My Street Fighters team vs Yours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This team consists of people lifting no more then 50 tons no kinetic energy absorbers no mind rapers no matter manipulators no body running over mach 2 speed. Now If the street level guys is like Doc Samson and can lift over 50 tons but thats pretty much his only real power he has but might be enchanced speed and have Superhuman stamina and reflexes then their are alright. But nobody over 70 tons in that respect. Team of three is the limit

My Team
Midnighter- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnighter

Kaine- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaine

Black Tarantula- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Tarantula

Sea King
1. Spider-Man (old School)

2. Batman Beyond whistle

3. Scarlet Spider

Broly92
1. Taskmaster
2.Speed Freak
3. Death Wolverine

JohnnyDo3
Batman
Iron Fist
Shang Chi

golem370
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Batman
Iron Fist
Shang Chi

This team would die horribly

golem370
Originally posted by Sea King
1. Spider-Man (old School)

2. Batman Beyond whistle

3. Scarlet Spider

Black Tarantula is superior to Spider-Man and so is Kaine they take care of the Spider-Men easy and If he had trouble with BB he have help quick Midnighter

golem370
Originally posted by Broly92
1. Taskmaster
2.Speed Freak
3. Death Wolverine

Taskmaster dies fast imo and my three characters would bring down the others

Sea King
Originally posted by golem370
Black Tarantula is superior to Spider-Man and so is Kaine they take care of the Spider-Men easy and If he had trouble with BB he have help quick Midnighter

are we talking about kain that is just a bad clone of spider-man (has his abiltys but enhanced?) cause if so spider-man has beaten him before

Broly92
Taskmaster dies fast imo and my three characters would bring down the others
Taskmaster can take Midnighter
Speedfreak beats Kaine
Death Wolverine owns BP IMO

Darth Martin
Dr.Doom
Batman Beyond
Deathstroke

Broly92
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Dr.Doom
Batman Beyond
Deathstroke
Dr. Doom is a matter manipulator through magic

golem370
Black Tarantula is immortal was trained by the The Hand http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_%28comics%29 and not Black Panther Black Tarantula.

Kaine- As a clone of Spider-Man, Kaine has superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes, and equilibrium all at higher levels than Spider-Man. His precognitive spider-sense is also more developed than that of Spider-Man, where Parker can sense immediate danger, Kaine can actually see short glimpses of the future. He uses his clinging ability primarily to burn a distinctive scarring into surfaces (and people), which he calls the "Mark of Kaine". Due to flaws in his genetic make-up Kaine does not look like an ordinary human, his skin appearing cracked and damaged like weathered stone.

Broly92
Black Tarantula is immortal was trained by the The Hand http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand_%28comics%29 and not Black Panther Black Tarantula.

Kaine- As a clone of Spider-Man, Kaine has superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes, and equilibrium all at higher levels than Spider-Man. His precognitive spider-sense is also more developed than that of Spider-Man, where Parker can sense immediate danger, Kaine can actually see short glimpses of the future. He uses his clinging ability primarily to burn a distinctive scarring into surfaces (and people), which he calls the "Mark of Kaine". Due to flaws in his genetic make-up Kaine does not look like an ordinary human, his skin appearing cracked and damaged like weathered stone.
I know thats who I meant just used to putting BP more than BT
sorry embarrasment

golem370
Thats cool

Broly92
bump

Darth Martin
Deathstroke
Spiderman
Black Panther

golem370
Spider-Man would be owned by Kaine

Deathstroke vs Black Tarantula huh

Black Panther vs Midnighter & Kaine The team wins then Black Tarantula Midnighter & Kaine destroy Deathstroke IF BT couldn't do it alone. Black Tarantula is faster stronger just as good as fighter as DS and there both Immortal. But BT would eventually have help

golem370
I would say Stick/Fighting Death Wolverine & Luke Cage

Soljer
Alright....

Toxin
Deadpool
And...
I dunno...

Cyber.

Darth Martin
Luke Cage
Venom
Batman Beyond

golem370
Nobody over 70 tons. Deadpool would be K.O'ed by ether Kaine Or BT

golem370
Toxin Greater than that of Venom and Carnage combined and able to lift a maximum of 75 tons.

golem370
Luke Cage and Black Tarantula huh

Venom vs Kaine depending wether or not his sense can detect Venom this would be a really good match but what about Kaine's Touch it burns skin.

Midnighter vs Batman Beyond good match

Sea King
Luke Cage and Black Tarantula huh

Venom vs Kaine depending wether or not his sense can detect Venom this would be a really good match but what about Kaine's Touch it burns skin.

Midnighter vs Batman Beyond good match

as far as i know spider-man could not sence him with his spider sence

Sea King
since the venom suit was a liveing creature, when it was on spiderman it made his spider sence not able to detect it so it would not interfear with him sencing real danger so in turn now it does not allow his spider sence to pick it up so i dont think kaine could

Soljer
I thought Toxin was a class 50 Character? erm.

C1nd3r
Deathstroke
Taskmaster
Midnighter

Superboy Prime
It all depends on Ben Reilly's encounters with Venom. I don't know if my memory is correct, but I believe Ben's Spider Sense did warn him of danger when it came to Venom because the symbiote posessed the real deal Peter Parker. As far as I remember(I may be wrong) Parker's spider sense isn't able to sense the symbiote because it was once part of Parker. But since that wasn't the case when it comes to Ben it did warn him. I don't remember where I got this from though. Probably an old comic from back in the day when Reilly was still alive. In any case if Ben was able to sense Venom so can Kaine.

jinzin
I don't need a TEAM! mad I HAVE TB-FU**IN-K

golem370
I already have Midnighter

backspace
Invisible woman
Reed Richards
Wolverine

golem370
Originally posted by backspace
Invisible woman
Reed Richards
Wolverine

Winners but also BT is Immortal so they could only contain him

Endrict Nuul
Omega Red
Backlash
God Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.