Most amazing moment in anime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Post or describe the most amazing moment in anime?

Here's mine

When luffy beats crocodile (one piece)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXyweXmkBi4&search=luffy%20vs%20crocodile

Tallis
Yusuke PWN"S Sensui.
The whole fight between zaraki Kenpachi and Ichigo.
Anything that shows Sesshomaru getting angry.
Naruto vs. Sasuke
When Yoko Kurama first appears.
ryuho vs. Kazuma

just to name a few

Outcesticide
Kenshin vs Shishio in Rurouni Kenshin

When Kenshin used his ultimate attack, Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki, on Shishio.

redcaped
risk

Sai1
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Post or describe the most amazing moment in anime?

Here's mine

When luffy beats crocodile (one piece)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXyweXmkBi4&search=luffy%20vs%20crocodile

That part was cool but my favorite part so far was when he met the Thunder God guy for the first time and how he was absolutely dumbfounded when his powers didn't work on Roofy and again when Roofy hit him.

Quincy Archer
Super Saiyan 3 Goku
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzIeHwwcun4&mode=related&search=goku%20turns%20super%20saiyan%203

Sai1
^ I just watched the most amazing moment in anime. roll eyes (sarcastic) smile

Broly92
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Super Saiyan 3 Goku
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzIeHwwcun4&mode=related&search=goku%20turns%20super%20saiyan%203
SS1 goku is better

RogerRamjet
when Jubei fights Genzo h2h on board of a burning ship...(Ninja Scroll - movie)

Moonlight
Spike vs. Vicious was pretty cool. (Second Fight)

Lana
Spike vs. Vicious in Cowboy Bebop, and the very last episode of Sailormoon, where she 'defeats' Galaxia.

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Lana
Spike vs. Vicious in Cowboy Bebop, and the very last episode of Sailormoon, where she 'defeats' Galaxia.

1) The first season was the best.

2) The final fight with her and Queen Baryl is the best.

Lana
Ehh, I didn't like the fight with Beryl that much, but then again, I liked the later seasons of Sailormoon much more; the early seasons were too silly, and the later ones were a lot darker and more serious.

spencerspider
Goku turning super saiyan prob takes the cake, Naruto vs Sasuke was good though.. o and someone said Yusuke killing Sensui? damn i loved that

Darth Macabre
There are a few actually:

From DBZ- Gohan's assualt on Buu's egg, Vegeta's suicide attack, and Goku going SSJ 3.

From G Gundam- Domon's fight with the Mummy Gundam (Pharoah Gundam)

From Zoids- Liger zero's fight with Beserk Fury.

From Yu Yu Hakusho- The first appearance of Hiei's dragon, and Yusuke's body accepting the spirit wave orb.

But this one takes the cake...

From Yu Yu Hakusho- Yoko Kurama appearing...

"Yoko returns, they cry."

Bardock42
Son Goku pwns Picollo for the first time. As well as the first two Tournament endings.

Heaven's Sword
Kenshin vs. Ensihi. You see a little of it in Samurai X: Reflection. The whole fight in the manga was even better. I wish they animated the Jinchu arc.

DarkDethbringer
well I hav e alist, One is Zabuza vs. Kakashi, was pretty kick ass especially when Haku kille dhimself for Zabuza.
Goku turning SSJ 1-3, Gohan goin SS2, all Fusuions of DBZ, King Piccolo vs. Goku when he was little lol

Ritoshi
Last 3 eps of Samuria Champloo!!

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo Kurosaki Vs. Byakuya Kuchiki
Naruto Vs. Sasuke
Ryuho Vs. Kazuma
Jin Vs. Mugen
Haku Vs. Naruto
Iksumi Vs. The Skull Saders
Alucard Vs. Luke Valentine

AnimeLuvr
I think when they put out FF7 the movie was a pretty respectible time in Anime history. If you watch that film you might just be staring at the amount of detail within the graphics. I mean the music is a bit sketchy... But still!

Ryobe Ronin
There all great!

DBZ when Goku turned Super Saiyan and defeated Frieza.

calvs
The episode where ed left the bebop in cowboy bebop actually made me cry no expression

ssj_naraku
I'd have to say when Goku turned super saiyan for the first time and when Trunks 1st came and handed Frieza and King Cold their asses.

Also the fight between Vash and Knives.

Impediment
When Tetsuo becomes overwhelmed by the power of Akira in the stadium showdown with Kaneda (from Akira).

scurran
when we saw naruto's Kyuubi chakra for the first time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.