Marvel & DC should make an animated movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
How cool would that be.

I wonder what a good story would be.

Heroes and villians on both sides joining forces.

Any ideas?

Barker
That wouldn't be good at all.

Skeets
Originally posted by Barker
That wouldn't be good at all.
shock

willRules
It'd be cool if they did an animated movie version of the JLA Avengers comics with the same storyline as the issues yes

NoFate007
Take the JLU cast and apply it to the Marvel universe as well, and find a happy medium between the two artist work. Storyline would be awesome if they had a sort of all out war that involved all those people like Dr. Doom, Luthor, etc. Of course, you have to have some Marvel vs DC action, like Superman vs Sentry, but then it'd probably end up being Supes/Cap as the two leaders with Batman and Reed saving the day in some way. That'd be awesome if they did this, but they won't lol.

willRules
yes I agree, shame it won't happen due to the stupid Marvel and Dc bickerings sad

The Avengers done in the same way as JLU with half decent plots would be pretty good yes

Darth Vegas
I'm surprised it's been this long and they still haven't collaborated and made an animated movie that both Marvel and DC fans would enjoy.

Tron
It could be done, but it's questionable that they would. The way I see it, if they take both productive teams, but put the major DCAU heads on top (Bruce Timm, Andrea Romano, etc.), and go with the DCAU animated style, it could make for damn good movie (as long as they don't try to fit it into current DCAU continuity, which they did with that godawful Superman: Brainiac Attacks movie, which should be burned).

Grimm22
Originally posted by willRules
It'd be cool if they did an animated movie version of the JLA Avengers comics with the same storyline as the issues yes

JLA/Avengers was terrible eer

Scarlet_Spidey
They should really make a dance movie out of it. It's so devilishly stupid it just might work ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Originally posted by Scarlet_Spidey
They should really make a dance movie out of it. It's so devilishly stupid it just might work ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

no expression..............

What What the f**k?

Scarlet_Spidey
Dude, my idea makes even more sense than the other.

MrHeavySilence
Not yet, Marvel's animation isn't up to par with the DCAU at the moment. Maybe after the new Marvel cartoons launch this year, we'll see some collaborations.

Tron
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Not yet, Marvel's animation isn't up to par with the DCAU at the moment. Maybe after the new Marvel cartoons launch this year, we'll see some collaborations.

Which is why it would be best to allow DCAU's team to work in the animation, it would work a lot better that way.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

What are they doing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.