Hulk vs Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperChangeling
The Hulk beat him but I am sure that doesnt matter.

This is what has beacome of the Hulk, who once was single handedly was on pare with Pre-Crisis superman.

Well he lasted for 80 years at least. sad

backspace
*sighs*

Soljer
Hawkeye wins, 10/10.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Soljer
Hawkeye wins, 10/10.

Easy.

Do you really think Hulk can stand up to Hawkeye's arrows and accuracy?

Soljer
You'd have to be on crack to think that someone like the Hulk could ever win against a foe like Hawkeye.

H. S. 6
You'd have to be on crack to think that someone like the Hulk could ever win against a foe like Hawkeye.

I know. One arrow from Hawkeye = KABLAM! He could hit it right in Hulk's weak spot, too (his eyes). That'll do major damage. Most likely, Hulk won't be able to see for days, and then Hawkeye takes him out h2h.

MJOILNIR
Dont forget the tactical nuke arrowsniper

H. S. 6
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Dont forget the tactical nuke arrowsniper

Yeah, that too. But be serious; Hawkeye wouldn't need that to take down Hulk.

Like I said, a couple arrows to the eyes, Hulk goes down.

Soljer
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Yeah, that too. But be serious; Hawkeye wouldn't need that to take down Hulk.

Like I said, a couple arrows to the eyes, Hulk goes down.

No, a couple arrows to the eyes, and then Hawkeye finishes him off in hand to hand combat.

Honestly though, why kid ourselves? He wouldn't even need the arrows! Hawkeye could just go straight up hand to hand and decimate the Hulk!

Brutacus
lol you guy's are funny big grin big grin big grin

SuperChangeling
No, a couple arrows to the eyes, and then Hawkeye finishes him off in hand to hand combat.

Honestly though, why kid ourselves? He wouldn't even need the arrows! Hawkeye could just go straight up hand to hand and decimate the Hulk!

YEAH THE HULKS A PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE CANT DO SHIIIT TO MY GREAT GRAND MOTHER! AND SHE IS DEAD!!!!!!

batdude123
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
This is what has beacome of the Hulk, who once was single handedly was on pare with Pre-Crisis superman.

This kid never learns, does he..... ? roll eyes (sarcastic) You realize that when Hulk went to take on Pre-Crisis Supes, Hulk punched Superman and he barely felt it. Superman then gave the old "Juggernaut" cliche about how he is unstoppable when he wants to be blah blah blah....

no expression

READ A COMIC BOOK!!!!!!

RogerRamjet
and if you ad Bob Dylan to the mix Hulk is doomed...no ****ing way he can get past 'em smokin'

...got nowhere to run to, Baby...

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by batdude123
This kid never learns, does he..... ? roll eyes (sarcastic) You realize that when Hulk went to take on Pre-Crisis Supes, Hulk punched Superman and he barely felt it. Superman then gave the old "Juggernaut" cliche about how he is unstoppable when he wants to be blah blah blah....

no expression

READ A COMIC BOOK!!!!!!

Oh yeah there is that comic book too, Hulk loses BIGTIME, HELL MARY ****ING JANE COULD PUT I WHOOPING ON HIM!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Oh yeah there is that comic book too, Hulk loses BIGTIME, HELL MARY ****ING JANE COULD PUT I WHOOPING ON HIM!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing

no expression

You're retarded. And I know that was a pathetic attempt at a joke.... But I'm not even going to acknowledge it as one.

Brutacus
Should crazy people be allowed on this forum blink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink

Soljer
Originally posted by Brutacus
Should crazy people be allowed on this forum blink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink blink

Yes. As should the mentally impaired.

However, those who CHOOSE to be this ignorant and annoying? Burn 'em at the fuggin stake!

SuperChangeling
But seriesly I am makeing a Hulk fansite in honnor of his incredible strength and power,

It will feature the time when he deafeted Thor in the Defenders comicbook and the other six times he deafeted him, and the time when he beat WM Thor and Onslaught.

And finnaly it will feature the time he held his own against pre-crisis superman, I am of this site,

FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKEEERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS!

I will add

I have made succseful forums site before, it called comicchats.com RRRRRREEEEEEEETTTTTTTTARRRRDED JACK AAASSSES!!!

Brutacus
aha well I guess the dude got a bigger hulk poster above his bed than me big grin big grin big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.