You're The Man Now Dawg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matrix_4_ever
http://www.ytmnd.com
I swear, that site keeps me entertained for hours on end. eek!

bogen
Originally posted by Matrix_4_ever
then your an idiot! eek!

cain marko
Originally posted by Matrix_4_ever

wtf is that?!?!?!?!?

its crap

Vinny Valentine
Spam.

Bloigen
YTMND sucks. no expression

Mišt
TMNJ > YTMND

Dusty

DanZeke25
I used to like YTMND, but now I don't. Some do still make me laugh sometimes though.

Barker
Originally posted by GiZMo90
petpet

silver_tears
crylaugh Ah barker

~Da Rev~
Are you new to TEH INTERNET!

Barker
Originally posted by silver_tears
crylaugh Ah barker
piratew00t

Eclipso
Since allot of threads have been made recently about things from this site I thought I would make one they could all be merged into.

I actually do like this site allot.

Has anyone seen the "adam west" one?

http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/

Puzzle
Originally posted by Eclipso
Since allot of threads have been made recently about things from this site I thought I would make one they could all be merged into.

I actually do like this site allot.

Has anyone seen the "adam west" one?

You do realize, that if the threads are merged together, the oldest one gets the first post...so essentially your post would be one of the last in the thread, thus failing.

Eclipso
But in this case since my thread is the only one that covers the entire topic it should go first.

LifeInSepia
But in this case since my thread is the only one that covers the entire topic it should go first.

you cant decide which goes first.

Puzzle

It's not based on that. KMC automatically makes the oldest the first post. The moderator only chooses which threads to merge, KMC does the rest. I used to be a moderator here, I know these things.

Eclipso
I never said I did, only gave my logic as to why mine would go first.

But future posts can be merged into this one at least.

Hidden Lotus
what's ytmnd?

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Puzzle
It's not based on that. KMC automatically makes the oldest the first post. The moderator only chooses which threads to merge, KMC does the rest. I used to be a moderator here, I know these things.

ha ha, you got the sack stick out tongue

im sorry *buys flowers*

*licks floor clean*

*buys a puppy*

Puzzle

The could, but they won't.

Future posts will go into one of the already established YTMND threads. wink

Lana

Your "logic" is completely meaningless and doesn't change the fact that it doesn't work that way.

Puzzle
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
ha ha, you got the sack stick out tongue

im sorry *buys flowers*

*licks floor clean*

*buys a puppy*

Actually...I quit. stick out tongue

Eclipso
Originally posted by Lana
Your "logic" is completely meaningless and doesn't change the fact that it doesn't work that way.

Well as I said at least now, instead of 60 different threads about this site there can be the one.

Puzzle
Well as I said at least now, instead of 60 different threads about this site there can be the one.

Which won't be this one.

LifeInSepia
Actually...I quit. stick out tongue

*retracts flowers and puppy*
*spits floor back out*

good for you! big grin

why? confused

Puzzle
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
*retracts flowers and puppy*
*spits floor back out*

good for you! big grin

why? confused

Long story short, one of the other moderators pissed me off to no end and would contradict everything I did in my own forum.

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
what's ytmnd?

Uneeklyconfused
Long story short, one of the other moderators pissed me off to no end and would contradict everything I did in my own forum.
Aren't you guys s'posed to work togather?...

That must have sucked

LifeInSepia

daymn. i wont ask who ninja for fear of reprisals, but i think that sucks. he/she should have been sacked.

Eclipso
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused

YTMND is a site with funny vids.

Puzzle

You're The Man Now Dog

The famous line by Sean Connery in Finding Forrester, so hilariously out of place this guy made a website making fun of it, it grew to be more than just that line on the site though and now it's full of lots of user created funnies.

Aren't you guys s'posed to work togather?...

That must have sucked

Supposed to, but she is a b!tch.

Uneeklyconfused
YTMND is a site with funny vids. thanks

Thanks Ken

InnerRise
Yet another pointless thread.

w00t

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Uneeklyconfused

Supposed to, but she is a b!tch.

Ohhh...who was it.... ?big grin

Puzzle
Ohhh...who was it.... ?big grin

I'm not gonna say. stick out tongue

Hidden Lotus
YTMND is a site with funny vids.

does it stand for anything?

Uneeklyconfused
I'm not gonna say. stick out tongue
Pm me.. I really wanna know big grin

Please...big grin...

Puzzle
does it stand for anything?

I said as much on the previous page. no expression

Uneeklyconfused
does it stand for anything? You're The Man Now Dog etc.

§P0oONY
YOU'RE THE MAN NOW DOG!

