If Galactus killed Lois Lane....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
could superman beat Galactus or would he still get beaten to a pulp?

Grimm22
he still gets owned big grin

golem370
He then would turn Superman in to an ashtray

MrHeavySilence
Wow that's f'ed up lol

Richv1
Galactus rules here. Superman would be cosmic ash.

Juntai
Right after he killed Lois, he'd completely job to Superman...

EvilDead666
Superman would probably be happy. He's such a friggin' dick.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Juntai
Right after he killed Lois, he'd completely job to Superman...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah... Right

Juntai
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah... Right Why not? He's jobbed to much lesser characters, like Invisible Woman. This is much worse looking situation for him.

EvilDead666
That's a cool picture Tony Stark, but how come the Hulk is unconcious? He's totally kick ass.

Juntai
Originally posted by EvilDead666
That's a cool picture Tony Stark, but how come the Hulk is unconcious? He's totally kick ass. Because Thanos is more kickass.

Tassadar
Why not? He's jobbed to much lesser characters, like Invisible Woman. This is much worse looking situation for him.

And Superman has jobbed to Venom and Batman.

Juntai
Originally posted by Tassadar
And Superman has jobbed to Venom and Batman. Supes hasn't been KOed by Batman in continuity, and Venom was non-canon.

MattDay
venom was because of red sun radiation, batman was with kryptonite... just needs to job to someone with magic and that's his three weaknesses abused!

Juntai
Originally posted by MattDay
venom was because of red sun radiation, batman was with kryptonite... just needs to job to someone with magic and that's his three weaknesses abused! But he didn't lose to Batman either. Batman just proved he could slow him down a little, and was relying on the fact that Supes wouldn't really hurt him.

And yeah,in the fight with Venom there was a red sun handicap, and either way, it was non canon.

And neither of those confrontations represent the urgent danger Galactus would be in after killing Lois.

Wally West
When Superman fought Wonder Woman before IC, didn't he think Wonder Woman was Doomsday and had just killed Lois?

If Wonder Woman can stand up to a raging Supes I don't see why Galactus can't...

Juntai
Originally posted by Wally West
When Superman fought Wonder Woman before IC, didn't he think Wonder Woman was Doomsday and had just killed Lois?

If Wonder Woman can stand up to a raging Supes I don't see why Galactus can't... Mind controlled. It was Superman's body, but not Superman. HUGE difference.

BobbyD
You would see a Superman like no other...this is the ultimate, truest version of a bloodlusted Supes, who (in my opinion) in this state would hand most anyone their ass. He'd be a virtual invisible wrecking machine, with blasts of heat vision, combined with 100 ton + uppercuts from every angle at light speed or greater. Clark, IMO, would reach a new ceiling of power never thought imaginable in this state. ...would be very interesting to see a fight between Supes and Thanos under these circumstances.

However, this version of Clark, alas, would still not be enough to take out the mighty G. Unless some higher power than Galactus, took pity on Clark and granted him some Galactus power immunity, Clark would see Lois very soon....which is probably even a better outcome than Clark could have ever imagined. erm

Big Sexy
On the real, Superman has as much chance as an ant but I wouldn't put it past a superman ethusiast writer seeing as how all the opponents who should beat him job to him.

General Kon-El
Knowing Superman, he'd probably just ask for help from JLA or even if he wants to, Lex Luthor. He can't do it alone. Fighting Big G by himself is jsut stupid and Clark isn't stupid. He'll get outside help and prep. I don't know if his sources are enough to take down Galactus though.

galan7777777
Originally posted by BobbyD
You would see a Superman like no other...this is the ultimate, truest version of a bloodlusted Supes, who (in my opinion) in this state would hand most anyone their ass. He'd be a virtual invisible wrecking machine, with blasts of heat vision, combined with 100 ton + uppercuts from every angle at light speed or greater. Clark, IMO, would reach a new ceiling of power never thought imaginable in this state. ...would be very interesting to see a fight between Supes and Thanos under these circumstances.

