Who kicks the most @$$

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reaper777
Who do you think has kicked the most @$$ during his/her entire comic book career?

Juntai
Supes. No question.

Soleran
Wow not really much older the Superman

However Spawn is the biggest butt kicker overall for time shown!

Validus
Rhino

Whittdawg92
super-douche only wins via some stupid plot hole. Spawn would rape him in a fight, and he kicks the most aass.

MJOILNIR
squirrel girl shifty

Soleran
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
squirrel girl shifty

Its not who gets the most @$$ its who beats the most stick out tongue

Apolloknight
Wolverine

He's the best there is at what he does.....

Juntai
Supes has thousands of comics to his name, and if we include appearances, multiply it tenfold. No one has kicked more ass.And his enemies have ranged from regular joes to high end cosmics, angels, gods, etc.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Validus
Rhino

He's the guy who gets his kicked all the time....well most of the time.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Wolverine

He's the best there is at what he does..... word. not to mention superman is a fagot aass whitebread douche.

bigbran
thanos, hulk, supes, black adam, so many.

Soleran
Originally posted by Juntai
Supes has thousands of comics to his name, and if we include appearances, multiply it tenfold. No one has kicked more ass.And his enemies have ranged from regular joes to high end cosmics, angels and abstracts.

I agree however if we took an equal number of showings Spawn woops him.

Overall no one is really going to beat Superman just because of HOW many showings he has.

Juntai
Originally posted by Soleran
I agree however if we took an equal number of showings Spawn woops him.

Overall no one is really going to beat Superman just because of HOW many showings he has. It's not a question of who can beat who, it didn't ask who was the most powerful, it's who beats the most ass, and no one has beat more ass than Superman.

Whittdawg92
only thing superman beats is his super(small) meat.

bigbran
if we count by showings, then shouldnt black adam be along in the list?

Soleran
It's not a question of who can beat who, it didn't ask who was the most powerful, it's who beats the most ass, and no one has beat more ass than Superman.

Let me clarify this for you, Spawn has whooped more people than Superman in an equal number of showings of comics.

I didn't mean Spawn whoops Superman in a fight but in how many folks he has killed/fought etc in an equal comic showing.

Whittdawg92
Spawn is better than superman in any way possible.

Juntai
Let me clarify this for you, Spawn has whooped more people than Superman in an equal number of showings of comics.

I didn't mean Spawn whoops Superman in a fight but in how many folks he has killed/fought etc in an equal comic showing. I dunno, in the last 6 issues alone, he's defeated a couple dozens of threats/characters.
How many people did Spawn beat in his last 6 issues?

matter of fact, read the issues before this week, Supes beats more ass before lunch than Spawn probably does in an entire arc. It highlights a day in the life of Superman.

Broly92
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
word. not to mention superman is a fagot aass whitebread douche.
Co-signed x infinite

bigbran
if we count by issues, then of course supes is going to win.
so why dount we count by regular showings, and i say black adam.

bigbran
or thanos

Juntai
Or why don't we compare the last year, as Supermans comics had him taking on anywhere from 2 to a dozen characters in most any given issue?

Juntai
I dunno, in the last 6 issues alone, he's defeated a couple dozens of threats/characters.
How many people did Spawn beat in his last 6 issues?

matter of fact, read the issues before this week, Supes beats more ass before lunch than Spawn probably does in an entire arc. It highlights a day in the life of Superman. Or the issue before that, when he took on a planet devistating Kryptonian Warship?

Whittdawg92
thanos would molest superman too.

Juntai
super-douche only wins via some stupid plot hole. Spawn would rape him in a fight, and he kicks the most aass.

only thing superman beats is his super(small) meat.

Spawn is better than superman in any way possible.

thanos would molest superman too.

We get the idea. wink

lilnutta12
you fools wonna no the best yh .................................................
................................................................................................
.................................................................................................

AUNT MAY

Comicbook_kid
CONAN........easily. He's been kicking ass longer than Superman or anyone else for that matter; since the early thirties. He's got countless comics, magazines, novels, graphic novels, pulp magazines, etc....and they don't come much cooler than Conan!! Plus, the fact he always get the hot chick in the end makes him all the more cooler!!!

LONG LIVE CONAN OF CIMMERIA!!!!!!!!!! CROM!