Edit: Damn thee uneek.... Should have read page 2.... disgust

LifeInSepia

Uneeklyconfused

JacopeX
http://myjob.ytmnd.com/

Puzzle
Originally posted by JacopeX
http://myjob.ytmnd.com/

Thus why YTMND is annoying at times. One line from a movie, repeated over and over and over.

Bloigen
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=414378&highlight=YTMND

dancingman

Eclipso
lol well I guess that solves the merging question now doesn't it lol

Puzzle
Originally posted by Bloigen
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=414378&highlight=YTMND

dancingman

Eclipso = Owned!

Eclipso
lol your a post late there Puzzle. lol

Puzzle
lol your a post late there Puzzle. lol

No, not really because you are still owned no matter how late I posted that. confused

Eclipso
lol not really seeing as how I already stated that mine wasn't the first lol

Puzzle

lol You're still owned for thinking yours was in the first place.

Did you not think of using the Search Function? Owned. lol

LifeInSepia

so, you are still owned.

Eclipso
lol I did actually, but I didn't know what the term stood for so I searched under the site name and not what it stood for

Puzzle
lol I did actually, but I didn't know what the term stood for so I searched under the site name and not what it stood for

How can you not know what the term stands for? blankpuzzle

Look at the browser title when you go to the site, it says "ytmnd - you're the man now dog!"

Eclipso
lol never visted the main site, I just love that batman one.

Puzzle
lol never visted the main site, I just love that batman one.

Then you fail at not researching.

LifeInSepia
Then you fail at not researching.

true say. respec.

Eclipso
lol I've heard that in many a science class before.

JacopeX
Thus why YTMND is annoying at times. One line from a movie, repeated over and over and over. I can prove you wrong right now.

Puzzle
Originally posted by JacopeX
I can prove you wrong right now. I know there is more to it than that...I'm just saying the one you posted was annoying for that reason.

Uneeklyconfused
cookie

great..now I've killed 3 threads...thank you bag

Bloigen

I searched for "YTMND" it was on page two.

Eclipso
lol now really, who searchess page 2?

Bloigen
lol now really, who searchess page 2?

People who can spell searches and capitalise the letter at the start of a sentence? lol

Eclipso
lol nope they boycott it I hear.

Bloigen
Just wondering, is it the fact that you cannot debate that you come back with these moronic comments or just go all out and post a unrelated smilie? I remember you doing that in the TFT debate, maybe you should just stick to what you're best at, it's okay to try and fail, just admit defeat to yourself and move on. Otherwise, you will eventually start trolling and come out with a perm ban from here.

Röland
Just wondering, is it the fact that you cannot debate that you come back with these moronic comments or just go all out and post a unrelated smilie? I remember you doing that in the TFT debate, maybe you should just stick to what you're best at, it's okay to try and fail, just admit defeat to yourself and move on. Otherwise, you will eventually start trolling and come out with a perm ban from here.

Ohhh sick burn, sick burn, SICK BURN, SICK F*CKIN BURN.....

I'm finished. ermm

Puzzle

That's more than owned, that's pwnd.

Eclipso

lol wow your really taking this seriously.

And as far as the TFT thing, the results speak for themself yes.

And I am no more trolling then you are.

Röland

Bloigen trolls? What the f**k?

Eclipso
Re-read it.

Bloigen

I'm not taking "this" seriously, I'm taking you seriously, it does quite annoy me you derailing threads to say they have no purpose. (I don't need to go more in depth with that.)

You contributed a tiny factor to the closing of a harmless yet weird thread, in the end Sera closed it because of all the negativity he got from a lot of the OTF posters, your debating sorry to say was not groundbreaking, you didn't influence Sera you were just a number yet you act like it was your complete effort that did it, also quite annoying.

Neither of us are trolling, not what I said, my point is that you will go down that path, your arguments are evolving for the worse.

Anyway, I'm finished. My advice: Keep your two cents. Alot of threads are created with a small purpose, a chat may spark and make the thread into a success, the thread might just die, it doesn't matter. I say just go with the flow, let threads live and die.

Eclipso
lol Yes but then they can come up with a topic that can go somewhere, not a thread which could easily be folded into another one.

And the TFT was ended because it was a weird cult.

lol relax.

Bloigen
lol Yes but then they can come up with a topic that can go somewhere, not a thread which could easily be folded into another one.

lol relax.

I am relaxed, if I wasn't, my posts would be in caps and there would be a lot more of asterisks.

You need to realise you are not in a place of power, you cannot do anything about pointless threads.

