Oh man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

$noopbert
I just had some barbecued steak and hamburgers, which I only ate because I hadn't aten anything in a while barring the 1/4th of an Ultimate Cheeseburger I ate yesterday, and now my stomach is like stabbing me. If it could talk it'd call be a mofo. sad

*stomach explodes*

JacopeX
I have diareah

I meant it

$noopbert
Originally posted by JacopeX
I have diareah

I meant it Is that why you post crap all the time?

The Pict
Originally posted by $noopbert
I just had some barbecued steak and hamburgers, which I only ate because I hadn't aten anything in a while barring the 1/4th of an Ultimate Cheeseburger I ate yesterday, and now my stomach is like stabbing me. If it could talk it'd call be a mofo. sad

*stomach explodes*

have you had any spider like, facing hugging aliens um...hug your face recently?

Barker
Is that why you post crap all the time?
lol
Originally posted by JacopeX
I have diareah

I meant it
Thanks for the Pleasant Visual. no expression

$noopbert
Originally posted by The Pict
have you had any spider like, facing hugging aliens um...hug your face recently? Nope.

Scythe
Originally posted by The Pict
have you had any spider like, facing hugging aliens um...hug your face recently?

I hate those damn shemales...

silver_tears
Now I'm hungry cry

Valharu

*stomach explodes* Barbecues and a keg or two is close to perfection. And if your stomach doesn't want to explode you've done something wrong. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.