. Let's keep it on a low bashing level.

Personally, I think the Today is better. It's good to know I have something to worry about.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by The Phantom
... If this thread gets out of hand I will ask to have it closed. That's all. Do you have a problem, sir?Originally posted by $noopbert

I HATE YOU, BUSH.

*punches tree*

Bitches. kisses

The Phantom
Originally posted by Dusty
Hmm.. I am not offended by any of this. Let's keep it on a low bashing level.

Personally, I think the Today is better. It's good to know I have something to worry about. That's what I like to hear. Opponents keeping it clean and nice. Sorry about any bashing that's gone on in here.

The Phantom
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Do you have a problem, sir? kisses Yes.

Dusty
I think the Today is more informative and organized. Some text is hard to read, mind you. We've only seen one week of the Today, so it'll be hard to base an opinion on one issue vs. six.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Dusty
I think the Today is more informative and organized. Some text is hard to read, mind you. We've only seen one week of the Today, so it'll be hard to base an opinion on one issue vs. six. Very good point.

TheKingofKINGS!
But they mentioned Sex, my anecdote, and Barker. That's a massive recipie for success.

Lana
I thought Barker's was better...now the real question is will he keep it up stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
He just said he would.

Oh, and Lana, tell your owner I'm interested in buying you.

Barker

As long as he doesn't quit doing his or anything, because his does rock. wink
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Barker sucks. I dont care who's feeling i hurt.

I HATE YOU, BARKER.

*punches*

shrug
barker

$noopbert
Originally posted by Lana
I thought Barker's was better...now the real question is will he keep it up stick out tongue

If he made it far less biased and put more information on it, I'd follow it regularly.

Lana
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
He just said he would.

Oh, and Lana, tell your owner I'm interested in buying you.

She says she's not interested, and I wouldn't let it happen anyway.

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Lana
She says she's not interested, and I wouldn't let it happen anyway.
hug

TOH
*Prepares The KMC Minute*

The Phantom
Originally posted by TOH
*Prepares The KMC Minute* if this is true we will need someone to reset the poll and fix it to that.

Barker
Originally posted by TOH
*Prepares The KMC Minute*
Don't you mean the daily Planet?

Thorinn
Originally posted by Barker
Don't you mean the daily Planet? Never. firefirefireph

Barker
Originally posted by Thorinn
Never. firefirefireph
Oh You.

redcaped
Let me give you some valid info. I don't really fit in this race but when you compare 2 useful and valuable things and someone comes saying you must decide...deny it...take both no matter what. This world contains pieces scattered everywhere and it was done on purpose for you to gather and relate. That is the only way to obtain all knowledge desired...never let one thing go no matter how small it seems. Sometimes the big hides in the small whatever the subject is, it works for all.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by redcaped
Let me give you some valid info. I don't really fit in this race but when you compare 2 useful and valuable things and someone comes saying you must decide...deny it...take both no matter what. This world contains pieces scattered everywhere and it was done on purpose for you to gather and relate. That is the only way to obtain all knowledge desired...never let one thing go no matter how small it seems. Sometimes the big hides in the small whatever the subject is, it works for all.

I thought it would work better if I didn't allow people more than one vote. smile

redcaped
I just hope readers were pleased.

H. S. 6
Me too.

Barker
This is my View of this thread, by the way. no expression

0MEN
They both suck...but I would use both of them to wipe my ass, so I like them the same as eachother

Valharu
Originally posted by 0MEN
They both suck...but I would use both of them to wipe my ass, so I like them the same as eachother laughing out loud I'll drink to that.

beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.