Favorite reporter/news show?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Just would like to know what is your favorite news channel (CNN, BBC, Fox, MSNBC) and who is your favorite reporter/anchor (Larry King, Chris Matthews, Bill O reilly, Greta V.)

Channel: Foxnews

Reporter/host: O' Reilly/Shepard Smith.

Soleran
I bounce around and wouldn't say I have a favorite.

CNN, MSNBC, FOX sometimes C-Span.................

Capt_Fantastic
Anderson Cooper

Grand_Moff_Gav
BBC (can't beat the Beeb! No commercials!)

Umm, Panorama is really good...

sithsaber408
CNN: Anderson Cooper/Larry King/Paula Zahn
Fox: Sean Hannity/Bill O' Reilly
MSNBC: Chris Matthews/Tucker Carlson/ and whats his name Scarborough.

jaden101
there isn't as many anchor vital shows in the UK as there is in the US...newsnight being the only real topical affairs news programme...hardtalk is worth a mention

and let us not forget the genius that is Richard Littlejohn who coined the brilliant insult...the only good thing about manchester is that it's not liverpool

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by jaden101
there isn't as many anchor vital shows in the UK as there is in the US...newsnight being the only real topical affairs news programme...hardtalk is worth a mention

and let us not forget the genius that is Richard Littlejohn who coined the brilliant insult...the only good thing about manchester is that it's not liverpool laughing out loud Ahh the sun...or is he the record?

tabby999
The Daily Show

nah, Australia's new is much of a muchness, i do, however enjoy Today Tonight, its probably the worst "current affairs" show in the country, its always bogans suing someone, parents who cant control their children, people blaming weed on all their problems, you know, trailer trash tv. it used to be awesome because they would have at least once a show some little kid with ADD (or another of those designer conditions) cracking the shits and throwing his play station against the wall. why do all these kids have them? Or, are sony the ones causing these problems!!! DEANO!!! Ive got a new conspiracy for you!!

Quiero Mota
Channel: CNN

Anchor: Sophia Choi

Alliance
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

Anchor: Sophia Choi

Shes flaiming hot!

CNN: Wolf Blitzer. I like my men old, dry and, uber-repetative.

Darth Jello
nothing on TV's worth watching oter than the daily show and colbert report. I get my unfiltered news mostly from the Christian Science Monitor, the Nation, the Forum, Harper's, and the Guardian.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
CNN, BBC World Service, Newsnight...

My very most favorite special anchors are the ones who are flaming hot.

And Trevor McDonald. He's hot, too.

smoker4
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
BBC (can't beat the Beeb! No commercials!)

jaden101
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
laughing out loud Ahh the sun...or is he the record?

he was the sun although he got the sack from rupert murdoch's empire for calling tony blair's son, leo, the son of the devil

i think he writes for the daily mail now

Inspectah Deck
Channel: ABC

Anchor: Peter Jennings

Neo_Version 7

Anchor: Michael Holmes

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by jaden101
he was the sun although he got the sack from rupert murdoch's empire for calling tony blair's son, leo, the son of the devil

i think he writes for the daily mail now Yeah he does, he was on the front page this morning,

botankus
I always thought Kermit did a stupendous job reporting for SSTV.

PVS
kermit couldnt hold a candle to gary gnu.
no gnu's is good g'nus thumb up

seriously, i dont trust any news anchors as they are all just mouthpieces for their bias corporate masters. however, unrelated to news, i do enjoy watching kieth olberman rip into bill oreilly, but thats sheer entertainment and not really news...but then again that describes all network news, doesnt it?

botankus
Gary Gnu was a legend, I'll give you that. However, I thought he was a mere puppet to the system. They were always treating him like a marionette, pulling his strings to the rhythm of the network's words, not his own.

PVS
....as all news anchors seem to be. however its all about voice acting. kermit had the advantage of having the legend, jim henson's hand up his ass and working his mouth. if only he were still alive to work that oreilly puppet. that would have been the stuff of legend.

a kermit/oreilly hybrid. "SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!! CUT HIS MIC!!! YEEEeeEEEEeeeEEEeeEEeeEEeAAAAaaaAAA!!!!!!!!!"

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by KidRock
Just would like to know what is your favorite news channel (CNN, BBC, Fox, MSNBC) and who is your favorite reporter/anchor (Larry King, Chris Matthews, Bill O reilly, Greta V.)

Channel: Foxnews

Reporter/host: O' Reilly/Shepard Smith.
CNN: Nancy Grace

debbiejo
Dan Ackroid....on SNL.....followed by Jane "the ingorant ****"....

docb77
Everyone realizes that O'reilly isn't a reporter or anchor, but rather a commentator. Same with Hannity, Colmes, Larry King, and a bunch of others.

My favorites:

Commentator: Glenn Beck CNN Headline News
Anchor: I did like Peter Jennings, I thought he retired though, Erica Hill on Headline News is pretty hot though
Reporter: Anderson Cooper/John Stossel

Looking at the above it's kind of odd that I went almost all CNN, even though I'm more of a FoxNews kinda guy.

docb77
oops, double post.

crazylozer
Channel: CBS
Reporter/Anchor (not on CBS): Melissa Theuriau love

Darth_Erebus
I used to love Rudi Bahktiar when she anchored CNN's Headline News but she has been gone from there for a couple years.

I currently like Nancy Grace who does CNN's crime stopper news. I love her "burn them at the stake" mentality when it comes to criminals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.