Jason vs Leatherface comic book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Anyone else no about this, my friend is gonna send me the comics. I only found out about it today.

deathbycorn
No, but I know there is a 7 part comic coming out which is a prequel to the movie Se7en.

http://www.zenescope.com/images/home/7gluttonysm.jpg

Trailer: http://www.zenescope.com/7trailer.wmv

Wolfie
I don't remember where I found these pics but here they are for your viewing pleasure.

Wolfie
another page

Wolfie
and another

Wolfie
the last

deathbycorn
They look sweet,

I found this: http://www.fridaythe13thfilms.com/media/comics/jvsl.html

I'm going to track them down for sure!

deathbycorn
I looked around and found these also:

Comic of the remake, like a second story or prequel, with different artwork covers.
http://www.avatarpress.com/2005solic/09/tcms1sgf.jpg

Leatherface comics from 1991, 4 in the set.
http://image.milehighcomics.com/istore/thumbnails/47437950474.1.GIF

I'm going to jump on ebay I think smile

tabby999
i've known about them for a while but i'll keep an eye out for them. i can get Friday and NOES comics for about $4 in a shop in the city but they're not very good, nice art but theres something really lacking in seeing jason once every 3 pages for two frames doing something almost impsossible to make out through the "gore." its not bad, just nothing amazing.

Wolfie
I have a couple ANOES comics. They weren't anything memorable. The F13 comic wasn't bad for a F13 story. The TCM comic wasn't very good at all.

Magic_attack
Hmmm. Looks interesting. When your friend sends them to you, let us know if they are good or not.

steverules
Cool pictures. I saw some of them on Google confusing thing is though in that comic book apparently Jasons mother is called Dorris I believe.

Comicbook_kid
The "Jason Vs. Leatherface" comics are EXTREMELY hard to get a hold of. They came out back in the mid nineties, but had an extremely low print run. I have all three luckily, because I ordered mine from Mile High Comics just as soon as they came out...but now they are almost impossible to find together, and if you do, be prepared to spend a pretty penny for them. I have seen individual issues go for as much as $30 dollars a piece on Ebay, and as much as $100 for the whole set of three together.....Good Luck tracking them down!!!!!

deathbycorn
Or you could just download them in cbr format and view them on your computer screen!

steverules
I have issue 1 and 2 DLed and I am gettin issue 3 soon

Grimm22
I've read some of the Friday the 13th comics.

They are pretty good. Still a hell of a lot better than Jason X :P

Those older comics look awful yucky

tabby999
Jason X was a corker, it wasn't a "serious" horror movie, it was a novel idea poking fun at itself and having some fine kills along the way. Really it was better than most of the sequels they made, even if the ending was a bit much

Wolfie
Yeah, Jason X was better than a few of the other sequels. It was good in its own way, a silly film. Any horror fans that didn't like it probably took it too seriously, which you shouldn't take it seriously at all.

tabby999
not to mention having on of jasons best kills. Blond chicks face into liquid nitrogen then smashed on the bench. absolutely OWNED, pure domination. brilliant

deathbycorn
Originally posted by Wolfie
Yeah, Jason X was better than a few of the other sequels. It was good in its own way, a silly film. Any horror fans that didn't like it probably took it too seriously, which you shouldn't take it seriously at all.
*cough* wrong turn *cough*

Wolfie
There was nothing funny about Wrong Turn. It was just bad.
Originally posted by tabby999
not to mention having on of jasons best kills. Blond chicks face into liquid nitrogen then smashed on the bench. absolutely OWNED, pure domination. brilliant
Exactly!

steverules
Ok I now have issue 1 to 3 of Jason vs Leatherface on my computer. I didn't have to pay a penny. Got them from my friend

Kayne Archeron
i don't even see how Jason vs. Leatherface would be a competition... Jason's practically immortal compared to Leatherface

steverules
well leatherface kinda won, his brother hit Jason over the head with some giant hammer and knocked Jason out or something like that

deathbycorn
I have them all too and at the end Jason walks up to Leatherface's house and thinks if he should go in and kill all of Leatherface's family but decides he couldn't be bothered..

tabby999
it does make sence that Jason would have to have decided not to kill them, like Kayne said, Jasons immortal and leatherface is human, theres no real contest there... dosn't mean they couldn't have fun with the idea though

Grimm22
Originally posted by tabby999

That and some of the other kills in it were awesome yes

However, the movie took itself to seriously. erm

Oh and the robot chick owning Jason is what made me hate it miffed:

However, the best ownage was Jason picking up the chick in a sleeping bag and wacking the other chick in a sleeping bag with her laughing

Wolfie
Originally posted by Grimm22
However, the movie took itself to seriously. erm
I beg to differ. I don't think the movie took itself seriously at all. It comes through with the dialogue I believe.

"Do you want to smoke some pot?"
"Or have premarital sex?"
"We love premarital sex!"

"It's okay, he just wanted his machete back!"

"Why don't you stick your head out and have a peek."

All this talk is giving me the urge to watch the movie now. *inserts DVD*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.