Battle of the Symbiotes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Longinus
Venom and Carnage vs Hybrid and Toxin

Fight to the death in the city of NYC, which group of symbiotes takes it?

Demonic Phoenix
Hybrid and Toxin

Priest
venom and carnage wins, close match tho.

Reaper777
Any body got a link or something that can tell me a little bit more about Hybrid?

Priest
Originally posted by Reaper777
Any body got a link or something that can tell me a little bit more about Hybrid?
try this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_(Venom_Spawn)

thedude1948
Considering Toxin almost beat Venom and Carnage by himself having almost no experience and adding in Hybrid to the fight they take it everytime.

Whittdawg92
new school whoops the oldies.

Soljer
Didn't toxin manage to subdue both Venom and Carnage by his lonesome before? erm

Whittdawg92
the guy above just said that

Jvenom
Venom and Carnage. Venom has had some major upgrades and Carnage is just pure evil.

thisredbox
Originally posted by thedude1948
Considering Toxin almost beat Venom and Carnage by himself having almost no experience and adding in Hybrid to the fight they take it everytime.

co-signed cool

H. S. 6
Toxin and Hybrid take it relatively easily.

Longinus
what strength class is Toxin rated? I read earlier here that he was 75 but I don't know how reliable that is

Soljer
I thought he was closer to 50, but I may be mistaken.

Anyways, to the original poster: You should mix it up! Not old versus new, but like...Toxin and Venom versus Hybrid and Carnage.

Something that won't have a curbstomp involved. :-D.

Milkie
http://spawn.com/comics/SpawnCollection/monthly/images/spawncollection_comic_cover_001_cl.jpg

Longinus
Originally posted by Soljer
I thought he was closer to 50, but I may be mistaken.

Anyways, to the original poster: You should mix it up! Not old versus new, but like...Toxin and Venom versus Hybrid and Carnage.

Something that won't have a curbstomp involved. :-D.

It'd still be a curbstomp regardless. I'm realising Toxic is too much and milkie get the hell out my thread, no Spawn here buddy smokin'

Soljer
Originally posted by Longinus
It'd still be a curbstomp regardless. I'm realising Toxic is too much and milkie get the hell out my thread, no Spawn here buddy smokin'

How about this: Toxin managed to take on Venom and Carnage simultaneously...

How does he fair against Venom, Carnage, AND Hybrid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.