Cleteus Kasady Alive???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

symbiosis
I just picked up Amazing SM #533 and there is a page of a bunch of ticked off looking spidey villians (once he reveals who he is) and I could be wrong but it appears that Kasady is one of them. Wich could only mean that he is alive and well. Is this Kasady or just a lookalike villian that I don't know about???

Dan-El
Could be an error within the art department. Maybe the penciller didn't get the memo... Of course, one must remember that a good Spidey villain must learn to never remain deceased.

H. S. 6
It looks kind of like Norman Osbourne. messed

NoFate007
I wonder how long its gonna take before they retcon all of this lol.

Dan-El
Originally posted by H. S. 6
It looks kind of like Norman Osbourne. messed

Yeah, I can see that. And it's Osborn, lol.

FG725
Well as said before many times Cletus probably didn't die from Sentry it was more then likely his clone.

Dan-El
His what now?

FG725
Originally posted by Dan-El
His what now?
he's made false bodies and empty shells before erm

Black Adam
Originally posted by FG725
he's made false bodies and empty shells before erm

somehow I doubt a writer who didn't even bother to get the right version of the character before he killed him off would really have him make a false body in order to survive....

symbiosis
Yeah but it would be an easy way for another writer to bring him back

FG725
As long as he's alive I'm happy

DBZ MAN
Naaa STAY DEAD!

Black Adam
As long as he's alive I'm happy

He's still dead....

but yeah that would be a way for another writer to bring him back.

Black Adam
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
Naaa STAY DEAD!

don't like carnage huh?

Sparkz
Originally posted by Black Adam
don't like carnage huh? Could be more to do with too many people who die come back to life.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sparkz
Could be more to do with too many people who die come back to life.

oh....

Doc Ock
Carnage will be back.

FG725
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Carnage will be back.
so let it be written so let it be done

NoFate007
Carnage will definitely be coming back eventually. Too many people (like myself) are fans of him for them to just not have him exist anymore. I mean, he's not Spot, lol. I'm all for having Sentry do some major stuff (dude should kill Spider-Woman. I hate her lol), but I think its kind of wrong to have him kill off a big Spider-Man villain like that, and I think most Spider-Man fans would agree that we'd rather see Peter take out Carnage than Sentry.

Black Adam
I'd rather have spot back then Carnage...

NoFate007
I never thought I'd hear that lol.

Black Adam
Originally posted by NoFate007
I never thought I'd hear that lol.

yeah guess me and ScarletSpider are the only Spot fans on KMC. sad

but I never really cared for carnage or venom.

He doesn't have many appearances so some writer can shape him into something great..... or something worse....

with spider-mans c list villains writers usually go down the" just make him comedy relief" road instead of the developing the character...
Spot seems to be going down that road already but there still hope. he's no rhino yet.

plus I like his powers.

teleporters and electrical powers are my favorite.

Arahan
Spider-Woman (Jessica) is hot and cool.
But the rest can be killed. Start first with Spider-Girl.

H. S. 6
yeah guess me and ScarletSpider are the only Spot fans on KMC. sad

Never! Spot chumps all!

But seriously, Carnage can stay dead, for all I care.

BlaqChaos
Still think it's Osborn, and it makes more sense if it is. When you're doing a picture of Spidey's big bads, you almost HAVE to include Osborn.

symbiosis
Yeah I guess I thought that if they showed Norman he would be in costume and I didn't really think he would care since he already knew that Parker is spider-man..... but in my defence that photo is misleading with the insane smile, the dark circles under his eyes, and the Cletus like Eyebrows!

FG725
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Still think it's Osborn, and it makes more sense if it is. When you're doing a picture of Spidey's big bads, you almost HAVE to include Osborn.
Shocker isn't one of spider-man's big bads if he is I have been away from spiderman comics way to long

Black Adam
Shocker isn't one of spider-man's big bads if he is I have been away from spiderman comics way to long

he's not a big bad but he is one of the most recognisable. the old cartoon helped with that.

Arahan
Herman Schultz, the baddest villian ever, he shocks the mass....
with such a name sure laughing out loud

FG725
he's not a big bad but he is one of the most recognisable. the old cartoon helped with that. which one?

Black Adam
which one?

the one that ran back in the 90's. shocker appeared quite a few times.

DBZ MAN
don't like carnage huh?
Oh No I loved Carnage but I hate Back from the dead stories. Whats the point in the super hero buissness if there is no actual risk in life or death? Likewise for the villains? It's better to die a legend and be remembered then be rehased again and again till its trash. Thats the 1 thing I have against major comic lines, Spidey will never die. Until he has a son which can convieniantly take his place. Of course he's there biggest selling character but you just can't feel the risk anymore.

NoFate007
That's why I liked that whole Morlun rebirth thing and how that hasn't been retconned yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.