Juntai
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
CONAN........easily. He's been kicking ass longer than Superman or anyone else for that matter; since the early thirties. He's got countless comics, magazines, novels, graphic novels, pulp magazines, etc....and they don't come much cooler than Conan!! Plus, the fact he always get the hot chick in the end makes him all the more cooler!!!

LONG LIVE CONAN OF CIMMERIA!!!!!!!!!! CROM! He's certainly higher than most.

bigbran
black adam or superboy prime.
whats the first thing black adam does when he gets freed?
pokes psyco pirates eyes out. and asked if it was neccisary, he says absolutely!!
badass!!!!

Juntai
Originally posted by bigbran
black adam or superboy prime.
whats the first thing black adam does when he gets freed?
pokes psyco pirates eyes out. and asked if it was neccisary, he says absolutely!!
badass!!!! No more silly faces.

bigbran
No more silly faces. that was during the time he poked his eyes out.
but when they asked if it was neccisary, he goes absolutely.
supes doesnt even compare to that!!!
or sp killing everything that cums in front of him, and you cant say supes is invincible, because sp showed that old bastard whos boss.

galan7777777
it would definatley be pre-retcon beyonder

Avalonofthewind
Lucifer kicks the most ass.

RogerRamjet
Hulk has kicked some major ass...even without being around for 70 years or of alien or divine descent...basically he's just a pumped up human..

Avalonofthewind
Or the issue before that, when he took on a planet devistating Kryptonian Warship?

He flew through 2 machines with energy to destroy the planet this month.

galan7777777
or the champion, hes got limitless strength, and has even destroyed an entire planet with 1 punch! now whos done that lol?

bigbran
Originally posted by galan7777777
or the champion, hes got limitless strength, and has even destroyed an entire planet with 1 punch! now whos done that lol? ya pretty badass, when he gets owned by,dare i say it?

galan7777777
ya pretty badass, when he gets owned by,dare i say it? who she-hulk?

bigbran
who she-hulk? you know it!!!111

galan7777777
you know it!!!111 i dont count that seeing as how champion has beaten the hulk whos strength far exceeds she hulks! it just dont make sense, probably one of those womens right things lol

bigbran
didnt he back down from hulk?

galan7777777
didnt he back down from hulk? no, he just refused to kill him because he admired his fighting spirit......but champ beat him 2 a pulp

Brutacus
Yes he did.

Brutacus
no, he just refused to kill him because he admired his fighting spirit......but champ beat him 2 a pulp

Euh you sure that was Hulk and not thing???

galan7777777
Originally posted by Brutacus
Euh you sure that was Hulk and not thing??? it might have happened to the thing also.....champs only weakness is that he refuses to take life, he only wants to test his strength not kill

bigbran
what about the weakness when thanos blasted him to a new dimension??

batdude123
not to mention superman is a fagot aass whitebread douche.

What the hell crawled up inside your ass this morning? What the f**k?

Brutacus
I can't remember the part where Champion fought Hulk.

batdude123
It has to be Superman. Most of the ones being mentioned, Superman was kicking serious ass before they were even a concept. erm

galan7777777
what about the weakness when thanos blasted him to a new dimension?? im only talking about physical strength, not cosmic powers

Whittdawg92
The most O.G. superhero has got to be Batman. he'dm pimp smack supe's ass with his bare hands.

batdude123
The most O.G. superhero has got to be Batman. he'dm pimp smack supe's ass with his bare hands.

no expression..... You just redeemed yourself my friend! yes

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
It has to be Superman. Most of the ones being mentioned, Superman was kicking serious ass before they were even a concept. erm then black adam reinvented the word.

Decay
id have to go with thanos. who else has destroyed the universe multiple times? granted he was the one to fix it, but even so the mass genocide and planetary extinctions put him pretty high up.

hes even swindled mephisto when they were doing business together. and made the surfer responcible for the deaths of thousands, simply by talking him into teleporting around and looking at a few other planets (surfer picked up bacteria that traveled from one planet to the other thats normally burnt off by leaving the atmosphere or killed in space during his normal travels).

Whittdawg92
thanos, black adamn, and batman are badass, no quesion.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Brutacus
I can't remember the part where Champion fought Hulk.

he never did...he admired Colossus' and Things fighting spirit who nearly made it one round...one should know that it was all set up as some sort of boxing extravaganza..all fights had to apply to the actual boxing rules..so amongst others Colossus went down after 10 seconds and when it was the savage Hulks turn he tore his boxing gloves apart and lunged at The Champion but before he could get his hands on him he got disqualified and beamed out of the arena...to where i don't remember anymore...

