Jarella, Hulks girl-friend, was kidnapped....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
the scene:

Jarella, Hulks girl-friend and woman-in-love...

was kidnapped by the following guys:

Baron Zemo (son) and his team:
the Wrecking Crew (Bulldozer,Thunderball,Piledriver, The Wrecker)
Mr. Hyde, Tiger Shark ... and... as special Member... the Classic Juggernaut... who was consulted by Baron Zemo...

they hide and wait that an in rage Hulk walks into the trap...

a member of the Avengers... Hawkeye... find out the Jarella was kidnapped by these guys.....

he return to the Avengers Headquarter in N.Y. and collect the Anvengers for a meeting.....
himself, Cap America, The Wasp, Black Panther... and Hercules

they conclude, to find Bruce Banner .. to tell him the story.....

Bruce ... got very fast in rage.... and change in a total Mindless Hulk.....

but.... he listen do Captain America and Hawkeye..... who is the only guys.. who knows Zemos plan...... and where Jarella is kidnapped

the decide to free Jarella .. as a team

my question .....

did they have a chance....

and who will fight whom ?

golem370
Are there BFR?

Betageuze
sorry golem... what BFR means ? wink

PS: nice to see you.. again smile

golem370
Here is the senario the bad team is waiting for the pissed off Hulk to arrive but Before he does the Avengers show up and get spanked by the Evil team mostly by Juggernaut,Tiger Shark,Mister Hyde & The Wrecker they stick the badly beaten team on the wall all near death since I didn't see Immortal Hercules. They have a door made of second rate Adamantium and it's about 5 inches thick which take Hulk a couple minutes to break down he is now foaming at the mouth and he sees Jarella and the badly beaten Avengers on the Wall with the bad guys team standing infront of them waiting for the Hulk and the picture fades and all you here is Hulk!!!!!!!! going to kill all of you..

golem370
yeah you to.. Battle Field Removal

Betageuze
hmm.. Hercules could go ... with Hyde, the Wrecking team and Tiger-Shark i believe... at the same time... dont forget

Hercules too... if he is in rage.. and he is.. because he feels with the Hulk... felt in love with Jarella... and he saw his good buddies .. Cap and Hawk.. beaten down..

can you image... what Hercules would do to Tiger Shark, Wrecking Team and Hyde.. ?

but.. .Juggernaut indeed... too much.. at the same time...

but here... .comes

THE MINDLESS HULK

sees Jarella..... god.... Classic Juggs is awesome.... but against an full enraged mindless one... ???

golem370
That's why I asked about the BFR because even though Mindless Hulk has unlimited strength there is a strong possibity that Juggernaut could outlast Hulk unless there is BFR then he just throws Juggernaut threw space

Sin I AM
great scenerio...and one of the few intances where I see Hulk beating Juggs...the others would be disposed of rather quickly and would only serve as fuel to his already raging anger.

Thanos_1971
Hmmm.Interesting thread.

TheDecider
Hulk still cant Hurt Juggernaut

Tshern
Yep, Juggernaut kills them off. Or maybe Hawkeye has sonic arrows to knock Juggs out.

Dalak
Originally posted by Tshern
Yep, Juggernaut kills them off. Or maybe Hawkeye has sonic arrows to knock Juggs out.

Black Panther has tons of Vibranium, and he's one of the biggest Tech Heads of the Avengers. He'll be able to whip up something to KO Juggs like Nimrod while Hulk keeps Juggs stalemated or simply tossed into Space where they'll have pleanty of time to prepare for his return.

golem370
He is a lite weight against Hulk or Juggernaut.

hulkrulz
Jugs would get his ass wooped by mindless hulk

Soujaboy
Originally posted by hulkrulz
Jugs would get his ass wooped by mindless hulk

tHATS RIGHT!!!!1111

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.