However, this version of Clark, alas, would still not be enough to take out the mighty G. Unless some higher power than Galactus, took pity on Clark and granted him some Galactus power immunity, Clark would see Lois very soon....which is probably even a better outcome than Clark could have ever imagined. erm

i agree with the fact that we would see a never heard of strength from superman, and he would be a very powerful mortal, but he is still just that "mortal" and no mortal being can possibly compare to the cosmic power, and infinate wisdom possessed by galactus, it would not be a long fight at all

Dynamic One

This is true indeed Superman would become so focused so infuriated he would reach a power level not even considered possible, merely a myth whispered amonqst cosmics across both universes. Blazinq with the speed of one thousand flashes his red and blue tiqhts would melt from the friction even his hair would be affected the qel would be inveresly effected causinq superman's hair to rise like never before and then, then readers would see that boy blue had an identity no one not even he knew about but readers would become pissed upon seeinq this new transformation for they have been snookered by none other than

A friqqin dbz character....

laughing laughing

Milkie
Superman would be helpless

Dynamic One

This is true indeed Superman would become so focused so infuriated he would reach a power level not even considered possible, merely a myth whispered amonqst cosmics across both universes. Blazinq with the speed of one thousand flashes his red and blue tiqhts would melt from the friction even his hair would be affected the qel would be inveresly effected causinq superman's hair to rise like never before and then, then readers would see that boy blue had an identity no one not even he knew about but readers would become pissed upon seeinq this new transformation for they have been snookered by none other than

laughing laughing

Broly92
Originally posted by Dynamic One

laughing laughing
Then maybe he wouldn't suck as much roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth_Erebus
Superman could collect the insurance he took out on Lois, that's about it.

ThePittman
He would be Super-Toast-Man

Reaper777
He would loose, But he'd put up a hell of a fight.

Tron
Mind controlled. It was Superman's body, but not Superman. HUGE difference.

It was still Superman. Max Lord only made him believe she was Doomsday, he didn't really control his body or anything.

ZephroCarnelian
Current Continiuity Supes wouldn't stand a chance no matter how enraged.

He could beat Galactus black and blue all he likes with planet-destroying punches.

But all Big G needs to do is snap his fingers to turn Superman into a choclate bar and eat him.

Xplosive
Originally posted by steverules
could superman beat Galactus or would he still get beaten to a pulp?

Actully Galactus would still do to Superman whatever he wants, and extremely easily.

golem370
He would turn Superman into a human surf board for SS

Juntai
Originally posted by Tron
It was still Superman. Max Lord only made him believe she was Doomsday, he didn't really control his body or anything. Doesn't matter, going blow for blow with mind controlled Superman is impressive, but certainly not the same as throwing down with the real deal. Most everyone on the forum accepts this fact for all the times mind controlled people lose. Like Batman spanking Shiva effortlessly in like 2 moves. Why would it change when it's Superman?

The whole idea of him snapping like that was completely out of character for Superman anyways. Even mind controlled to see that, Supes doesn't act that way. It's been done before and by far more powerful telepaths. Manchester Black had created an illusion that he killed Lois, and tried his damndest to get Supes to snap like that and then shot himself when Supes wouldn't.

UniOmni
This would put the DC offices in quite a pickle......On one hand, they have Galactus, third force of the universe, who can move a galaxy across a universe with a thought.
Fights omnipotent beings across multiple realities.
Destroys solar systems and galaxies as collateral damage to his battles.
Devolve you with an impulse.
Created better than you with less than dividends of 1% of his power.
Is so far above Boy Blue that there is no miniscule hope for victory....

But on the other hand we have Superman, original conventional superhero.
Wears his flaming underwear outside his pants(that takes balls people).
Pretty much is the plot device of the last century, and beginning of this one.
And he has an S shield.

Several years ago, we never thought DC would have Superman beating Darkseid on his own.
Ludicrous we'd say.
But it has happened.

