Hanharr&Marka Ragnos vs Canderous Ordo&Shimmra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ownage
Round one-Swords only 1st listedvs1stlisted style
Round two-anything goes...

Setting Malachor V

GM Nebaris
Close. I'd say Shimmra and Canderous.

jollyjim311
MI-GHTY HAN-HARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tangible God
A Wookie and a God versus a Badass and an Ass. Damn this tough... but I am already in my Wookie pajamas.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Tangible God
A Wookie and a God versus a Badass and an Ass. Damn this tough... but I am already in my Wookie pajamas. Lmao. Wait a second, whose the ass?

Darth Sexy
Question is does Ragnos need help at all with this? He might have a difficult time with shimmra in terms of saber combat, but anything goes? Come on.

Darth Ownage
Originally posted by Tangible God
A Wookie and a God versus a Badass and an Ass. Damn this tough... but I am already in my Wookie pajamas. An inasne wookie capable of abnormaly powerful rage that help him survive a freighter crash on DersonIII

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Question is does Ragnos need help at all with this? He might have a difficult time with shimmra in terms of saber combat, but anything goes? Come on. Everyone needs a meatshield, seriously. no expression

Darth Ownage
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Question is does Ragnos need help at all with this? He might have a difficult time with shimmra in terms of saber combat, but anything goes? Come on. NO SABERS!!!! I said swords... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Sexy
Whatever I meant sword, considering nobody in this fight has a saber..

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Darth Ownage
NO SABERS!!!! I said swords... roll eyes (sarcastic) Which is Ragnos and Hanharr's seemingly uber point. no expression

Darth Ownage
I'm dumb for posting BUMP.

Escape81
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
Close. I'd say Shimmra and Canderous.

Rofl.

Ragnos defeats Shimmra after a medium length of time. Hanharr crushes Canderous.

GM Nebaris
OUT of curiosity, what does Rofl stand for?

Escape81
OUT of curiosity, what does Rofl stand for?

Rolling on the floor, laughing.

It's an acronym.

Captain REX
Yup.

I say Ragnos and the Wookiee...

Admiral Akbar
CO and Shimmie. big grin

jollyjim311
Come on, guys, that wookiee was scary. He killed his whole freaking tribe in their sleep for honor. If he hadn't done like 250+ damage in one round due to power attack or flurry, he really wouldn't be worth it to keep around.

Hanharr beats pretty much anyone.

Admiral Akbar
That doesn't compare to the 1230 dmg critical by R2D2.

Great Vengeance
Canderous PWNS Hanharr, but then Ragnos PWNS the duo.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Come on, guys, that wookiee was scary. He killed his whole freaking tribe in their sleep for honor. If he hadn't done like 250+ damage in one round due to power attack or flurry, he really wouldn't be worth it to keep around.

Hanharr beats pretty much anyone. Jollyjim, they woke up after a while. Then he started pwning them, from children to adults; weakest to strongest. And he maimed the lot of them. Speaks a lot for teh wookiee.

GM Nebaris
Maybe, quite possbily, he was being sarcastic Sabo. Especially considering he hates KOTOR.

Darth Pwnage
That Wookie was ridiculously strong (even by wookie standards

Lord Saboteur
Maybe, quite possbily, he was being sarcastic Sabo. Especially considering he hates KOTOR. He doesn't hate it, he just finds it inferior. no expression

Darth Pwnage
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
He doesn't hate it, he just finds it inferior. no expression eek!

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Darth Pwnage
eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) H&R for the win.

jollyjim311
I don't hate Kotor, I really like how the game is put together, actually. It's just that some of the characters, with no evidence to support being uber, have lots of fanboys, and I hate some of them.

Escape81
I don't hate Kotor, I really like how the game is put together, actually. It's just that some of the characters, with no evidence to support being uber, have lots of fanboys, and I hate some of them.

You mean people like GM Nebaris or "Sith'ari", where the collective belief of that body is that "Darth Revan owns all". A strongly misguided case... hell, lol, Nebaris has said before that he believes:

Revan > Luke.

eek!

Lord Saboteur
I don't hate Kotor, I really like how the game is put together, actually. It's just that some of the characters, with no evidence to support being uber, have lots of fanboys, and I hate some of them. Let's pit the KotOR fanboys against the FF fanboys! eek!

jollyjim311
Revan> Luke, Ragnos, Kun, Palpatine, Shimrra, Nihilus and joo, noobie.

Escape81
Revan> Luke, Ragnos, Kun, Palpatine, Shimrra, Nihilus and joo, noobie.

LotF Luke, DE Palpatine, Exar Kun, LotF Kyp Durron, Yoda, Ulic Qel Droma, Marka Ragnos, Simus (possibly), Naga Sadow (possibly), Ludo Kressh (possibly), I'd put above Revan.

Lord Saboteur
Revan> Luke, Ragnos, Kun, Palpatine, Shimrra, Nihilus and joo, noobie. Kun's ponytail>Revan
Luke's DE outfit>Revan
Ragnos' mere being there>Revan
Shimmra>=<Revan
Nihilus' drain>Revam
"You/Me/Whoever" for being real>Revan.
OH! Lookie-dai, there are superior beings to Revan. z0mg!

Admiral Akbar
Wtf...Shimmra less than revan?

zephiel7
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Wtf...Shimmra less than revan?

Shimrra's a goddam dinosaur with a staff...

Infinity
ragnos n the wook.

jollyjim311
You bother me. Okay, why Ragnos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.