Aquaman the TV Series: The Pilot Episode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
The pilot episode of Aquaman is now on Itunes!

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

http://www.aquamantv.com/

It was surprisingly good. Cheesy dialogue...but Smallvile has it too.

CW (the DUMBASSES!) canceled the show before it even got a chance to properly air....

Apparently the 19th season of 7th Heaven was more important and more popular. After all, who doesn't want to see a 68 year old woman give birth to her 156th child? Idiots.

It's nice to have something other than crime dramas and reality TV shows, ya know?

If you can, sign the petition to save Aquaman on the second link above. Scroll down a bit.

Aquaman is currently the most popular Itunes product on Itunes. It's even ahead of High School Musical for goodness' sake.

DAMN YOU CW! YOU DID IT AGAIN!

AND YOU TOO FOX! YOU CANCELED FIREFLY. YOU BOTH SUCK!

Damn reality TV shows! mad

Reaper777
Originally posted by Draco69
The pilot episode of Aquaman is now on Itunes!

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

http://www.aquamantv.com/

It was surprisingly good. Cheesy dialogue...but Smallvile has it too.

CW (the DUMBASSES!) canceled the show before it even got a chance to properly air....

Apparently the 19th season of 7th Heaven was more important and more popular. After all, who doesn't want to see a 68 year old woman give birth to her 156th child? Idiots.

It's nice to have something other than crime dramas and reality TV shows, ya know?

If you can, sign the petition to save Aquaman on the second link above. Scroll down a bit.

Aquaman is currently the most popular Itunes product on Itunes. It's even ahead of High School Musical for goodness' sake.

DAMN YOU CW! YOU DID IT AGAIN!

ANY YOU TOO FOX! YOU CANCELED FIREFLY. YOU BOTH SUCK!

Damn reality TV shows! mad

ROCK ON! rock , FINALY SOMEONE WHO AGREES THAT MOST REALITY SHOWS SUCK!

long pig
I sense some....anger in you, Draco.

I don't know why, but I sense it.

marvelprince
I think that with all the fans clamouring and with how well its doing on i-tunes that it'll be brought onto CW. One can hope

Praylu
If Family Guy can escape cancellation and make itself back on to Fox based on DVD sales then Aquaman can make it on to CW with iTunes. wink

Sea King
the guy who played aquaman on their is now cast to play green arrow for six eps on smallville

Validus
Originally posted by Praylu
If Family Guy can escape cancellation and make itself back on to Fox based on DVD sales then Aquaman can make it on to CW with iTunes. wink
Something tells me Aquaman would never gain the popularity of Family Guy. The character is a complete joke outside the comic community as opposed to being slightly less of a joke inside the community.

Can't say I would watch an Aquaman show, especially if it's anything like Smallville which is little more than The O.C. with super powers.

Sea King
Originally posted by Validus
Something tells me Aquaman would never gain the popularity of Family Guy. The character is a complete joke outside the comic community as opposed to being slightly less of a joke inside the community.

i read somewere on the net they were thinking on donig a movie for aquaman but they were gonna make it a comdey

Praylu
Something tells me Aquaman would never gain the popularity of Family Guy.

Of course not, but CW isn't exactly in the same league as Fox either now is it? wink

Reaper777

Can't say I would watch an Aquaman show, especially if it's anything like Smallville which is little more than The O.C. with super powers.

I would watch it.

Originally posted by Sea King
i read somewere on the net they were thinking on donig a movie for aquaman but they were gonna make it a comdey

I dont know if I would watch that, come on, a comedy, I dont like that idea. no

Sea King
Originally posted by Reaper777

I dont know if I would watch that, come on, a comedy, I dont like that idea. no

imo if they did that it would compleaty ruin his char and he would be hated even more .

grey fox
Originally posted by Reaper777
ROCK ON! rock , FINALY SOMEONE WHO AGREES THAT MOST REALITY SHOWS SUCK!

Same here , I constantly tell anyone who hears that the house needs to be firebombed...with the occupants still inside .

HellMaster93
Originally posted by grey fox
Same here , I constantly tell anyone who hears that the house needs to be firebombed...with the occupants still inside . yes Hell yeah! cool

Validus
Originally posted by Praylu
Of course not, but CW isn't exactly in the same league as Fox either now is it? wink
The network has nothing to do with it. Smallville has been a huge success on that two bit station.

Sea King
the wb gave them a contract for aquaman but then when they decided to mearge with upn and such and become cw it made the contract viod.

then they put americas next top modle on in two diffrent nights reapets and new eps.mad

then they kept smallville and supernatrual.big grin

and brought back 7th heven after it had already done its series final.mad

they even brought that show reba in for a 13 ep's at mid session and gave wwe smackdown the entire friday night line up i think it runs from 8-10pm.mad

so instead of giveing them a new contract they put all those shows on like that. mad

Praylu
The network has nothing to do with it. Smallville has been a huge success on that two bit station.

That wasn't my point & you've lost sight of the original point. wink

When I stated that Family Guy rised back on to television after DVD sales and Aquaman could very well do the same with iTunes you followed this by saying AC would not reach FG popularity and I agreed. I stated that CW was nowhere in the capacity of Fox to convey that Aquaman has no need to meet such status to be brought upon the lesser network CW.

King_Mungi
Damn I really want to watch this, but I don't want to use itunes as I have had serious problems with them in the past.

King_Mungi
Whoa...I finally saw the trailer, and it looked like a show I actually would be interested in.

Damn them for not signing this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.