Thanos vs The Legion of Superheros.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juntai
Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So many of LOS will die. But they have beaten Mordru and I can see Mordru stalemating Thanos.

Validus
Any Legion except the current takes this in dominating fashion. They took down bigger threats than him on an everyday basis.

Juntai
Mordru>Thanos.

Validus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So many of LOS will die. But they have beaten Mordru and I can see Mordru stalemating Thanos.
Thanos has nothing on 30th Century Mordru.

Juntai
Just like the other thread said, we'll make this the old legion, with Superboy that inspired the Shiar Guard.

Validus
Thanos is screwed then. Element Lad could solo Thanos.

Broly92
Thanos wins

Thanos_1971
Who's Mordru?

Juntai
Originally posted by Thanos_1971
Who's Mordru? The most prominent Lord of Chaos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_1971
Who's Mordru?

He's like Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate, Circe, Loki, and Scarlet Witch rolled up into one. Add some Zatanna for spice and then put Shazam's power and Merlin's knowlege and you may come up with someone half as powerful as Mordru.

Superboy Prime
So he's basically a Pimp?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
So he's basically a Pimp?

30th century Mordru could face Pretty much anyone if he pleases. He's rediculous. It's rediculous the LOS even lives after fighting him. Shows just how good they are.

Sea King
Originally posted by Validus
Any Legion except the current takes this in dominating fashion. They took down bigger threats than him on an everyday basis.

current as in the new cartoon??

its not even out yet it might be good.

Validus
Originally posted by Sea King
current as in the new cartoon??

its not even out yet it might be good.
I mean the current team in comics. DC put limits on all of their power levels to keep them from getting too powerful again.

Sea King
I mean the current team in comics. DC put limits on all of their power levels to keep them from getting too powerful again.

thats gay

i havent read anything new with them in it

Validus
Originally posted by Sea King
thats gay

i havent read anything new with them in it
It's a great book but they went from a galactic level super team to barely able to manage Earth. erm

Sea King
It's a great book but they went from a galactic level super team to barely able to manage Earth. erm

ill have to pick it up then

but that really does suck that their power is so limited

nvrbeenwthagirl
That is why I dont' read them any more. For one, why the hell do they need Supergirl? AARG, Super people in every damn BOOK!!!!!

For two, what the hell would the best from each planet who fights to protect the galaxy do but fight galactic and planet lvl menaces. they should be powered back up and broken into smaller teams for less powerful threats. geez they are a space police force. They basically took the place of the gl corps.

Validus
That is why I dont' read them any more. For one, why the hell do they need Supergirl? AARG, Super people in every damn BOOK!!!!!

For two, what the hell would the best from each planet who fights to protect the galaxy do but fight galactic and planet lvl menaces. they should be powered back up and broken into smaller teams for less powerful threats. geez they are a space police force. They basically took the place of the gl corps.
I agree with all of that. 20 issues in and it still feels like it's building up to something. Waid's writing is for the most part, quality as usual though.

Juntai
Waid is one of my favs.

Thanos_1971
He's like Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate, Circe, Loki, and Scarlet Witch rolled up into one. Add some Zatanna for spice and then put Shazam's power and Merlin's knowlege and you may come up with someone half as powerful as Mordru.

blink .I do believe Thanos is screwed here

Tron
LOS: "Sorry Terry, or Toro, whatever your name is. Your powers are kind of cool, but your costume is lame, so you don't make the team. But, as a consulation, you get this nifty flight ring."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.