Big Sexy
Originally posted by batdude123
It has to be Superman. Most of the ones being mentioned, Superman was kicking serious ass before they were even a concept. erm Superman may have kicked the most ass, but Black Adam is the most badass kicking ass. cool

bigbran
what the hell are boxing gloves going to do to people that can crush cars in one hit, and some can even destroy planets.

rotiart
Thanos wins. He's the only person ever to conquer the universe 3 times by himself, then subconsciously defeats himself by giving up the power.

The only time Thanos is ever defeated is when he wants to be. :P

Biggest ass kicker around.

RogerRamjet
what the hell are boxing gloves going to do to people that can crush cars in one hit, and some can even destroy planets.

i have no ****ing idea, i dinnae wrote that stuff...the story line was very crappy anyways..typical early 80's gap filling issues...

MJOILNIR
Its already been said but Im goin with Conan as well. He's been around as long as supes with many novels ect to his credit as well. He's just cool as hell to boot.

Scoobless
How many people does Superman really beat up though? most of the crime he stops, he stops by just showing up ....

A guy like Wolverine will kill 50 ninjas or more every other issue.... sometimes way, way more

Galactus never really kicks anyone's ass... he just eats them

Ares, in the space of 5 issues, must've killed thousands of people/demons

ThePittman
pitt

MattDay
who kicks the most ass?

AUNT MAY!

JohnnyDo3
Punisher hell he killed the whole marvel universe and that kicks ASS

olympian
The Phantom.

Punching yo face since the 20`s.

Whittdawg92
Thanos is a Galactic gangsta. a real O.G. he'll ice you in deep space

Reaper777
Originally posted by ThePittman
pitt

rock

bigbran
Thanos is a Galactic gangsta. a real O.G. he'll ice you in deep space the mans got a good damn point.

Reaper777
I love Pitt, but I have to say spawn.

JohnnyDo3
Punisher
Lobo
Pitt

they kick ass

Pain_of_death3
Adam Sandler yes rock cool

Inhuman
-Sentry wink

-Thanos

Whittdawg92
Spawn
Thanos
Runner
Pitt

apart, they're badass, together, you might as well be fighting TOAA, and Beyonder both fused together.

complexbrother
http://spiderman.ugo.com/images/movies/spider-man-2/large/spider-man-2-21.jpg

he is unmatched in the ass kicking department

jrodslam
In no order, these are the people who i think have kicked the most ass in their years of comics. Different cases of ass kicking that is. There are many people who kick ass, but they kick the same asses constantly for over 15 years. I dont think that counts like those who kick a whole bunch of different ass.laughing

Superman
Spiderman
Captain America
Daredevil
Wolverine
Nick Fury
Batman + Nightwing
Champion
Wonder Woman
Punisher
Flash

Whittdawg92
3/4s of those suck man

jrodslam
3/4s of those suck man

Why so? They are probably the most consistant group of ass kickers.

Validus
Originally posted by complexbrother

http://spiderman.ugo.com/images/movies/spider-man-2/large/spider-man-2-21.jpg

he is unmatched in the ass kicking department
Shenanigans. Tobey isn't kicking anyone's ass.

Whittdawg92
they're not powerufl enough to be cosmic, and no body kills more than a cosmic or cosmic level.

jrodslam
they're not powerufl enough to be cosmic, and no body kills more than a cosmic or cosmic level.

What does being a cosmic have to do with anything?What the f**k?

Not true at all. Plus who said anything about killing? Were talking about ass kicking here. Fights.

Whittdawg92
kicking ass wise, Bats, DD, and spidey kick serious ass.

Grimm22
Its not who gets the most @$$ its who beats the most stick out tongue

Yet she trumped guys like Deadpool and Dr. Doom no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Wolverine

He's the best there is at what he does.....

Nah he just tells himself that while he crys himself to sleep at night stick out tongue

Grimm22

So being the ideal of a hero and being the first superhero makes him a "fagot aass whitebread douche"?!?!? What the f**k?

Supe haters suck

Grimm22

Then batman breaks his hand and goes home and huddles in the corner telling himself over and over again he's batman stick out tongue

daniel18
HHHHHHHHHAAAA VENGENCE MUST BE HAD SHUT THIS F@CKING THREAD DOWN WAHAHAHA

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Superman may have kicked the most ass, but Black Adam is the most badass kicking ass. cool

Yep yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.