Finished now. doped

Eclipso
lol I can point them out, that's good enough for me. doped

Puzzle

lol relax.

TFT was far from a weird cult. It was a group of friends posting together who also hated the hate of the forums. For someone so against TFT for "trying to moderate the forums" you sure are doing the exact same thing.

Uneeklyconfused
I'm starting to dislike this smiley 'lol'... erm

Bloigen
I'm starting to dislike this smiley 'lol'... erm

Print it off and stab it. yes

Uneeklyconfused
Print it off and stab it. yes

Will do happy...

oh..whats TFT ? bag

Eclipso
A cult. lol

Bloigen
Will do happy...

oh..whats TFT ? bag

The Frozen Templars. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=440643&highlight=The+Frozen+Templars

A KMC club thing that was more or less assaulted like a bag of chips.

Eclipso
For good reasons. lol

Uneeklyconfused
The Frozen Templars. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=440643&highlight=The+Frozen+Templars

A KMC club thing that was more or less assaulted like a bag of chips.

I didn't even bother looking in that thread when it was alive.What the f**k?... WTF was the point of it?... Bottle full of Arse gravy.. yes

Puzzle
A cult. lol

Says the person who also thought a Barbershop Quartet was a cult as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

For good reasons. lol

For reasons such as, you weren't in the club and didn't know what it was for so you started bashing it? Seriously Eclipso, you're being a right and out dumb ass.

Eclipso
I never said the quartet thing was a cult. I was worried it might be an attempt to remake the TFT one.

No for reasons that it was a cult trying to take over the function of the mods as well as others that people made.

Bloigen
Seriously Eclipso, you're being a right and out dumb ass.

He knows, and is happy doing it. Ignorance is bliss.

Eclipso
I thought you were "Finished". lol

Puzzle
I never said the quartet thing was a cult. I was worried it might be an attempt to remake the TFT one.

You said the Quartet was like TFT, which you claim was a cult, therefore you were stating that the Quartet was just going to be another KMC Cult. Which I don't see how the two were even related. 1 was about bringing peace to the many fights on KMC, the other was about singing songs. blankpuzzle

No for reasons that it was a cult trying to take over the function of the mods as well as others that people made.

And what have you been doing all day? You've been backseat moderating all over the OTF and acting like you have authority. Forcing people to change their signatures, telling people the proper place to put posts (albeit wrongly). That's the exact same thing as trying to take duties from the moderators.

From your logic one can only assume Eclipso is a cult! firefirefireph

Bloigen
I thought you were "Finished". lol

I was finished with that discussion. I thought you could understand that? Oh well.

Lana
Eclipso, just shut up for a change and quit this 'high-and-mighty' crap you're always trying to pull.

Puzzle
Eclipso, just shut up for a change and quit this 'high-and-mighty' crap you're always trying to pull.

10 to 1 says that if we brought back le Crew he would accuse us of being the Antichrist. ermmpuzzle

Vinny Valentine
I was in Le Crew 2 ermm

Puzzle
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I was in Le Crew 2 ermm

le Crew 2 was so minor it doesn't count. ermmpuzzle

If we were to do a real sequel to le Crew we would own the entire OTF day in and day out, piss people off again, all because we would post such random stuff.

Eclipso
I'm not pulling any high and mighty anything. I simply pointed out 2 pointless threads which as we found out later shouldve been merged into an already existing thread. I even laughed about it and said even the thread I made should've been merged into it.

People just took it way to seriously. And as for Smiter's sig, I never forced him to change anything. I simply told him I reported him and he choose to change it.

I never TOLD anyone to DO anything, I simply pointed out facts. That's netheir "high and mighty" nor "trying to take over the job of the mods."

Vinny Valentine

If we were to do a real sequel to le Crew we would own the entire OTF day in and day out, piss people off again, all because we would post such random stuff.

ermm It would bring KMC out of its Shithole boredom.

Bloigen

Does that mean Kongu owns the OTF?

Lana

Hahaha, yes.

NO ONE has or ever will top that.

I'm not pulling any high and mighty anything. I simply pointed out 2 pointless threads which as we found out later shouldve been merged into an already existing thread. I even laughed about it and said even the thread I made should've been merged into it.

People just took it way to seriously. And as for Smiter's sig, I never forced him to change anything. I simply told him I reported him and he choose to change it.

I never TOLD anyone to DO anything, I simply pointed out facts. That's netheir "high and mighty" nor "trying to take over the job of the mods."

You know there's a reason that you're this close | | to being banned from participating in the sig duel forum, and that's because you like to butt in where you're neither wanted nor needed, and always do it with an attitude.

