Apocalypse vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
this isnt so much a vs, these two have fought in 2 alternate realities that we know about, magneto winning both times. what i want to know is what issue/s in aoa that this fight happened in, and was it a completly fair fight. were they both at the peak of their abilities at that point in time. i dont mean a fully realised potential magneto, i mean magneto as he was in aoa fully rested and stuff.

but while im here...since we dont know the circumstances that this happened in house of m it cant really be used as evidence either way. if this fight occured in 616 continuity now with both of them given 2 weeks prep whod take it and how?

Jarlaxle
Its been a long time since i read the comic, so sorry if the details are a little off

From what I can tell, magneto's powers are about the same in the Age of Apocalypse....Apocalypse himself seems stronger than his real world counterpart.

Okay, the only occurance of this Fight i have read was at the very end of the Age of apocalypse...it is in the final issue of X-Men Age of Apocalypse called Omega (its a foil back cover, with amazing art)...One of my fav comics...From what I remember, its a pretty much 1on1 fair fight, in the end...though I think Magneto had been beat down a bit before the fight...Magneto had nothing but his helmet, because he had been held captive by apocalypse...he was just wearing a skin tight black suit and his helmet....But mid fight, they fight into a Junk yard, full of Red metal, where magneto constructs himself a suit out of the metal (that BTW, looks totally rad). Anyways, magneto gets beat, and BAD for a long time, blood and cuts all over him...but in the end of the fight Apocalypse is like "WHY AREN'T YOU FIGHTING BACK?" and magneto is like "I Can't..." and Apocalypse calls him a coward and stuff, and Magneto is like "I can't, im concentrating..."..and apocalypse is like..."what?" and magneto Uses an energy attack, essentially tearing apocalypse's body completley in half...He was letting himself get beat down so he could focus on one HUGE attack...it was awesome

Jarlaxle
So I really think Magneto would win, if he beat a much stronger Apocalypse in another time line...And I can't say that Magneto in AoA was any weaker/stronger than his 616 counterpart, but he seems to have the same strengths/abilities.

galan7777777
i believe that apocalypse would win if he reverted back to his more "human form", in this state he has beaten magneto

galan7777777
heres the pic of him in his old form

golem370
Magneto beating Apocalypse is BS apocalypse is smarter has celestial tech is stronger tougher also has a shield is pretty much Immortal has the powerful to capture Hulk and turn him into War Hulk was able to turn Mister Sinister into the badass he is today. Apocalypse should have the ability to knock Magneto's helmet off and turn him into a monkey. He also should be able to replicate Magneto's powers...

Jarlaxle
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0785117148.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

That picture is Apocalypse from Age of Apocalypse.

golem370
He wasn't as powerful there as Earth (616)

Jarlaxle
What makes you think that? In that timeline he is like the ruler of the world...

golem370
I am not sure lets just say his profile was not as impressive

Decay
apocalypse wouldnt be able to replicate magnetos powers. he can replicate any superhuman physical power, meaning someone like wolverine, or beast, or the blob (...). energy attacks beyond his defaults he cant replicate. and by the sounds of it he was busy talking to magneto when he should have been pressing the attack. once again hes felled by his big freaky mouth that doesnt seem to stay closed.

Xplosive
In AOA he wasn't powerful as in 616. And first off, of course he will lose, he is a bad guy. I mean how many times he could kill Magento in AOA, many times, first he defeated him along with Bishop in AOA, easily, than he tortured him and than suddenly Magneto wins, BS.

And no way in AOA he is powerful as in 616. Did you see him in AOA taking or showing him on rank of High Evolutionary, Loki, PE Ikaris, I don't think so.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Jarlaxle
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0785117148.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

That picture is Apocalypse from Age of Apocalypse.
actually that apocalypse set out to conquer north america only, which he did but was then killed by magneto

golem370
Vast superhuman strength, invulnerability, speed and stamina, ""Energy manipulation"", Teleportation, Shape-shifting, Force fields, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Immortality, can grant himself any superhuman power, can change his size at

Whittdawg92
Apoc SHOULD beat mag's aas like all the time.

Mider
mags took a while to even magnatize all of apoc in the first place.

Jvenom
Magneto in AoA only was at half his power as stated by both Mags and Apoc himself, while Apoc was at full power. With that said a full powered Mags should beat Apoc with ease since he did with only half of his power before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.