Harold and Kumar: Go to Amsterdam!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKingofKINGS!
Yes, the sequel is confirmed and in production.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0481536/

Damn right!

Morning_Glory
seriously!? there just had to be a sequel... the first one was fine... but another one???erm

TheKingofKINGS!
Well they couldn't just leave it there. Just with Maria going to Amsterdam, and them saying they're going. It's impossible.

There's also whispers of a "Harold and Kumar go to Las Vegas"

Wolfie
Since the success of the first, they confirmed two sequels, the second being Go to Amsterdam. These guys are like Bill and Ted, sequels are fine 'cause they keep getting into trouble.

Solo
I loved the first, hope they go through with this.

H. S. 6
Awesome.

The first was great. laughing

echud12345six
i dont know why everyone liked the first one, it wasnt innovative, it wasnt controversal, it wasnt anything new. it was gross, and not funny but thats just my opinion. hope it flops meh

vvvrulz
The first one was surprisingly good for me, but they only just pulled it off. I reckon theyre just going to blow it, like most sequels.

tabby999
i'm not much of a fan of the first one, it was ok, but i didn't really laugh in it, it was pretty weak with a few ok moments, but if theres a fan base for it, go for it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.