Just report things that are breaking the rules and STFU instead of being a shit-stirrer. You're not at all innocent here.

Lana
Does that mean Kongu owns the OTF?

No, because when we did it not only did we take over the OTF entirely (as in...every thread for the first 3 pages was made by like 3 of us), but it was actually FUNNY random shit.

Not lame "look at me I'm trying to be funny!" crap.

Eclipso
I did report things, it doesn't hurt to point it out.

And the only problem I had on the Sig duel thread is that people were whining about renders.

And my attitude is my own business as long as I'm not breaking a rule.

Puzzle

You could have reported him and then let the mods decide the fate, instead you chose to tell him that you were reporting him. That right there is stirring shit, like Lana said. Smiter is smart enough to not be baited and changed it before any more shit was brought on him.

In the future use this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=443943

Case closed...

Bloigen
No, because when we did it not only did we take over the OTF entirely (as in...every thread for the first 3 pages was made by like 3 of us), but it was actually FUNNY random shit.

Whoa, when was this?

Eclipso
Case closed...

Agreed. Truce?

Puzzle
Whoa, when was this?

A couple years back.

Bloigen
A couple years back.

I was looking back on your past threads, must of been pretty cool.

Lana
I was looking back on your past threads, must of been pretty cool.

It was pretty damn funny.

That's what would happen when we were bored late at night and weren't playing Jedi Academy multiplayer stick out tongue

Thorinn
Oooh nerds. geek

Eclipso
Jedi Academy is not nerdish. For it's time it was a great game.

Lana
Actually, it's a pretty crappy game.

Multiplayer is fun when you can get it working though.

Eclipso
By today's standards yes, but for it's time it was pretty popular.

JacopeX
http://fatdudzkickflip.ytmnd.com/

http://vaderstolemypizza.ytmnd.com/

http://chunkaddressescongress.ytmnd.com/

http://failcollege.ytmnd.com/

http://buttbowling.ytmnd.com/

http://omgsf.ytmnd.com/

Puzzle
Actually, it's a pretty crappy game.

Multiplayer is fun when you can get it working though.

And only if you get skins for your characters...like Nude Leia!

Lana
By today's standards yes, but for it's time it was pretty popular.

Popular =/= good.

And only if you get skins for your characters...like Nude Leia!

I was always Slave Leia, get it right stick out tongue

I remember you playing as Spiderman, that was funny as hell.

Eclipso
Well Good is a subjective term, and if a game is popular it's useually for a reason...

Lana
Well Good is a subjective term, and if a game is popular it's useually for a reason...

That's the worst argument ever. It was popular because Star Wars is popular, not because it was a good game. It was half-decent at best, and downright petty at many parts. Like the LS/DS decision and the (non-existant) effect it had on the rest of the game.

Puzzle
Popular =/= good.

I was always Slave Leia, get it right stick out tongue

I remember you playing as Spiderman, that was funny as hell.

Yeah, but I also had Nude Leia. stick out tongue

And yes, Spider-Man was my favorite skin, for when I did the wall walking. droolio 1 red saber, 1 blue saber.

Eclipso
Actually theres a internet gamming store in my city and it was always one of the most played games and everyone who played it seemed to think it was good. As I said "Good" is a very subjective term.

Lana
Yeah, but I also had Nude Leia. stick out tongue

And yes, Spider-Man was my favorite skin, for when I did the wall walking. droolio 1 red saber, 1 blue saber.

Why the hell didn't you ever send me the Nude Leia skin? laughing out loud

Damnit, now I feel like finding my copy and reinstalling it. Curse you!

...maybe I'd be a bit better at the controls and not spin in circles?

Puzzle
Why the hell didn't you ever send me the Nude Leia skin? laughing out loud

Damnit, now I feel like finding my copy and reinstalling it. Curse you!

...maybe I'd be a bit better at the controls and not spin in circles?

Mist had it too. confused

I have my copy right here. stick out tongue Maybe by now there are more free servers. lol

I'd suck ass at it again since I never play.

Vinny Valentine
What are you all talking about ermm

Eclipso
Jedi Academy skins

Lana
Mist had it too. confused

I have my copy right here. stick out tongue Maybe by now there are more free servers. lol

I'd suck ass at it again since I never play.

I haven't played it since the last time you, me, Mist, and Stefan all went nuts with it.

So yay, we should all do that again soon, that was fun big grin

Puzzle
I haven't played it since the last time you, me, Mist, and Stefan all went nuts with it.

So yay, we should all do that again soon, that was fun big grin

Same here...

Maybe we should. Except Mist got too good at it. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.