Gladiator vs Superman Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Would this trick work? On Gladiator notice not touching physically but shoots back her own strength in energy form. http://pictures.greatestjournal.com/userimg/5866474/536647

Draco69
Superman Blue. Diana couldn't hurt Superman Blue physically at all. Neither can Gladiator.

Blair Wind
Superman Blue is a beast....

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Draco69
Superman Blue. Diana couldn't hurt Superman Blue physically at all. Neither can Gladiator.

I'm not saying Gladiators going to win this fight, but I would put his strength above Diana's.

Draco69
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I'm not saying Gladiators going to win this fight, but I would put his strength above Diana's.

No, I mean Diana's blows past through an intangible Superman and the kinetic energy of her blow was absorbed and reproduced into a devastating energy blast...

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Draco69
No, I mean Diana's blows past through an intangible Superman and the kinetic energy of her blow was absorbed and reproduced into a devastating energy blast...

Ahh, I see. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.