Superman Movie After S.R.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SupezM'
Clip is at the top of the page, interview with Bryan Singer about another Superman movie.

Basically he says he had to bring the name of Superman back to the big screen with S.R. Establish the actors as their characters, re-establish the story of Superman. With his next installment he plans on making some "Sh#t" go down, basically way more action packed.

sithsaber408
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t413507.html

wink thumb up

SupezM'
Oh Eye Sea

redcaped
Would you explain it to me in details. You know I'm afraid of links. Help your old friend C'mon.

roughrider
All I want is no more Lex, OK? I loved Gene Hackman, and I loved Kevin Spacey, but move on to someone else, please. Someone new, from the comics.

redcaped
I like Lex Luthor...he's the every criminal of this planet. But when it comes superiority we certainly don't need the help from the weak. S part 2 Luthor telling Zod what or what not to do seemed ridiculous and lack of judgement.

FistOfThe North
If Singer were to remake "the Death of Superman" with Doomsday it would lord over any/everything.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by SupezM'
Clip is at the top of the page, interview with Bryan Singer about another Superman movie.

Basically he says he had to bring the name of Superman back to the big screen with S.R. Establish the actors as their characters, re-establish the story of Superman. With his next installment he plans on making some "Sh#t" go down, basically way more action packed.

Does that mean it will cost $300 million

MattDay
well it was unfair of WB for dropping the failed attempts price tag on it as well, it was actually valued at, way back when it was announced at 200Mil, but of course they thought it would be clever for the film to pay for the failure as well, hence them claiming many months later it costs 260Mil.

search on google, you'll be surprised that WB did that to their franchise.

Praylu
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Does that mean it will cost $300 million

It's speculated that the budget of the SR sequel will be numbers of around $150 mil. wink

pr1983
Originally posted by Praylu
It's speculated that the budget of the SR sequel will be numbers of around $150 mil. wink

They could make a decent movie for that easily... even with tons of effects...

sithsaber408
*cough*

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t413507.html

FistOfThe North
Superman'll kick the sh*t outta Darth Vader.

Just had to say that, lol.

redcaped
Look guys, again I will say that Superman should make it up to six movies which means 2 trilogies. The last 2 movies. Introducing Doomsday by nearly half of the fifth movie and kills him. Then, the very last movie his own son revives him. I can write all the movies but only if they ask me this time. What I have in mind is just like Luthor said once "it's fantastic!!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.