Kilowog/Captain Marvel Vs. Brainiac/Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
This is the original Captain Marvel from Marvel Comics....not Shazam from DC. Thought this would make for a cool match-up!! What if Kilowog from the Green Lantern Corps teamed up with the original Captain Marvel to battle the threat of Thanos and Brainiac....

The fight takes place on a deserted, alien planet....within a massive fortress!!!!!!

There is no prep....the villains were chased across space by the heroes who took recluse in the alien fortress to strategize; before the heroes catch up with them.....

So, who wins if......................

CAPTAIN MARVEL & kILOWOG

VS.

THANOS OF TITAN & BRAINIAC

Broly92
Spite

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Broly92
Spite

UHHHHH, NO.......... mad

If you can't give a real answer to the battle in question, don't say anything!!!

Avalonofthewind
Which Braniac? There's a ton of them.

Doomsday Braniac?
Braniac 13?
Braniac 12?
Brainiac 5?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

Doomsday Braniac?
Braniac 13?
Braniac 12?
Brainiac 5?

I personally like two Brainiacs the best.....I like the one from the eighties that looked kind of like the Terminator endoskeleton....(but I don't know which # that one is), and the Brainiac from the nineties in the "Panic in the Sky" storyline....(I don't know which # this one is either). I also like the Brainiac from the Superman animated cartoon...he's probably my favorite. I think that one is #13, I think.

If someone can tell me which # each of these Brainiacs are, that would be cool.....

As for the battle, I'll go with the classic version of Brainiac from the Silver Age. The one that looked humanoid in appearance with green skin.....and was always teaming up with Lex Luthor!!!

Broly92
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
UHHHHH, NO.......... mad

If you can't give a real answer to the battle in question, don't say anything!!!
Thanos could solo them no expression

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Broly92
Thanos could solo them no expression

I personally don't think it'd be that easy........

Kilowog, in my opinion, is probably the toughest Green Lantern of all time......... confused Thanos isn't going to be winning this one easily....if at all.

Broly92
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I personally don't think it'd be that easy........

Kilowog, in my opinion, is probably the toughest Green Lantern of all time......... confused Thanos isn't going to be winning this one easily....if at all.
Surfer>Best GL by a small margin
and Surfe>>Supes

HisMajestyAC43
well kilowog is a good gl, but i don't think he's above thanos, and braniac's knowledge of the dc uni is sure to come into play...

thanos and brainiac stomp the other two imo.

JOE NUNEZ
Add a couple more guys for Thanos..

Tron
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

Doomsday Braniac?
Braniac 13?
Braniac 12?
Brainiac 5?

I'd assume classic Brainiac unless he says otherwise. That's just my assumption though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.