Xemnas the Nobody vs. Darth Traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican Hydra
Okay I may have the wrong version of Ansem here, but its the version who si the last boss you fight in KH II, were its you and Riku fighting him inl ike a wierd black and white room.

Anyway, Ansem gets all his attacks, the oens he uses against you in the last fight, an Traya gets eevrything

Except she cannot use her instakill force drain for a half hour.

Burning thought
did these star wars characters originate from the game

Blaxican Hydra
Traya did, she came from Kotr.

And uh...Ansems not from starwars?

Tallis
The correct Ansem in this battle Is

Xemnas the Nobody. Ansem the Wise is a good guy.

Blaxican Hydra
Okay, whoops. I always get them confused... >.<

So Xemnas vs. Traya.

Lana
I'll edit the thread title for you.

FG725
hmm......I think Traya can win this because she could fire his laser back at him but he has lightsaber kind of things as well or they look like them anyway. But he has a shield as well. It would be a tough fight I think he can win if he fires like the thousand lasers and she can't stop them all but if she can he'll lose

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Lana
I'll edit the thread title for you.

Thank you.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by FG725
hmm......I think Traya can win this because she could fire his laser back at him but he has lightsaber kind of things as well or they look like them anyway. But he has a shield as well. It would be a tough fight I think he can win if he fires like the thousand lasers and she can't stop them all but if she can he'll lose

well, sora can fend them off, so if a jedi is as agile and dexterous as a keyblade master, then traya could survive that

Burning thought
darth wins, if a kid with keyblade can do it then a sith would easily

Kayne Archeron
we don't know how powerful a sith is compared to a keyblade master though =/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.