And if Marvel thought it was okay to have a character empowered by a serum, able to stalemate such as Galactus(though never shown on panel, so he retains some dignity......We all saw Darky beaten and begging for change though), why wouldn't DC do one better and outdo this blatant Superman clone by having Superman beat Galactus and all his heralds in less than 10 seconds??

I wouldn't be surprised if they had Loeb or Casey come and write this debacle.

Superman 10/10. History lends credence to the odds i gave.

Cuz we all know, when Superman is angry, "Omg he's gonna pwn the multiverse, cuz he has the potential to be the most roxxorz oen in teh omniberse!! DC ownz MARvel!! LOLOLOLOL!!!"

Wally West
If Superman was acting out of character, being completely mind controlled, or actually going all out may be up for debate but what isn't is the difference between them all isn't enough for Superman to beat Galactus.

He gets squashed like a bug.

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
This would put the DC offices in quite a pickle......On one hand, they have Galactus, third force of the universe, who can move a galaxy across a universe with a thought.

And he has an S shield.

Several years ago, we never thought DC would have Superman beating Darkseid on his own.
Ludicrous we'd say.
But it has happened.

And if Marvel thought it was okay to have a character empowered by a serum, able to stalemate such as Galactus(though never shown on panel, so he retains some dignity......We all saw Darky beaten and begging for change though), why wouldn't DC do one better and outdo this blatant Superman clone by having Superman beat Galactus and all his heralds in less than 10 seconds??

Cuz we all know, when Superman is angry, "Omg he's gonna pwn the multiverse, cuz he has the potential to be the most roxxorz oen in teh omniberse!! DC ownz MARvel!! LOLOLOLOL!!!" roflmao.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by UniOmni

And he has an S shield.

Ludicrous we'd say.
But it has happened.

Cuz we all know, when Superman is angry, "Omg he's gonna pwn the multiverse, cuz he has the potential to be the most roxxorz oen in teh omniberse!! DC ownz MARvel!! LOLOLOLOL!!!"

Although this is a very funny post, its 110% true.

You my good friend, hit it right on the money. Good stuff.

Broly92
Hey Apolloknight

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Broly92
Hey Apolloknight

Yo

Broly92
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Yo
Go Anti-Matter Corps

but off topic offtopic

visit the A.M.C. thread some time

Jesse7
If Galactus killed Lois Lane....

Superman with a full DC writters backing him jobber aura would defeat Galactus.

hulkrulz
big G fully powered would have his heralds take care of supes, he's pathetic compared to Galactus, him at full power, nothing can take him out except for the ultimate nullifier, i don't think that anyone is a higher power than he is, he's the highest.

badabing
Nobody beats Superman. NOBODY!

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by badabing
Nobody beats Superman. NOBODY!

http://supermanjaviolivares.iespana.es/Death_of_Superman_TPB-168-169-170.jpg

huh

badabing
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
huh
The people that know me realize that my post was in jest. stick out tongue

WhiteWitchKing
The people that know me realize that my post was in jest. stick out tongue

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You LIE. evil face

badabing
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You LIE. evil face
mad

laughing

JOE NUNEZ
Poor Supes, he lost his girl, and hes about to loose his life again.. sad Galactus curbstomps him..

WhiteWitchKing
mad

laughing

big grin

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Poor Supes, he lost his girl, and hes about to loose his life again.. sad Galactus curbstomps him..
Yep poor Supes sad big grin hysterical

Jesse7
Supes with the power of jobber can defeat any comic book fiend!

Trolt
Superman offers to become a herald if galactus revives lois.

Would be funny if he travelled the cosmos on a pair of skis.

Sixth_Winged
Superman shuts his trap, walks away, cursing his fate and accepting it is all for the better of the cosmic consonance...whatever the **** it is.

MattDay
I have literally heard people tell me that when their father was passing away they passed down a little simple knowledge to them, and scarily some of the advice involves superman, saying that no one, no matter what, in the end can beat superman.

As weird, and it is weird as that sounds i dont like to bet against dying wishes... and supermanthumbup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.